- Joined
- May 28, 2019
- Messages
- 39
Rep Bank
$470
$470
User Power: 108%
So I want to start a side hustle in 2020. I am passionate about selling and the processes of connecting with strangers, getting them to like me and trust me, and buy from me. I’ve been in commissioned sales all my life. I make around 250k a year selling mortgages. I have a full time assistant to process my files so my work is pretty much revolves around keeping my current referral sources and clients happy.
For 2020, I am thinking of a project to start. My criteria foe the project is:
1- life changing upside potential.
2- can be operated from any location.
I was thinking of starting an Arabic (my mother tongue) youtube channel that teaches people the science of sales. There is a big need in the Arabic world for that I believe.
I also have aspirations to become a sales trainer in the Arab world where i go and do speeches there teaching people different strategies. My rational for starting a youtube channel is i can direct potential clients to my videos to show them some of the ideas I will be talking about if they hire me as a trainer to do training for their organization. The videos will give a portfolio to show case when im pitching them to hire me.
What do you think? Good idea or bad idea?
lets say i did only the channel without becoming an actual sales trainer. Is there enough up side potential in that?
For 2020, I am thinking of a project to start. My criteria foe the project is:
1- life changing upside potential.
2- can be operated from any location.
I was thinking of starting an Arabic (my mother tongue) youtube channel that teaches people the science of sales. There is a big need in the Arabic world for that I believe.
I also have aspirations to become a sales trainer in the Arab world where i go and do speeches there teaching people different strategies. My rational for starting a youtube channel is i can direct potential clients to my videos to show them some of the ideas I will be talking about if they hire me as a trainer to do training for their organization. The videos will give a portfolio to show case when im pitching them to hire me.
What do you think? Good idea or bad idea?
lets say i did only the channel without becoming an actual sales trainer. Is there enough up side potential in that?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
