The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

WEB/DIGITAL 7 reasons you will never make $ online

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Autospun

PARKED
Jan 14, 2008
I don't believe in an exit ramp into the dollar city. I wounder if anyone ever make money by just following an ad that reads "make money online, fast up to 10k a month for only one hour a day". I see those who make those ads making every dollar from them thou.

Elliott

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
I agree.

There's something about the 'employee' mentality. When people first start shifting their paradigms, sometimes they want to answer an "entreprenurial job ad" like the "make money online fast" scams.

THEKID105

PARKED
Sep 21, 2008
I liked it. You know the truth in a nutshell is if you think you can't do it, you will create the obstacles. Some people who do not know any better succeed. You have countless numbers of people who come to the US and some can hardly speak English. They open up a leather shop or any of the different businesses you can do and succeed. It is up to you. The power of the mind. A positive attitude. We are champions and not chumpions. Anyway, thanks for the article, it was really entertaining.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
www.jeffersonfranklintax.com
I don't believe in an exit ramp into the dollar city. I wounder if anyone ever make money by just following an ad that reads "make money online, fast up to 10k a month for only one hour a day". I see those who make those ads making every dollar from them thou.
exactly!!! it's like my philosophy that the best "get rich quick scheme" is YOUR OWN... despite everything that Billy Mays sells or anything that's on after 11pm as "paid programming" having a "money back guarantee" while being absolute crap, they either get a gullible enough audience OR have enough fine-print behind those "guarantees" that they can legally peddle their wares and make the obscene amount of money they make!!!

if I wanted to sell my soul, I'd go that route in a heart-beat, but I'll stick to making money the ol' fashioned way... finding a need and fulfilling it, from there the money will make itself :icon_super:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom