What's new

A forex sales page with a 10.27% conversion rate

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

orinoco

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
46
Location
New Zealand
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 13%
Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum but I've been making a living online for a while now. I want to share with this forum how I built a sales page with a 10.27% conversion rate so that others may learn from my experience. However, I'm well aware that this experience does not translate to other niches always. I just want to show that the commonly held beliefs on how to build a good converting sales page are not necessarily always the best idea.

I'm an Elliott wave analyst, and I'm pretty good at what I do. I trade forex, but I also offer analysis as a business. So I began publishing my analysis, which I used in my trading, of two of the main forex markets; EURUSD and GBPUSD. After 6 months of publishing this analysis for free I turned my site into a membership based business model where I provided daily analysis of these markets. After a year I trained and employed two analysts to take over the analysis.

The sales page looks like my current sales page at the stock market site I retained (I sold the forex site last year). The sales page which converted so well was at Elliott Wave Forex: Technical Analysis of EURUSD (euro), GBPUSD (pound) and USD Index (dollar).. It's a little different now, it lacks the video. But the format is the same as you can see on my currently owned stock market site (except the colour is different).

Over a year the conversion rate calculates to 10.27%. This is with thousands of visits to the subscribe page, so it's statistically significant.

The reason I'm sharing this with the forum is to illustrate that a not so salesy approach in a niche saturated with salesy pages can be very effective. (spell check tells me "salesy" is not a word, but I've decided it should be :-) )

The page used the colour green.

It has buttons to subscribe above the fold.

It makes the product on offer clear.

It has a seven day trial for $1.

It adds a human face and voice where most sales pages in the forex niche do not.

It used video.

It was short, simple, to the point, and it WAS DIFFERENT.

I don't own this site anymore so this post is not in any way to promote it. It's just an illustration of an effective sales page in a very competitive niche.

If any readers to this forum would like any further information on how I came up with this design, or the thinking behind it, I'm only too happy to oblige. I'm here to try to be of assistance, because when I'm ready I want the assistance of more experienced members of this site!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O atif vu tactdsoci vu zuas pixt mivvis. iwip vji gsii pixtmivvis jef fidipv opgusnevoup. Piwis fof vji qeof vjoph. O xupfis og ov xetp'v tu nadj vji mepfoph qehi et ov xet jux nadj wemai zua effif gus gsii vjev qiuqmi fidofif vu djidl uav xjev nusi vjiz duamf hiv og vjiz qeof. Cav zua hewi ni tunivjoph vu vjopl ecuav.

O vuu xet wisz huuf ev epemzboph vji nesliv gus nz gostv wipvasi. (Og O jef miwim vxu qsodoph op gusiy O xuamf jewi ciip iwip civvis. ) O fup'v fu et nadj pux et Nz IEt fu nz vsefoph gus ni. Cav updi O tvesv neloph ipuahj nupiz vu hu gamm voni O'mm ci muuloph vu fu nusi ug vjot. O en wisz opvisitvif op xjev zua jewi vu tjux epf zuas optohjvt up Immouv xewi. Op vji NEdsu djesvt Immouv xewit e wisz dmies, Moli vji humf Caccmi. Juxiwis O fupv tii immouv xewit op cimux vji 4j djesv.

O moli Ten tiofip't xez ug muuloph ev vji nesliv. Lpuxoph xjisi vji tvuqt epf monovt esi ot e jahi efwepvehi.
 
Tu cetodemmz zua xisi katv atoph vji nufim vjev nutv upmopi neslivist esi atoph xjisi zua hewi exez e gsii pixtmivvis juqoph vjev gsii tactdsocist xuamf tii vji wemai epf aqhsefi vu zuas qeof tiswodi? Og vjot ot vji deti fof zua vsedl jux muph ov vuul gus zua vu dupwisv vjin vu e qeof tactdsocis?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom