The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

Owknn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 25, 2022
Hello, dear entrepreneurs. After 3-4 failed businesses, I’m back here to get some idea’s from you. Currently me and my partner (The dude with the black T on my profile picture) had an idea of Print on demand 3D printing business.
What do you think of it? Does it correlate with the CENTS rules? I’d be greatfull if you guys share your opinions and thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
It does not matter what we think. These are questions that you must answer for yourself. What will be the difference between your pod 3D and the others? What problem do you solve or how will you make me choose your products instead of the others? Cents is a mindset, a philospphy of life. Before CENTS , you must do something. In order to do something, you have to upgrade/improve/create something that will make me buy from you.

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia
It does not matter what we think. These are questions that you must answer for yourself. What will be the difference between your pod 3D and the others? What problem do you solve or how will you make me choose your products instead of the others? Cents is a mindset, a philospphy of life. Before CENTS , you must do something. In order to do something, you have to upgrade/improve/create something that will make me buy from you.
This is it.

Owknn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 25, 2022
It does not matter what we think. These are questions that you must answer for yourself. What will be the difference between your pod 3D and the others? What problem do you solve or how will you make me choose your products instead of the others? Cents is a mindset, a philospphy of life. Before CENTS , you must do something. In order to do something, you have to upgrade/improve/create something that will make me buy from you
I get it man, thanks. I’m fairly new to my entrepreneurial road, I’m 17 and I’m trying to learn as much skill sets as I can. This was just a business idea we had. Nothing correlated with my other skills.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SunnyN

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Oct 2, 2014
Hello, dear entrepreneurs. After 3-4 failed businesses, I’m back here to get some idea’s from you. Currently me and my partner (The dude with the black T on my profile picture) had an idea of Print on demand 3D printing business.
What do you think of it? Does it correlate with the CENTS rules? I’d be greatfull if you guys share your opinions and thoughts.
You are very young, and lots to explore. Try using midjourney AI artwork and 3d printing business coupled with it. Also, print on demand T-shirt business, if you develop a niche here, who know's you may be the next Daymond John modern version.
Keep up the enthusiasm and spirit, because you have nothing to lose here.

Owknn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 25, 2022
You are very young, and lots to explore. Try using midjourney AI artwork and 3d printing business coupled with it. Also, print on demand T-shirt business, if you develop a niche here, who know's you may be the next Daymond John modern version.
Keep up the enthusiasm and spirit, because you have nothing to lose here.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
3d print is a bit difficult. But you will learn a lot.
Ie you can print every daily thing with your logo on it.
You can print every item and adjust it for your needs.
One big part is designing them with the right program.
It will be hard to make many of a kind in short time, so no, cents will be hard with 3d print, but earning money is very likely possible.

Care of the copyright restrictions!

There are lots of data for 3d online, so filling an etsy shop is not hard!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.