The meetup really lit a fire under me, in a good way. Here I am with the ability to build any software, but I'm just a feather in the wind. This progress thread is designed to publicly shame me into finding a 'thing' and owning it.
So, to make this short, I've pathetically attempted to find a 'need' in a couple niches. A thousand emails later, I'm no where. Tonight's over, tomorrow is a new day; I'm going to find a problem worth fix a problem within two weeks.
I know there is an abundance of terrible and overpriced software out there, and my goal is to find that crap and develop and improve it--whether that's by price, by quality, or by both, it doesn't matter--I'm going to stop F*cking around and start helping people.
The proof is in the pudding: @Vigilante, I want to write you a check to prove I'm on it (you know this game), @MJ DeMarco, I want to set a benchmark which bars me from the 2016 meetup. Let's make people's lives better.
go.
So, to make this short, I've pathetically attempted to find a 'need' in a couple niches. A thousand emails later, I'm no where. Tonight's over, tomorrow is a new day; I'm going to find a problem worth fix a problem within two weeks.
I know there is an abundance of terrible and overpriced software out there, and my goal is to find that crap and develop and improve it--whether that's by price, by quality, or by both, it doesn't matter--I'm going to stop F*cking around and start helping people.
The proof is in the pudding: @Vigilante, I want to write you a check to prove I'm on it (you know this game), @MJ DeMarco, I want to set a benchmark which bars me from the 2016 meetup. Let's make people's lives better.
go.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
