The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

32yo quit his job in Cologne, Germany!

glm2222

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 15, 2018
Cologne, Germany
Hi from Cologne,

i have read TMF about 2,5 years ago and have to say that it's one of the best books (and audiobooks - MJ's audio-rec was the best ever!!!) I have ever read.

I have been reading non-fiction books for a lot of years now, but only the last years completely changed my mindset (also thanks to the respective podcasts). After university, I became a management consultant in the financial industry and quit last year in summer, to write my own adventure story to tell my grandkids one day ;-)

It's quite hard to find like-minded people. If you are also a very relaxed dude, happy to meet up and just take a coffee, lunch or do some sports together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
Hi from Cologne,

i have read TMF about 2,5 years ago and have to say that it's one of the best books (and audiobooks - MJ's audio-rec was the best ever!!!) I have ever read.

I have been reading non-fiction books for a lot of years now, but only the last years completely changed my mindset (also thanks to the respective podcasts). After university, I became a management consultant in the financial industry and quit last year in summer, to write my own adventure story to tell my grandkids one day ;-)

It's quite hard to find like-minded people. If you are also a very relaxed dude, happy to meet up and just take a coffee, lunch or do some sports together!

Welcome @glm2222!

Eleven

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 18, 2012
Portland, Oregon
After university, I became a management consultant in the financial industry and quit last year in summer, to write my own adventure story to tell my grandkids one day ;-)

Welcome, @glm2222. I am in the process of quitting my job now. My last day is next Wednesday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I hope it all comes out smelling SWEET! Get it... cologne..... :)

So what are either of your plans? The electric company doesn't take hopes & dreams as payment.

Eleven

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 18, 2012
Portland, Oregon
So what are either of your plans? The electric company doesn't take hopes & dreams as payment.
I'm guilty of not having a solid plan. I've kicked around a few business ideas, but I need to commit to a single idea.
I have also worked as a full-time freelance copywriter and content marketing strategist, so I plan to take on some work there in the meantime, as needed. But that's not my long-term plan.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
Busy :happy: No carnival for me.

Carnival costumes are really really really bad. firefighter costume? 50 euros. bitch bee costume? 60 euros. a mustache that has an american flag painted on it. 10 euros. The quality was so bad, I realised there is a very short but strong seasonal market here for good costumes. Somebody please fix that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...