The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Deaf Guy Starting a Telemarketing company survey

Marketing, social media, advertising

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hey guys, Jp Here,

If this survey breaks any rules or whatever, just let me know. I'm working on some validations of my business model so if you guys just fill out this survey, The average time is around 2-4 mins so it shouldn't take long. Maybe in the future I'll share the results once things are in motion so I can be as transparent on how this business grew! Thanks!!

Here's the Survey!

Prospecting and Cold Calling

A here's a short preview of the inside thread that I started on this topic..

As a deaf person. One of my biggest struggles that I’ve done in the past year was cold calling and prospecting. Regardless of my Improvement I'm still at the mercy of the sign language interpreter and how she/he would translate my words. I also was at the mercy of the technology I was using ending up having delays in conversation. This would turn off the cold client especially if I interrupted their day.

This was a problem, so in the grand scheme of MJ’s teachings… I already had failed at the CENTS formula. I have a gap of control over my sales process. Then it dawned on me after a few people mentioning some solution ideas and how I can improve this process. I started with hiring a sign language interpreter to ‘sell’ for me and then I would train the said interpreter via videos on prospecting and sales concepts. So I'll start an accessible telemarketing company targeted for deaf entrepreneurs and business owners but still quality service that everyone wants to use it as well.

Join us on the inside to learn more!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ButGregSaid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Aug 9, 2017
Michigan
Hey guys, Jp Here,

If this survey breaks any rules or whatever, just let me know. I'm working on some validations of my business model so if you guys just fill out this survey, The average time is around 2-4 mins so it shouldn't take long. Maybe in the future I'll share the results once things are in motion so I can be as transparent on how this business grew! Thanks!!

Heres the survey!

A here's a short preview of the inside thread that I started on this topic..

As a deaf person. One of my biggest struggles that I’ve done in the past year was cold calling and prospecting. Regardless of my Improvement I'm still at the mercy of the sign language interpreter and how she/he would translate my words. I also was at the mercy of the technology I was using ending up having delays in conversation. This would turn off the cold client especially if I interrupted their day.

This was a problem, so in the grand scheme of MJ’s teachings… I already had failed at the CENTS formula. I have a gap of control over my sales process. Then it dawned on me after a few people mentioning some solution ideas and how I can improve this process. I started with hiring a sign language interpreter to ‘sell’ for me and then I would train the said interpreter via videos on prospecting and sales concepts. So I'll start an accessible telemarketing company targeted for deaf entrepreneurs and business owners but still quality service that everyone wants to use it as well.

Join us on the inside to learn more!!

I can't stress enough how helpful this will be. The survey is a great resource, it'll really help define the value of the business. Fortunately, the telemarketing industry is a very broadly used resource that benefit many businesses. It's a fiercely competitive industry - but as you said, there are niche audiences that do not benefit from the typical teleconferencing model... I hope everyone will participate in this survey - here's hoping this is a success!

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
I can't stress enough how helpful this will be. The survey is a great resource, it'll really help define the value of the business. Fortunately, the telemarketing industry is a very broadly used resource that benefit many businesses. It's a fiercely competitive industry - but as you said, there are niche audiences that do not benefit from the typical teleconferencing model... I hope everyone will participate in this survey - here's hoping this is a success!

Thanks Greg, I'm def working on a blue ocean strategy for this whole thing and I'm trying to validate it via surveys across forums, facebook, reddit, and other sources of internet media.

giovanni93

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jan 19, 2018
California
Are you done with surveying? I tried clicking the link to complete it, but hopefully the fact that I can't access it means you got an overwhelming response :)

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Are you done with surveying? I tried clicking the link to complete it, but hopefully the fact that I can't access it means you got an overwhelming response :)

Huh, that's weird... ok I'll work on it

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana

FIXED! Thanks! Rep++

giovanni93

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jan 19, 2018
California
FIXED! Thanks! Rep++
I just completed it, hopefully it was beneficial for you even though some of the questions I wasn’t able to truly answer since I haven’t gotten it off the floor yet.

Gave me a lot of good information to think about for my business though.

Good luck with your venture!

Do you suggest TypeForm over survey sites such as Survey Monkey by the way?

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
I just completed it, hopefully it was beneficial for you even though some of the questions I wasn’t able to truly answer since I haven’t gotten it off the floor yet.

Gave me a lot of good information to think about for my business though.

Good luck with your venture!

Do you suggest TypeForm over survey sites such as Survey Monkey by the way?
Yes by far typeform has the easiest survry builder ive used. Also, its much nicer looking in my opinion

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.