The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

800 number company suggestions needed

JRTX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I'm developing a few eBiz stores and need an 800 for them. Looking for suggestions on 800 number providers.

Also, for those that use the same 800 for all your eBiz stores, how do you handle answering the calls and determine which store the customer is calling?

Thanks,

JR

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Kall8.com

c5195394

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 5, 2011
I use ifbyphone for the virtual pbx and the staff of patlive.

I tried using an overseas call center for order taking but it was a failure.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Kall8 > *

JRTX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
Thanks everyone for the suggestion. I spoke to a Kall8 rep over the weekend and I think I will go with them. I like the lower monthly fee and the ability to have a dedicated 800 number for each of my eBiz stores because of the low fee. And if I decide to sell my eBiz store down the road the 800 number can go with it.

JR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.