The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

6000 Dollars Saving from Philippines(3rd World Country)

Idea threads

aljon799224

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 29, 2019
Hello guys. I'm Aljon Mendiola, 29 years old from the Philippines(3rd world Country). I work as a Software Engineer with 1 year of experienced full-time with 800 usd per month salary and planning to find a part-time job to increase my income streams. I have my savings in my digital bank account of 6000 dollars and earning a high interest rates of 4% pa. I invest also in crypto and put 100 usd in dogecoin and 40 usd in Shiba inu. Please guys I'm stucked right now. Give me some advice to move forward and achieved financial freedom. Please share some roadmap ideas! Thank you so much in advanced!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SaasPassion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 21, 2022
If you are a software engineer, I would open a LinkedIn account and indicate it there. It can open up great job opportunities for you.
If you want to try to do other things too, try looking for groups of freelancers on Facebook, there is a large group of Filipinos and maybe you can get job offers there.
Plus, you can open an account in fiverr and try to build momentum there.
I know you live in a third world country, yet keep in mind that the potential you can reach is much higher than 800 a month. I wish you lots of success!

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hello guys. I'm Aljon Mendiola, 29 years old from the Philippines(3rd world Country). I work as a Software Engineer with 1 year of experienced full-time with 800 usd per month salary and planning to find a part-time job to increase my income streams. I have my savings in my digital bank account of 6000 dollars and earning a high interest rates of 4% pa. I invest also in crypto and put 100 usd in dogecoin and 40 usd in Shiba inu. Please guys I'm stucked right now. Give me some advice to move forward and achieved financial freedom. Please share some roadmap ideas! Thank you so much in advanced!
Stuck? MJ's book will help you get unstuck.

Bottom line: These books should be your top priority. I can't stress this enough. The Millionaire Fastlane changed my life and it will change yours.

aljon799224

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 29, 2019
Stuck? MJ's book will help you get unstuck.

Bottom line: These books should be your top priority. I can't stress this enough. The Millionaire Fastlane changed my life and it will change yours.
I will read again the Millionaire's Fastlane and after I will read Unscripted . Thank you for reminding me again sir!

aljon799224

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 29, 2019
If you are a software engineer, I would open a LinkedIn account and indicate it there. It can open up great job opportunities for you.
If you want to try to do other things too, try looking for groups of freelancers on Facebook, there is a large group of Filipinos and maybe you can get job offers there.
Plus, you can open an account in fiverr and try to build momentum there.
I know you live in a third world country, yet keep in mind that the potential you can reach is much higher than 800 a month. I wish you lots of success!
Thank you so much for this sir. I will note your advice. Cheers!

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Look for ways to build an asset you own. That can mean managing a service business where other people provide the services, or productizing the services and owning the product (or the software/automation/systems that make the service feel like a product). Good luck skill!

aljon799224

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 29, 2019
Look for ways to build an asset you own. That can mean managing a service business where other people provide the services, or productizing the services and owning the product (or the software/automation/systems that make the service feel like a product). Good luck skill!
Hello sir. Thank you so much for this! This is noted! Cheers

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States

There's really no roadmap or list. Like the user said above, read and gain knowledge. You have to save yourself with action.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Rent pega from pegaxy near 14 days of the VIS claim cycle. I am doing it myself and have Pinoy helpers helping me with it.

I have leaked enough alpha. Rest is up to your own research and due diligence.

aljon799224

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 29, 2019
Rent pega from pegaxy near 14 days of the VIS claim cycle. I am doing it myself and have Pinoy helpers helping me with it.

I have leaked enough alpha. Rest is up to your own research and due diligence.
Hello sir. Can you explain more?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
I will read again the Millionaire's Fastlane and after I will read Unscripted . Thank you for reminding me again sir!
i would suggest you keep a journal, here is why...after the 1st time i had finish "The Fastlane Millionaire" i went back and noted the vital points that would come handy. i commute most of the time and i always have my journal with me.... when i read these points. They stick to my mind and they influence my decisions whenever i encounter similar situations.
now i got the Audio versions.. whenever am free i listen to a few chapters. why i say all this. not just you being stuck..
how to avoid going Slowlane. and am always online in this forum to learn and to stay in the Fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.