- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 214%
Hello to all the fastlaners and all the aspiring entrepreneurs.
I'm a 24 years old single man from Santa Cruz, Bolivia and currently living with my parents. I have a degree in Financial Engineering and work as a corporate credit risk analyst for a major bank in my country. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was very young but my parents tried to raise me with a risk averse mentality, the typical "go to school, get good grades, get a job, etc". It's funny because the majority of my relatives (siblings of both of my parents) are successful entrepreneurs, very rich people while my nuclear family is at most, middle class.
I have to admit I fell into the slowlane trap for a couple of years and I was slowly turning into a sidewalker. I began to spend my little money on booze, parties and expensive stuff like watches and other accessories. In fact, last month I was on the verge of getting into debt to buy a car which would have taken me at least five 5 years to pay off. Thank god my brother opened my eyes and stopped me, he introduced me to TMF and my desire to be an entrepreneur has come back.
To sum it up, I'm finally taking action. I can't wait any longer (my mentality used to be "once I turn 30 and have more capital, I'll start a business"). I want to start an e-commerce business. I've already contacted suppliers (I've carefully studied them, thank you Walter Hay and Biophase) and asked for samples (hopefully I'll have them in two weeks). I won't be selling on Amazon for obvious reasons. I'll sell my products through a facebook page and probably Instagram. I won't go into details now as I'll start a progress thread in the future.
I'm looking forward to learning from all of you, but especially, from my own experiences!
I'm a 24 years old single man from Santa Cruz, Bolivia and currently living with my parents. I have a degree in Financial Engineering and work as a corporate credit risk analyst for a major bank in my country. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was very young but my parents tried to raise me with a risk averse mentality, the typical "go to school, get good grades, get a job, etc". It's funny because the majority of my relatives (siblings of both of my parents) are successful entrepreneurs, very rich people while my nuclear family is at most, middle class.
I have to admit I fell into the slowlane trap for a couple of years and I was slowly turning into a sidewalker. I began to spend my little money on booze, parties and expensive stuff like watches and other accessories. In fact, last month I was on the verge of getting into debt to buy a car which would have taken me at least five 5 years to pay off. Thank god my brother opened my eyes and stopped me, he introduced me to TMF and my desire to be an entrepreneur has come back.
To sum it up, I'm finally taking action. I can't wait any longer (my mentality used to be "once I turn 30 and have more capital, I'll start a business"). I want to start an e-commerce business. I've already contacted suppliers (I've carefully studied them, thank you Walter Hay and Biophase) and asked for samples (hopefully I'll have them in two weeks). I won't be selling on Amazon for obvious reasons. I'll sell my products through a facebook page and probably Instagram. I won't go into details now as I'll start a progress thread in the future.
I'm looking forward to learning from all of you, but especially, from my own experiences!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
