The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

36 years old, but not late.

Kim Yong Ho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Oct 30, 2017
South Korea
Dear all
My name is Yong Ho Kim from South Korea. I read "The FAST...." and knew this forum exists.
I am 36 years old, not quite young, but I am trying to develop and grow up myself. I am truly inspired by this book. I've worked for a company for about 9 years, but I finally figured out that I can't make myself to be satisfied under the company life. I am really eager to change my life as I read this book. So now I am taking a step by step from 1st step : Define your life style and I am thinking hard what the business model can be based on the advices 5commandments. I am very pleased to register this forum and excited that I could get anything from this forum hopefully.

Brieft profile of myself
- Major in university : English Literature and language(But not excellent English speaker.)
- Job : Work for automotive parts company for 9 years. Overseas sales and overseas operation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Welcome to the Forum.
Take some time and read some of the Gold Threads. There is a lot of inspiration, lessons and ideas that have been freely given.
I spent some time in Pusan and met some awesome people from your country.

It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop

Randall

azsno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 14, 2017
Durham, NC
Dear all
My name is Yong Ho Kim from South Korea. I read "The FAST...." and knew this forum exists.
I am 36 years old, not quite young, but I am trying to develop and grow up myself. I am truly inspired by this book. I've worked for a company for about 9 years, but I finally figured out that I can't make myself to be satisfied under the company life. I am really eager to change my life as I read this book. So now I am taking a step by step from 1st step : Define your life style and I am thinking hard what the business model can be based on the advices 5commandments. I am very pleased to register this forum and excited that I could get anything from this forum hopefully.

Brieft profile of myself
- Major in university : English Literature and language(But not excellent English speaker.)
- Job : Work for automotive parts company for 9 years. Overseas sales and overseas operation.

In 20 years you will be a 56 year old who is better off than if you hadn't made changes! I'm 40, and look at it from this angle! Good luck!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Welcome to the forum! I agree with the feedback to read the gold threads.
A lot of great advice in the forum that I wish I took a long time ago.

melissa_summers

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 24, 2017
California
Dear all

Brieft profile of myself
"Not quite young"? Oh, my friend, you're just pretty young. You have all ways and plenty time to develop as a person and as a professional. It's never too late. Moreover, in our modern life, there are all necessary conditions to do it. Don't even doubt it.

Kim Yong Ho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Oct 30, 2017
South Korea
I do appreciate your reply and will take a time to see the thread as you recommended. Pusan is nice city, did you have some fresh sea food there? Btw I live in Seojong which is a administrative capital city of Korea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...