The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

a great read

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Hey all,

One of the books that I would have to say is a must read is Dr. Phil's Life Stratagies. Most of his stuff now is no very good, but this is the first book that he wrote and it is very good about being self motivated and taking personal responsibility.

David
Whether you think you can or you think you can't your right! - Henry Ford

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
Agreed. I read this book while going through a divorce. It really helped me in a lot of ways. Being accountable is very empowering.

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
I guess I need to add a couple of more books here.

See you at the top by Zig Ziglar
Who moved my cheese - I don't rember who wrote this one

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
"Who moved my cheese" is a great book and takes all of 20 minutes to read. Many of the guys on my boat actually read this after we were struggling adjusting to a new captain. Made all the difference in the world.

taichijedi

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 22, 2008
Philadelphia
I read "Who moved my cheese." Great book, definitely worth reading and yeah it is a quick read. Lets you get some very interesting perspectives on how people's viewpoints affect the way they approach situations. I learned alot reading this one, regardless of its brevity.

johnwright14

PARKED
Dec 2, 2011
Self Improvement Books

Dr. Brian Martin is one of the renowned motivational writers of the world. Brian Martin is a person who has a lifetime of learning experiences that have transcended into a lifetime of success, which he now wants to share with others.

[LINK REMOVED by BFLBob] - Sorry -- no linking until 50 good posts.

Dos

PARKED
Feb 12, 2012
Follow Your Heart by Andrew Matthews
The Magic of Thinking Big
Success Though Positive Mental Attitude

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text from today... Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom