The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$500,000 revenue so far... Warning: Protect Your Idea

Idea threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Part Two

In Part One, I refer to mental dominance, which could imply intellectual superiority.

It can also apply to attention and focus. For instance, I should mention now that one simple fact about my Phenomenal business, and by Phenomenal, I mean...

I mean that, with every ounce of my blood, with every breath in my lungs, I won't stop until my products and services outperform the industry standard by so much, you'll swear that when you see me respond to a critic, or close a sales pitch, you'll swear you're watching Neo dodge - and stop - bullets.

LOL.

Like, seriously. What kind of Matrix Agent is this dude? He has seven pesos in his Fastlane bank, and joined... to do what, exactly? Apparently, just try to come into Musashi's backyard and beat me in a sword fight? @S&P

Does homie really think that this Genghis Kahn shit Greene scribbled in 33 Strategies is not legit, and that sometimes there are Kings who show up on this planet, and their sole purpose is to DOMINATE.

Nah. Silly me. He probably never read the book.

Okay, I'm bored.

I guess, in short, Part I and Part II are a really long way of me saying:

I don't use electrical contractors, because my technology works with the existing ballasts.

Pretty sure I mentioned that, in the OP. But hey, I didn't really proof read these posts (until now), and I just kind of spit fire them. Just focused, though. Super focused, like Bobby Fisher in a chess match, seeing fields of forces that ordinary players can't see (that should sound familiar if you've read Mastery).

It is interesting, though, this guy's post. Mr. I-joined-the-fastlane-just-to-incite-a-beatdown-of-a-lifetime-and-a-lesson-in-power- from Ubermen$ch.

This guy's post is interesting, when you reflect back on the topic of Mind Control, mental dominance, mental superiority, intellectual superiority, etc.

Side note: Wonder why I'm so freely speaking about this in the open public? Could it be because it's damn hard, there's a huge barrier of entry, and 99.99% OF MY COMPETITION THINKS LIKE THIS GUY!

I should probably end up paying this guy, cutting him a piece of every recruitee that I sign up henceforth, because when I show all of my recruits how incompetent, in-the-dark, so-stuck-inside-The-Matrix that my blue-pill addicted competition is... man, I'm going to have to call up Trinity and ask her to be my administrative assistant. My phones and my call center phones will never stop ringing.

I digress.

I have proposals right now showing fantastic returns for California-based businesses converting to LED. Why? The electricity prices are so high! Duh! Why do I know this, because - a little background on me - I started an energy brokerage right after I was quoted in The Millionaire Fastlane (<<<<=== That was one JUST for you @AllenCrawley... LOLOLOLOL)... - so I've been monitoring energy markets and anything affecting energy for a long time, longer than this Kevin guy has been doing whatever it is he said he has been doing for the last five years.

Electricity prices in California are high. I don't use general contractors. My salespeople don't like working with them because they find them dull, irritating, and definitely not deal-closing oriented. They prattle on and on about what you can't do, rather than looking for - and finding - real solutions that eliminate the need for stale, bland status quo answers.

If you read my posts, you'll see that I say that building staff install the lights themselves. They basically T8 equivalents, but they produce 18 watts instead of 32 watts. That translates in kWh savings. kWh stands for killawatt hour, and I get paid every month by energy companies because of that beautiful three-letter acronym.

Another side note: My prices are WAY better than the numbers that Kevin Smith cited in his post (may it R.I.P). This is, in part, because one of my brothers hobnobs with billionaires and centimillionaires... long-story short, we got in touch with some plastics manufacturers who in turn supply material to the LED manufacturers (plastic film covers the diodes inside of the LED's). That, combined with the level of business we do, gives us significant leverage over Joe-Blow contractor's purchasing capabilities. We don't purchase here. We purchase from the source. Kinda like buyin' your weed in Cali, straight from a grower, instead of in Chitown after it's been smuggled on a semi. ;)

@Achilles

See? NO OBJECTIONS.

Just commas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
You have posted about this business before (in another thread/ elsewhere on this forum) and I asked you there (then) in the thread if it was an MLM...or I sent you a PM asking if it was an MLM (I can't remember now, but I know I asked, because it sounded so much like an MLM, but you never stated if it was or not)...hence me asking (again)...

Either way if you are f*ing up commas, and getting 6 figure commission checks off (an MLM) ROCK ON!...

Ah. Forgive my poor memory then.

So far, I have effed the commas only with my real-world commissions. Meaning, I get paid fees on the total margin/profit built into the sale of LED lights to commercial customers. I just now started making money by training people to do the same. Training, hence the $400 fee.

I can see why there is so much magnetism with the word MLM. As MJ pointed out, MLM companies do have some hype to them. However, some of them are indeed legitimate, at least from the "get-in-at-the-top" mindset.

Let's take a look at the fastest growing MLM/Network Marketing company... EVER, in the history of Network Marketing and MLM companies.

In fact, at one point, Ambit was the fastest growing company in America. Period. #1 on the Inc 500.

And it happened because of energy deregulation. And amazingly, they only focused on B2C, not B2B. Imagine if they had that ability back then. Or a national opportunity now.

Ambit Energy: http://ww2.ambitenergy.com/about-am...recognized-as-five-time-inc.-500-5000-honoree

http://ww2.ambitenergy.com/about-am...gy-as-americas-fastest-growing-private-compan

Ambit is an energy supplier, similar to the ones I have brokered for on both a residential and commercial level. Ambit, however, only really does residential, and they pay their downline less per deal than I paid my sales guys when they closed resi deals. Ambit went from $0 - $1,000,000,000 (that's one Billion, with a capital B) in six years. They took advantage of energy deregulation, the same way as I did. The only difference is, instead of closing a few big deals, they blew it up to amazing proportions, just with deregulation.

Deregulation is limited. It's limited by state. And there is a certain lack of control as well. The feds could regulate your state any time they want. Poof. No more commissions. Or, the utilities could try to screw it up. Look at what happened with the FERC (federal energy regulatory commission) and PUCO (public utilities commission of ohio) in Ohio back in 2010/2011.

I have a residential solution that no one else has. Ambit Energy is JUST NOW adopting solar panels into a product they can sell to residential customers. My team and I have completed over 2,000 residential energy efficiency projects, average size around $9,500 at good margins. I know my market. We are the only ones to have done this. The residential upgrades include solar panels AND HVAC, insulation and lighting upgrades. This opportunity is more national, and has some global potential as well. There are Youtube videos out there of Ambit Energy reps hoping and waiting for the time and moment when there state MIGHT deregulate. They're building downlines in regulated states, in hopes of a future deregulation event. These people could simply start selling residential energy EFFICIENCY. Better money. WAY more money, in fact. Ten times what you make on a house.

I was still just curious if it was indeed an MLM... Seems it is, but you just don't want to flat out say that because of the MLM stigma on the forum. But if you are succeeding with an MLM then I feel there is no reason to not own it/ claim it.

The thing about MLM's is that they all, technically, have something called a compensation plan. Binary, Unilevel, something like that.

To borrow Gordon Gekko's infamous words in the Greed is Good speech, I've spent some time analyzing compensation structures in MLM companies, and I still can't figure out how they work.

When people pay me $400, they get a process. Anyone who thinks or says otherwise has failed to fully understand my posts in this thread. It is clear that what I am offering is access. Access to be able to sell energy, just as Ambit or any other energy supplier does. My recruits are able to get commissions as much as ten times higher than the typical energy broker. I know guys who work on salary and get 5% for their commercial commissions. They make their companies hundreds of thousands, even millions per year. Uber Power reps get to sell energy at 30% - 55% commissions. However, in addition to this, you get the ability to sell energy efficiency to both homes and businesses.

There is a lot of margin in the deals, so I have no problem giving it away. That just means my people make more money, get more hyped, and just may help me explode this thing to the stratospheric proportions I've been aiming at.

This is completely unique in the marketplace. There is no MLM company doing it. There is no company doing it. Period.

So, I guess my short answer is: No, it's not an MLM, and anyone who ever bought into MLM would probably jump all over this. No products to hold onto yourself, yet you get access to a legitimate, world-changing product... essentially an infinite amount of it. As much as you can sell.

For the record, I'm not trying to recruit anyone from the Fastlane. I frankly wouldn't know how to tell who is legit, and who isn't. I keep my circle close for that reason. That said, some of the questions definitely sparked a lot of creativity that's hadn't been flushed out until I got to posting in the last few days.

Cheers, Fastlane.

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
m3oBwCkNJjAx.gif

That's the I Just Took The Crown dance.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Here's how we break down the costs to the customer. It's so much sexier than this in real life, with color and graphs, etc. Each presentation is standard, produced by our proprietary software. That's another key to our success. We have software that can take a very simple set of information: kWh, name of the utility (having a copy of the latest invoice does this just fine), and an accurate light count and description. With this, we can calculate the tax incentive, the rebate, the energy savings, everything... in a matter of hours.

All I did below was copy/paste a proposal we're putting together for one of many California-based customers. LOL.

@Vigilante

I'm real focused on the fact that there are no labor costs (i.e., the irrelevant electrical contractor piece), here... only product cost. That's what makes this a winner. Cut out the contractor. The contractor is a useless middleman, AT BEST. They put a markup on product, and in many cases, they don't even get the best pricing, because they're not even buying directly from the manufacturer. Combine this with the fact that they are further inflating the price by adding in (irrelevant!) labor costs... well. Make your own conclusions on which process is better.

Tax Incentive 179d

Est. Total Interior Square Footage 2,400

Capped Amount for Retrofit $0.60

Total Allowable CBTD Deduction 1,440

Assumed Tax Bracket 33%

Tax Incentive $475.20

Compensation Costs in Conditioned Spaces

Net Cooling (Heating) Degree Days -

Existing Installed kW 3

Current Net Annual Cost (Savings) $0.00

LED Based Annual Cost (Savings)

$0.00

Annual Savings (Cost) $0.00

Annual Maintenance Costs to Change Bulbs

Number of Bulbs: 41

Average Lifespan (years): 3.0

Annual cost to replace bulbs: $41.00

Annual Maintenance costs: $17.08

Annual Cost of Bulb Maintenance: $58.08

Annual Cost to Replace LED/Induction lights:

$0.00

Annual Cost Savings: $58.08

Wattage Summary

Existing Installed kWh/year 9,026

New Proposed kWh/year 2,418

Annual kWh Savings 6,608

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
OP promoting his MLM downline ?

m9epae1.gif

See the racks in my profile pic, bro? That's cash off of one check, one of seven that size. So far, I've got a few trainees.

@S&P

When you train people to get bigger and stronger, do they ask you if you are promoting an MLM?

Why is it any different for me? I'm just training people on how to get their pockets fatter.

So confused.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So confused.

Smells like you're promoting an MLM and this is your recruiting tool. As far as I'm concerned, that's enough for me. I also don't have the time to decipher the walls of text. Thread closed.

If you want to prove otherwise to one of the mods, feel free to do so. Otherwise this is closed, as others like it will also be deleted.

Nonetheless, if you raking in piles of cash and commissions via your MLM, congrats and I wish you continued success. However, this isn't the place to do your boasting or recruiting.

I'd be happy to reopen the thread if this is indeed an enterprise of your own creation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads