The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Millionnaire Fastlane and Unscripted read by a French

Flo Rian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 18, 2019
France
Hello everyone, I'm Florian. I'm 32 years old and live in France. I am Attorney in Real Estate Law and Contract Law since two years.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted , both in english at first, then both in French to better understand the subtleties and details - (sorry for my english, I read and learn english to improve!).

I recommand anyone who read this post to read :

- The Millionnaire Fastlane
- Unscripted

For the frenchies, the french versions (voilà les gars, pas d'excuse pour ne pas les lire ! - " no excuses guys to not read it ! " :smile:) :

- L'autoroute du Millionnaire (français)
- Non au script (français)

It gave me a real inspiration for my objectives.

Honestly, theses books should be learned from an early age.

Thanks to this valuable knowledge (thank you MJ DeMarco ), I want to improve the access of people to an Attorney, even those who haven't money.

Indeed, most people don't know how to defend themselves correctly without attorney (even they are on their rights!).

I see almost at every audience I go and where I plead.

This is a real problem (injust in a certain manner) and I will create a solution for them.

"Free" attorneys exist. They are actually paid by the state when the client do the demand at the court, if the client prove his weak revenus.
But most of people don't know it and go to the audience with no attorney (when the procedure allows you to not take an attorney, sometimes It's an obligation for certains concerns).

They have no preparation, no knowledge on applicable law. And they are pleading against an attorney which represent the opposing party.
When you don't know the use in the court, the applicable law and relevant facts to defend yourself, it's like attacking a dojo without art martial skill... It's being a guppy among sharks. No Joke.

I know you have appointed lawyers in Penal Law in USA, but I don't know if you have the same in Civil Law, Labor Law, Real Estate Law...

If you have to be present in a Tribunal, check on Google if you can have a attorney (depend on the kind of procedure) and if you can find one which accept to be paid by the state to defend you.

In the legal sector, a lot must be improved (like the gestion of a law office... in the gestion of cases in the court, the search of the applicable law...).

I will give my contribution in this sector as an entrepreneur.

It's different from writing...

My dream is to be a writer (since I was a child), the most memorable Christmas day when I was received as gift a typewriter, I was 10 years old I think, I still remember being on my knees discovering this treasure (I still have it).

Now, I'm Attorney because I think it would have been difficult to have enough money for my family and me as a writer...

If I'd be a writer now, without any contraint of money, it would be to help people to get confidence that they can achieve their dream life, even if it's seem impossible because of their actual situation. But I will write it with a computer, not a typewriter (it's better :rofl:).

To do what I love, I have to do something that most people would hate to do because it's hard and boring. But, it will worth it.

I hope honestly that my little contribution, through my posts, will help the Fastlane Community (even, why not, legal questions!, maybe it's look the same in other countries!).

I wish all the best for your projects for 2021 (and the other years, because most of big objectives take years!).

Take care :)

Florian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Appreciate the intro Florian, welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...