The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A french guy who want become Web designer !

Thomas_webdesign

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 21, 2017
France
Hello everyone just introducing myself my name is Thomas, i'm actually working in electronic in Paris. I saw a post from Fox on web design and it's why i decided to come here. i'm on this forum in order to learn the mindset and how to sell for having clients. If you want more informations about me, tell me !

Thomas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
Hi Thomas,

Welcome to the forum. What does it mean "working in electronic in Paris"? How do you relate to web design? Are you a web designer?
What is your vision for the future, what do you want to accomplish and how would you offer value and solve problems?

Greetings from Athens

Thomas_webdesign

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 21, 2017
France
Hi Thomas,

Welcome to the forum. What does it mean "working in electronic in Paris"? How do you relate to web design? Are you a web designer?
What is your vision for the future, what do you want to accomplish and how would you offer value and solve problems

Greetings from Athens
Thanks.
I'm not a web designer, as i said i'm working as a electronic technician ,but i want stop this work in order to become a Web designer. It's why i take my free time to learn how to code a website (css, html, javascript ...).
So my final goal is to be able to create a website for big companies as a freelancer. And for that, i focus on technical skills (css ...) and selling skills (cold calls ...).
Sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
Don't worry, English is not my mother tongue either :D and many entrepreneurs face the same problem. Yet, if you are providing a lot of value, English is not an obstacle.

Good luck in your journey :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Don't worry, English is not my mother tongue either :D and many entrepreneurs face the same problem. Yet, if you are providing a lot of value, English is not an obstacle.

Good luck in your journey :)

Hey Thomas! Welcome.

There are a bunch of threads of here to help you (not just my stuff) so make sure to check out other people's content. I learned tons of little things from the forums to help me on the way.

I have a new thread up of you get stuck and want a question answered or you can just rage me in a post too by using the @Fox.

Best of luck man!

Fpm9

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 27, 2017
Paris
Beaucoup de français par ici

Welcome on the forums!

Please SEARCH before posting.