The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

24, M, Bolivia. Finally stopped action faking

Baubau

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jan 18, 2018
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Hello to all the fastlaners and all the aspiring entrepreneurs.

I'm a 24 years old single man from Santa Cruz, Bolivia and currently living with my parents. I have a degree in Financial Engineering and work as a corporate credit risk analyst for a major bank in my country. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was very young but my parents tried to raise me with a risk averse mentality, the typical "go to school, get good grades, get a job, etc". It's funny because the majority of my relatives (siblings of both of my parents) are successful entrepreneurs, very rich people while my nuclear family is at most, middle class.

I have to admit I fell into the slowlane trap for a couple of years and I was slowly turning into a sidewalker. I began to spend my little money on booze, parties and expensive stuff like watches and other accessories. In fact, last month I was on the verge of getting into debt to buy a car which would have taken me at least five 5 years to pay off. Thank god my brother opened my eyes and stopped me, he introduced me to TMF and my desire to be an entrepreneur has come back.

To sum it up, I'm finally taking action. I can't wait any longer (my mentality used to be "once I turn 30 and have more capital, I'll start a business"). I want to start an e-commerce business. I've already contacted suppliers (I've carefully studied them, thank you Walter Hay and Biophase) and asked for samples (hopefully I'll have them in two weeks). I won't be selling on Amazon for obvious reasons. I'll sell my products through a facebook page and probably Instagram. I won't go into details now as I'll start a progress thread in the future.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you, but especially, from my own experiences!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...