The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

21 yo from small village situated in Poland

Przemy3law

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 17, 2022
First things first my name is Przemysław. Village which I mention in title has 20-50 peoples. I was in shitty school in another village which has around 500 people's. Then I got to high school with around 30000 people's. Now i'm in Warsaw finishing second year of Computer Science in not worst Warsaw University of life science. Fun fact i get access to the internet when i was 9 years old it was 2010 :D. So how have i spend my childhood in big short i was playing football, playing games, exploring world in range from 1-10 km xD from my home and working hard on field(strawberries and raspberries). I actually still doing it to pay rent and buy food during studies. I'm close to get first internship/job in not worst paid career field. I'm working out 3 years now. Honestly i was waiting all my life to moment like this when i actually feeling some purpose. I know i wanna be entrepreneur since I was 10 years old, when i was swapping and then selling football cards. Dunno why i stopped doing similar things until now, when i feel super exhausted about school. This is really big moment in my life. Maybe this all looks funny for you, but i wrote it from my heart and i will be grinding till I achieve my goals. Hopefully i will meet here some great and inspiring people.
@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Welcome and good luck in your journey!

AllenOn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 4, 2022
First things first my name is Przemysław. Village which I mention in title has 20-50 peoples. I was in shitty school in another village which has around 500 people's. Then I got to high school with around 30000 people's. Now i'm in Warsaw finishing second year of Computer Science in not worst Warsaw University of life science. Fun fact i get access to the internet when i was 9 years old it was 2010 :D. So how have i spend my childhood in big short i was playing football, playing games, exploring world in range from 1-10 km xD from my home and working hard on field(strawberries and raspberries). I actually still doing it to pay rent and buy food during studies. I'm close to get first internship/job in not worst paid career field. I'm working out 3 years now. Honestly i was waiting all my life to moment like this when i actually feeling some purpose. I know i wanna be entrepreneur since I was 10 years old, when i was swapping and then selling football cards. Dunno why i stopped doing similar things until now, when i feel super exhausted about school. This is really big moment in my life. Maybe this all looks funny for you, but i wrote it from my heart and i will be grinding till I achieve my goals. Hopefully i will meet here some great and inspiring people.
@MJ DeMarco
Hi Przemysław. What are you goals exactly?

Przemy3law

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 17, 2022
Hi Przemysław. What are you goals exactly

Hi Przemysław. What are you goals exactly?
I wanna built buisness from scratch just to learn how to lead, inspire and think like entrepreneur. This i hope will provide me to finicial, space and time freedom. Of course i wanna constatly learn new things, meetting new people, escpecialy from other countries. There is a lot of bigger goals, but first i need to focus on smaller ones. Just constatly growth in every possible aspect of life.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Hello @Przemy3law,
I am moving to Wroclaw in oktober :)
Quite a few ppl from poland here.

Is your business or service of value going to be computer/IT Based? what are your SPECIFIC plans? Do you have 1.5.10 year outlooks?
You may want to start by reading some of the notable threads on this forum as these will help clear your thought process for super laser focused accuracy.

AllenOn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 4, 2022
I wanna built buisness from scratch just to learn how to lead, inspire and think like entrepreneur. This i hope will provide me to finicial, space and time freedom. Of course i wanna constatly learn new things, meetting new people, escpecialy from other countries. There is a lot of bigger goals, but first i need to focus on smaller ones. Just constatly growth in every possible aspect of life.
Sounds like good goals. If you want, we can do a zoom call, phone call or whatever and I'll shared what I've learned on my journey so that you can progress faster and ideally avoid major mistakes.

Przemy3law

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 17, 2022
Hello @Przemy3law,
I am moving to Wroclaw in oktober :)
Quite a few ppl from poland here.

Is your business or service of value going to be computer/IT Based? what are your SPECIFIC plans? Do you have 1.5.10 year outlooks?
You may want to start by reading some of the notable threads on this forum as these will help clear your thought process for super laser focused accuracy.
Hope we can meet some day in Wroclaw ;D. So i start learning about marketing ads ect. I started also searching for my niche and local buisness which dont have marketing or vey poor marketing in the internet. I actually searching some notable threads about this or similar topic.

Przemy3law

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 17, 2022
Sounds like good goals. If you want, we can do a zoom call, phone call or whatever and I'll shared what I've learned on my journey so that you can progress faster and ideally avoid major mistakes.
You know what it sounds like great idea. I search also how to improve especially my speaking english(its really sucks) and some zoom call to actually talk about this types of topic will be great chance to do it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...