The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 y/o dropping in. Hello Everybody!

Regoton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 3, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Hey guys,

22 year old from Canada here. I read MJ's book about 6 months ago. My life changed in more ways than one after reading the final page. My mindset is currently focused on finding what I'm best at and how I can apply value to other people using my strongest traits and abilities. But fortunately it hasn't stopped there. After reading TMF it encouraged me to read even more.. To the point where I haven't stopped learning, whether it is about code or people-skills, or self mastery. Anything is better than what I've been doing before... I can say that much.

So to keep this as short as possible without getting into too much detail, this is my introduction. I look forward to communicating with other people who have adopted the same mindset thanks to MJ (and the many valuable posters on this forum). It's quite the privilege to join a community with nothing but good intentions. Look forward to hearing from everyone else here!

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for give my book a read. Glad you enjoyed it enough to join us. :)

Regoton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 3, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for give my book a read. Glad you enjoyed it enough to join us. :)

Any time! Although I don't see how I can contribute to this forum with any insightful information at this moment in time, I will continue to read and look up on the posters/members that have made an impact on me so far. There are quite a few on here that found their calling.. And I know that I will eventually find mine if I continue to take action.

Thanks for the reply.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...