The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 32yo quit his job in Cologne, Germany!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

glm2222

New Contributor
Jan 15, 2018
Cologne, Germany
Hi from Cologne,

i have read TMF about 2,5 years ago and have to say that it's one of the best books (and audiobooks - MJ's audio-rec was the best ever!!!) I have ever read.

I have been reading non-fiction books for a lot of years now, but only the last years completely changed my mindset (also thanks to the respective podcasts). After university, I became a management consultant in the financial industry and quit last year in summer, to write my own adventure story to tell my grandkids one day ;-)

It's quite hard to find like-minded people. If you are also a very relaxed dude, happy to meet up and just take a coffee, lunch or do some sports together!

Last edited:

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
Hi from Cologne,

i have read TMF about 2,5 years ago and have to say that it's one of the best books (and audiobooks - MJ's audio-rec was the best ever!!!) I have ever read.

I have been reading non-fiction books for a lot of years now, but only the last years completely changed my mindset (also thanks to the respective podcasts). After university, I became a management consultant in the financial industry and quit last year in summer, to write my own adventure story to tell my grandkids one day ;-)

It's quite hard to find like-minded people. If you are also a very relaxed dude, happy to meet up and just take a coffee, lunch or do some sports together!

Welcome @glm2222!

Eleven

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 18, 2012
Portland, Oregon
After university, I became a management consultant in the financial industry and quit last year in summer, to write my own adventure story to tell my grandkids one day ;-)

Welcome, @glm2222. I am in the process of quitting my job now. My last day is next Wednesday.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I hope it all comes out smelling SWEET! Get it... cologne..... :)

So what are either of your plans? The electric company doesn't take hopes & dreams as payment.

Eleven

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 18, 2012
Portland, Oregon
So what are either of your plans? The electric company doesn't take hopes & dreams as payment.
I'm guilty of not having a solid plan. I've kicked around a few business ideas, but I need to commit to a single idea.
I have also worked as a full-time freelance copywriter and content marketing strategist, so I plan to take on some work there in the meantime, as needed. But that's not my long-term plan.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2016
I'm also from cologne. I will PM you.

theag

Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 19, 2012

Knugs

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2016
Busy :happy: No carnival for me.

Carnival costumes are really really really bad. firefighter costume? 50 euros. bitch bee costume? 60 euros. a mustache that has an american flag painted on it. 10 euros. The quality was so bad, I realised there is a very short but strong seasonal market here for good costumes. Somebody please fix that.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom