The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

7 reasons you will never make $ online

Elliott

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jan 18, 2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
It's all good, I'm pretty sure that the seemingly negative title of the article is just an attention grabber. Some of the ideas are already on the forum, I like how straightforward the author puts it. It makes sense.

7 Reasons You Will Never Make Money Online

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Autospun

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2008
I don't believe in an exit ramp into the dollar city. I wounder if anyone ever make money by just following an ad that reads "make money online, fast up to 10k a month for only one hour a day". I see those who make those ads making every dollar from them thou.

Elliott

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jan 18, 2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
I agree.

There's something about the 'employee' mentality. When people first start shifting their paradigms, sometimes they want to answer an "entreprenurial job ad" like the "make money online fast" scams.

THEKID105

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2008
I liked it. You know the truth in a nutshell is if you think you can't do it, you will create the obstacles. Some people who do not know any better succeed. You have countless numbers of people who come to the US and some can hardly speak English. They open up a leather shop or any of the different businesses you can do and succeed. It is up to you. The power of the mind. A positive attitude. We are champions and not chumpions. Anyway, thanks for the article, it was really entertaining.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
I don't believe in an exit ramp into the dollar city. I wounder if anyone ever make money by just following an ad that reads "make money online, fast up to 10k a month for only one hour a day". I see those who make those ads making every dollar from them thou.

exactly!!! it's like my philosophy that the best "get rich quick scheme" is YOUR OWN... despite everything that Billy Mays sells or anything that's on after 11pm as "paid programming" having a "money back guarantee" while being absolute crap, they either get a gullible enough audience OR have enough fine-print behind those "guarantees" that they can legally peddle their wares and make the obscene amount of money they make!!!

if I wanted to sell my soul, I'd go that route in a heart-beat, but I'll stick to making money the ol' fashioned way... finding a need and fulfilling it, from there the money will make itself :icon_super:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.