- Joined
- Oct 3, 2012
- Messages
- 71
Rep Bank
$390
$390
User Power: 86%
Hello everyone!
First and foremost, I'd like to thank MJ for opening my outlook on not only my potential in business, but life in general. Your book has taught me a great deal of information that I will always refer to and back my daily decisions upon.
I've just turned 21 years old and decided that the fastlane forum will no longer be the platform which I simply lurk for (valuable) information, but a network to interact with like-minded individuals, track my own progress, and provide help to those who seek any in my field of knowledge.
I'm a certified personal trainer of 4 years and a sophomore in college working on a bachelors of science in kinesiology. Over the past two years, I've spent almost all of my free time during the week as well as weekends at home educating myself on various topics of interest; investing in particular. Investing has always intrigued me immensely, and seeing close relatives involved in a number of large investments has motivated me to attain a level of financial stability and freedom even higher than theirs. I started off with a fairly small investment in the stock market, and luckily made some nice profits in 2010. I then entered the domain name industry and, albeit late, made/continue to close some nice sales here and there.
Rather than joining the norm of all the other college kids and driving a brand new bmw, mercedes, lexus, or other mid-range luxury vehicle which could have been payed in full, I've driven my 8 year old honda accord and put aside any money I could. After quite a bit of research, I set aside ~15% of my cash and bought physical precious metals to buy-and-hold for the time being. My second major investment in the coming weeks will be my first real estate investment property. I have found a few homes close to where my grandfather owns a handful of rental properties, and through his guidance and the help of my parents, I will be looking to make my first of many projected purchases. For that, I will start a new thread in the REI section to learn as much as possible from those who donate their time and knowledge. The rest of my savings will most likely be halved into some equities and a remainder left in cash.
Please feel free to message me any questions relating to fitness, nutrition, domain names, etc. I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community and am open to all insight. Thank you!
First and foremost, I'd like to thank MJ for opening my outlook on not only my potential in business, but life in general. Your book has taught me a great deal of information that I will always refer to and back my daily decisions upon.
I've just turned 21 years old and decided that the fastlane forum will no longer be the platform which I simply lurk for (valuable) information, but a network to interact with like-minded individuals, track my own progress, and provide help to those who seek any in my field of knowledge.
I'm a certified personal trainer of 4 years and a sophomore in college working on a bachelors of science in kinesiology. Over the past two years, I've spent almost all of my free time during the week as well as weekends at home educating myself on various topics of interest; investing in particular. Investing has always intrigued me immensely, and seeing close relatives involved in a number of large investments has motivated me to attain a level of financial stability and freedom even higher than theirs. I started off with a fairly small investment in the stock market, and luckily made some nice profits in 2010. I then entered the domain name industry and, albeit late, made/continue to close some nice sales here and there.
Rather than joining the norm of all the other college kids and driving a brand new bmw, mercedes, lexus, or other mid-range luxury vehicle which could have been payed in full, I've driven my 8 year old honda accord and put aside any money I could. After quite a bit of research, I set aside ~15% of my cash and bought physical precious metals to buy-and-hold for the time being. My second major investment in the coming weeks will be my first real estate investment property. I have found a few homes close to where my grandfather owns a handful of rental properties, and through his guidance and the help of my parents, I will be looking to make my first of many projected purchases. For that, I will start a new thread in the REI section to learn as much as possible from those who donate their time and knowledge. The rest of my savings will most likely be halved into some equities and a remainder left in cash.
Please feel free to message me any questions relating to fitness, nutrition, domain names, etc. I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community and am open to all insight. Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
