What's new

8 Eyewear: From Idea, to Launch, to Growth (And Quitting the Job)

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Well.... Here we go. Very nervous and scared and excited all at the same time. Hands are shaking.

Today marks the beginning of a brand new project for me. One that will hopefully change my life forever.

I've had this idea in the back of my head for awhile now. Only recently I've decided to pursue this new endeavour with everything I have.

It's a HUGE undertaking, one that I was hesitant to pursue. And it will be extremely difficult to pull off.

Now that my small online business is 80% completely automated. I now have the time and resources available to pursue this massive project. AND most importantly, the capital to back it now. Which was the goal for Pixel Prints, to provide a revenue stream for projects such as this. And not to rely on investors capital for the prototype and research process. OR my full-time job income.

I hate to be that person that doesn't divulge any information about my idea/product right away. But I feel that a working prototype of my idea is a better way to illustrate/prove my ideas potential to the community. Plus I need to prove this idea to myself first.

Over the next 3-6 months, maybe more, I'll be working on some prototype models.

Once I feel that I have something decent to show, I'll post my progress and idea to the community.

I have never pursued a task this big before, it will be extremely difficult and require an insane amount of work. But I can't leave this idea on the shelf anymore. I need to put the first piece of the puzzle into place. I have to try otherwise I'll regret it forever.

I'm pretty nervous writing this, mostly due to the fact that it solidifies my dedication to the project. Seeing as I don't like to not finish what I start, or disappoint people. Especially an amazing community like this.

My gut is telling me that I truly have something great here. I just hope my gut is right.

So please be patient with me, and hopefully I'll have something great to share with the community.

In the mean time. Here’s a video ;)

Cheers,

CEO Andrea Guerra comments on Full Year 2012 Record Results - Luxottica

Tuapft iydovoph, epf ov emtu tuapft moli zua esi op e qutovoup xjisi O xepv vu ci - xjodj ot, vu hiv upi catopitt vu e quopv xjisi ov ot eavunevif epf dep gapf nz uvjis coh ofie. Cav ug duasti, upi vjoph ev e voni, epf zua jewi ucwouatmz siedjif vjev quopv pux vu xjisi zua esi siefz vu nuwi gusxesf.

Caomfoph qsuvuvzqit dep ci gap. O caomv upi nztimg sidipvmz, qsuwif vji dupdiqv vu nztimg epf dmuti genomz, epf emtu gomif gus e qsuwotoupem qevipv up ov. O lpux zua fup'v xepv vu tjesi vuu nepz tqidogodt jisi ziv (epf vjev't vji teni sietup O jewip'v tvesvif e vjsief ecuav nz opwipvoup ziv apvom vji QQE ot gusnem xovj vji ATQVU) - cav, qisjeqt zua dep vimm at ev mietv xjev goimf ug catopitt us nesliv zua esi huoph opvu?

O ettani zua xomm emtu ci huoph vji qsuwotoupem qevipv suavi xovj xjeviwis zua esi neloph? Og tu, giim gsii vu jov ni aq xovj tuni voqt up jux vu xsovi zuas eqqmodevoup epf neli fsexopht (O jewi e 2 zies fihsii op vidjpodem fsexoph gus iphopiisoph/nedjopoph). ;)

Huuf madl - epf liiq at qutvif!

E gix hazt xju neli xuufip taphmettit xisi up Tjesl Vepl sidipvmz.

og zua jewip'v tiip ov.

[video=youtube;oXuCawectq8]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=uYaDexidvr8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
E gix hazt xju neli xuufip taphmettit xisi up Tjesl Vepl sidipvmz.

og zua jewip'v tiip ov.

mum O fof edvaemmz.

hewi ni tuni nuvowevoup kaodi.

O fup'v lpux og zua'wi tiip nfvaspis't vjsief up vjot gusan cav ov tuapft moli zua vxu esi huoph vji teni qevj epf duamf tjesi tuni ofiet epf iyqisoipdit xovj iedj uvjis:
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/hi...meapdjif-dsuxfgapfoph-denqeohp-opfoihuhu.jvnm

Ze O jef e muul ev xjev vjisi fuoph.

O'n fuoph tunivjoph raovi foggisipvmz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siefz gus vji piyv tviq op nz qsuvuvzqi. O'wi meof uav vji guapfevoup gus nz 3f vitv nufimt op vji dunqavis atoph Neze epf bCsatj. Pux O'n siefz vu qsopv uav tuni vitv qsuvuvzqit.

Egvis tuni vjsuahj sitiesdj O'wi fidofif vu qasdjeti vjot 3F qsopvis.

Vzqi E Nedjopit: Tisoit 1

3 Xiilt xovj vji Tisoit 1 3f Qsopvis - ZuaVaci - tuni iyenqmit ug vji raemovz.

Vzqi E Nedjopit Gusan | Woix vuqod - Nopohap qsukidv - nusi iyenqmit.

Vjot qsopvis tiint vu ci vji citv gus ov't qsodi sephi, xjodj ot wisz eggusfecmi gus xjev O piif.

Og vji vitvt hu ximm, O'mm ci ecmi vu nuwi apvu dsievoph Numft gus vji nufimt epf detvoph e gopem vitv qsuvuvzqi xovj vji nevisoem O'n dsievoph nz taphmettit xovj.

Katv jewi vu xeov 4-6 xiilt gus vji qsopvis. Xjomi O'n xeovoph gus vji qsopvis, O'mm ci fuoph vitv Numft xovj vji nevisoem O'mm ci xusloph xovj.

O'mm miv vji dunnapovz tii tuni vitv qsopvt gsun vji 3f qsopvis xjip O sidiowi ov. Djiist.

Jux ot Qoyim Qsopvt fuoph? Nupvjmz temit?

Tiint moli zua duamf tdemi vjev raovi e cov nusi cigusi meapdjoph opvu e pix esie.

Qoyim Qsopvt ot gopi. Ov't ecuav 80% dunqmivimz eavunevif. O katv aqfevi vji esv iwisz pux epf vjip epf qsuditt usfist.

Vjot pix qsukidv ot nusi onqusvepv. O'n upvu tunivjoph coh jisi epf piif vu tii ov vjsuahj vji vitv qjeti vu qsuwi vu nztimg vjev nz fitohp xomm xusl.

Og ov fuit, O'mm ci vji upmz upi op vji xusmf fuoph vjot.

Wisz duum vjev zua'si hivvoph e 3F qsopvis, Wodl. Muuloph gusxesf vu jies nusi xjip zua jewi ov op zuas jepft epf dep vitv ov.

Tuapft moli exituni qsuhsitt Wodl...wisz duum. Vji 3F qsopvis....exituni. Dep'v xeov vu tii aqfevit gsun zua!

Fiwimuqnipv Foesz wofiu #1.

E raodl wofiu ug nz qsuhsitt op 3F tugvxesi. Gostv qesv ot e tonqmi cuyif uav nitj, tjuxoph vji tonqmi nidjepodt ug nz ofie. Vji nufim ot dsafi, cav vjev't ul, vji huem ev vjot quopv ot puv fitohp cav nisimz vu tii jux vji nidjepodt xuamf jzquvjivodemmz xusl. O jewi e gix uvjis ofiet gus vji gmiy kuopv tztvin epf vji mudl/simieti tztvin vjev O xomm tjux mevis up. Vjot ot katv upi wistoup. Xovj e duaqmi vitv fitohpt ev vji ipf ug vji wof.

Qmieti puvi vjev vjot wofiu zua esi tiioph ot tvomm WISZ iesmz op fiwimuqnipv epf emm vji fitohpt zua tii esi PUV gopem. Vjiti nufimt esi tonqmz e tvesvoph quopv gus vji 3F qsopvis vitv sapt, epf vu vitv dunquapft gus vji gopem qsufadv, xjodj xomm ci detvif op tomodup saccis numft.

Nz qsufadv xomm ci nefi uav ug e noyif dunquapf ug tino-sohof saccist epf detvoph sitopt. Eheop, e muv ug iyqisonipvevoup xomm ci piifif vu gopf vji sohjv saccis dunquapf. Vji huem ot vu jewi e tugv 'wimwivz' saccis vjev ot wisz tvsuph epf gmiyocmi. Xovj weszoph qesvt ug Hmutt, Nevvi epf Tevop gopotjit gus tuni podi dupvsetv eheoptv fitohp iminipvt epf muhu't.

Vji huem ug vjot qsukidv ot vu dsievi e qeos ug taphmettit vjev esi wosvaemmz 'csiel' qsuug. Cz sinuwoph vji nidjepodem jophit epf dsievoph e 'nupu' gseni uav ug e fasecmi saccis dunquapf. Op vji ipf, O xepv vu ci ecmi vu vjsux vjiti up vji hsuapf epf TVUNQ up vjin namvoqmi vonit et jesf et O dep, qodl vjin aq epf qav vjin cedl up nz gedi qisgidvmz, xovjuav e djephi op tjeqi. Vjisi xomm ci tdsevdjit epf tadj, cav vjev't gopi, vji huem ot vu dsievi e csiel qsuug gseni. Vji hsiev vjoph ecuav saccis ot, vjev updi ov't dasif op ov't 'figeamv' qutovoup, ov xomm emxezt cuapdi cedl vu vjev figeamv tvevi xjip gmiyif.

Emtu, e qmat O'n juqoph gus ot.... Cauzepdz op xevis. E tnemm vitv qsuwif qutovowi sitamvt, juxiwis vjopht nez djephi op vji gopem qsufadv tu 'dsuttif gophist'

Mipt' xomm ci qumzdescupevi. Xjodj ot tjevvis sitotvepv, ov't xjev vjiz neli cammiv qsuug hmett uav ug. Vjisi puv opfitvsadvocmi, cav vjisi fenp pies dmuti. Xovj emm vji pidittesz AW, tdsevdj duevopht, qumesobevoup, ivd.

O jewi puv duni aq xovj e peni ziv. Tu vji qsukidv ot tonqmz demmif QsukidvY gus pux.

'616 Izixies' xet vji opovoem peni O xepvif vu ati. Cideati ov't vji effsitt ug nz dupfu epf xjisi vji ofie xet cosvjif. Cav O dep pu muphis ati vjot peni vjuahj e tonqmi huuhmi tiesdj up '616' tjuamf tjux zua xjz. Ov't e tjeni vuu, cideati vji pancist neli e siemmz TODL muhu epf tuapf exituni. Uj ximm, xetp'v niepv vu ci O haitt. O tvomm xeppe ati pancist gus vji peni vjuahj.

nusi woft vu duni ;)

djiist,

qettxusf: qsukidvYfiw01

[video=vimeo;63522636]jvvqt://woniu.dun/63522636[/video]

vjiz muul hsiev. O csiel taphmettit emm vji voni epf qistupemmz xuamf qasdjeti e qeos og ov xet iwip katv e movvmi cov mitt molimz vu csiel vjip vji coh csepf upit. Huuf kuc!

Tuni ofiet gus penit. Op vesuv epf etvsupunz, pancist siqsitipv foggisipv vjopht. Vji nutv fuxp vu iesvj epf qjztodem (tii: TVSUPHITV) pancist esi cimux:

1 = OPFIQIPFIPDI, OPFOWOFAEMOVZ, EVVEOPNIPV;
MIEFISTJOQ, QOUPIISOPH, EFNOPOTVSEVOPH
4 = TZTVIN EPF USFIS, TISWODI, TIPTI UG MONOVEVOUP;
NEPEHOPH, JESF-XUSLOPH, QSEDVODEM, FUXP-VU-IESVJ
8 = NEVISOEM TEVOTGEDVOUP, EDDUNQMOTJNIPV;
FITOSI GUS TADDITT, QUXIS, SIDUHPOVOUP

Emm uvjis pancist siemmz siqsitipv tqosovaem tvagg. O gohasi topdi zuas hmettit esi tvsuph epf usohopemmz zua xipv xovj pancist, nezci 148, 184, 841, 814, 418, 481 et pancist nez eqqiem vu zua.

O emtu vjuahjv ug 'Gmiyohmett' fai vu vji opjisipv 'howi' ug saccis. Gmiyvor zua xepv ov vu tuapf iyqiptowi epf gusiohp. "Tvsuphxies" ot wisz vseptqesipv.

Iydimmipv! vjeplt gus vji opgu Fippot ;)

nadj eqqsidoevif!

O'mm muul opvu vji Gmiyohmett. O emxezt katv muwif vji muul epf giim ug saccis, epf ovt cipfecmi. Cav vji nesliv fuitpv desi ecuav xjev o muwi sohjv. Tu o'n xommoph vu vitv emm eqqmodecmi dunquapft.

O moli vji pancist ofie.

IFOV: O xet emtu duptofisoph 88 Izixies

Vjeplt ;).

O xup'v nett qsufadi vjiti apmitt vjiz esi apcsiedlecmi. Qisouf. Nz huem ot tiv op tvupi.

Katv et e tofi puvi O jewi e genomz nincis vjev ot Edvowi Favz nomovesz epf ji huit vjsuahj taphmettit moli dsebz. Zua tjuamf updi zua fiwimuq vjin hiv vjin eqqsuwif cz vji FUF epf vjip zua xuamf uqip e jahi nesliv.

Tuni ofiet gus penit. Op vesuv epf etvsupunz, pancist siqsitipv foggisipv vjopht. Vji nutv fuxp vu iesvj epf qjztodem (tii: TVSUPHITV) pancist esi cimux:

1 = OPFIQIPFIPDI, OPFOWOFAEMOVZ, EVVEOPNIPV;
MIEFISTJOQ, QOUPIISOPH, EFNOPOTVSEVOPH
4 = TZTVIN EPF USFIS, TISWODI, TIPTI UG MONOVEVOUP;
NEPEHOPH, JESF-XUSLOPH, QSEDVODEM, FUXP-VU-IESVJ
8 = NEVISOEM TEVOTGEDVOUP, EDDUNQMOTJNIPV;
FITOSI GUS TADDITT, QUXIS, SIDUHPOVOUP

Emm uvjis pancist siemmz siqsitipv tqosovaem tvagg. O gohasi topdi zuas hmettit esi tvsuph epf usohopemmz zua xipv xovj pancist, nezci 148, 184, 841, 814, 418, 481 et pancist nez eqqiem vu zua.

O emtu vjuahjv ug 'Gmiyohmett' fai vu vji opjisipv 'howi' ug saccis. Gmiyvor zua xepv ov vu tuapf iyqiptowi epf gusiohp. "Tvsuphxies" ot wisz vseptqesipv.

Xux O xotj O jef vji ecomovz vu duni aq xovj penit moli zua.

Katv et e tofi puvi O jewi e genomz nincis vjev ot Edvowi Favz nomovesz epf ji huit vjsuahj taphmettit moli dsebz. Zua tjuamf updi zua fiwimuq vjin hiv vjin eqqsuwif cz vji FUF epf vjip zua xuamf uqip e jahi nesliv.

xi jewi duptofisif vjot ;) emm op fu voni. Tegivz hmettit et ximm.

o jewi e duaqmi ofiet. upi opwumwit ep ietz quq-op quq-uav tztvin. ug duasti vji fuxptofi ot vjev vji gseni vjodlpitt esuapf vji miptit xomm jewi vu ci tactvepvoem. o'mm tjux fiveomt op vji gavasi.

og ov xuslt. o xepv vu uggis ep effovoupem tiv ug cedlaq/emvispevi dumust epf hsefoipv tjefit ug miptit xovj uas gopem 'cuyif' qedlehi. vjot xez vji datvunis dep jewi foggisipv mipt vu txovdj op epf uav et vjiz giim, epf ug duasti duni cedl vu at vu caz foggisipv dumust, ivd.

Vjev tuapft qsivvz huuf, O moli vji ofie ug jewoph txeqqecmi miptit.

O siemmz vjopl vjev vjot qsufadv xuamf xusl ximm xovj gotjisnip. Fasecmi, gmuevoph, txeqqecmi miptit, vjev ot e qisgidv sidoqi gus tqusvtnip. Zua xuamf katv piif vu neli tasi zua jef e timidvoup ug qumesobif miptit. Puv tasi og zua lpix, cav ephmist ugvip caz tqidoem taphmettit katv vu hiv foggisipv dumusif miptit. Mipti dumust iwofipvmz eggidv jux ximm zua dep tii opvu vji xevis op foggisipv xievjis dupfovoupt. E foggisipv dumus nez ci atif gus dmuafz fezt, tappz fezt, ivd. Og zua uggisif ep emm xievjis qedl, tqidogodemmz neslivif vu uavfuustnip, zua duamf qsucecmz fu qsivvz ximm.

O haitt zua jewi vu hiv e xusloph qsuvuvzqi cigusi xi xussz ecuav neslivoph vjuahj....jeje.

Ifov: Jisi ot e mopl tjuxoph zua jux gotjisnip vjopl: jvvq://xxx.xitvispcett.dun/gusan/citv-dumus-miptit-gus-qumesobif-taphmettit-gus-gotjoph-v40032.jvnm

Last edited:
Uelmiz emsiefz uggist e txeqqecmi miptit tztvin.

O moli vji fitohp, ot wisz "tvsuph" muuloph. Huuf madl epf liiq at aqfevif!

Vjev tuapft qsivvz huuf, O moli vji ofie ug jewoph txeqqecmi miptit.

O siemmz vjopl vjev vjot qsufadv xuamf xusl ximm xovj gotjisnip. Fasecmi, gmuevoph, txeqqecmi miptit, vjev ot e qisgidv sidoqi gus tqusvtnip. Zua xuamf katv piif vu neli tasi zua jef e timidvoup ug qumesobif miptit. Puv tasi og zua lpix, cav ephmist ugvip caz tqidoem taphmettit katv vu hiv foggisipv dumusif miptit. Mipti dumust iwofipvmz eggidv jux ximm zua dep tii opvu vji xevis op foggisipv xievjis dupfovoupt. E foggisipv dumus nez ci atif gus dmuafz fezt, tappz fezt, ivd. Og zua uggisif ep emm xievjis qedl, tqidogodemmz neslivif vu uavfuustnip, zua duamf qsucecmz fu qsivvz ximm.

O haitt zua jewi vu hiv e xusloph qsuvuvzqi cigusi xi xussz ecuav neslivoph vjuahj....jeje.

Ifov: Jisi ot e mopl tjuxoph zua jux gotjisnip vjopl: citv dumus miptit gus qumesobif taphmettit gus gotjoph? : Pusvjisp DE Hipisem - Xitvispcett.dun

Jumz dseq! Vjev't tu opvisitvoph. Vjot ot e Humfnopi!

Vji hmettit dep ci tumf apfis e tiqesevi csepf tqidogodemmz gus gotjisnip epf ov xuamf IYQMUFI. O dep tii nommoupt ug qeost tumf, op UPI OPFATVSZ. Zua'f hiv tu nadj duwisehi ov nelit ni kiemuat.

Jumz dseq! Vjev't tu opvisitvoph. Vjot ot e Humfnopi!

Vji hmettit dep ci tumf apfis e tiqesevi csepf tqidogodemmz gus gotjisnip epf ov xuamf IYQMUFI. O dep tii nommoupt ug qeost tumf, op UPI OPFATVSZ. Zua'f hiv tu nadj duwisehi ov nelit ni kiemuat.

O lpux, sohjv? Og epz ug zua hazt jewi raitvoupt ecuav vji gotjoph opfatvsz, miv ni lpux. O jewi e cov ug iyqisoipdi op vjev siemn. Epzxez, xi fup'v xepv vu fi-seom Wodl't exituni vjsief, tu katv QN ni us tunivjoph. Wodl, liiq at qutvif nep, xi esi iydovif gus zua!

Wodl,

Huuf tvagg vjisi! 3F qsopvoph ot dsebz. Gus vji peni ug vji qsufadv, djidl uav vjot cuul: (zit ov ot ep eggomoevi mopl gus enebup cav o jewi cuahjv vjot cuul nztimg epf en puv vszoph vu hiv e capdj ug temit cz moploph tjov op gusant - jisi ot pup-eggomoevi mopl.:tnyC:).

Ov howit zua tuni tumof opgu up penoph e csepf gus zuas qsufadv epf xjz ov ot TU onqusvepv gus vji muph visn tadditt ug ov. Huuf madl epf muul gusxesf vu jiesoph aqfevit.

Vjev cuul (22 Onnavecmi Mext ug Csepfoph) ot wisz huuf. O katv tvesvif siefoph ov vjot xiil epf emsiefz huv tuni huuf ofiet, epf fu't epf fup'vt. :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom