The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Fastlane Summit, Official Event Thread

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Prices are also all volume based. For anything under 100 that's custom you'll be paying a fortune for. Once you get over 500 you get better costs.

Cardboard prices have also gone through the roof in recent years in Canada. $300-500 is typical for die fees on top of that as a setup fee but you own the dies.

Contact me if you need another quote. I'll give you some names of who we use. No one in AB unfortunately but it'll give you a better sense if cost.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL

DiemTrader

NO LIMIT
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Sep 12, 2011
Got my first sale yesterday for my software. Sold a 1 year contract for $4200.

I've had several back and forth emails with them. Apparently they shopped a lot of competitors and thought ours was by far the best.

Only one persons opinion but heck, my product finally feels validated. I must admit the last month and a half have been really dark and lots of doubt.

All I can say is keep pushing.

Only 10.75 month to next meetup. whoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
So its coming up on 6 months since the conference...holy s%&$:) I heard about some awesome progress and growth during the conference.....how is everyone doing? This week was a reality check for me for sure, time moves quicker than we realize.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The initial call for speaker submissions happens in NOVEMBER, folks.

Less than 90 days from now.

To those of you who said "next year" --- next year is coming quickly.

Don't dabble.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
The initial call for speaker submissions happens in NOVEMBER, folks.

Less than 90 days from now.

To those of you who said "next year" --- next year is coming quickly.

Don't dabble.

Time flies when you're having fun.

What progress will you be able to share in 6 months?

Late Start

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2015
Uniontown, KS
What is the best way for one to make sure they don't miss any important deadlines or dates required to getting into the next meetup?

I only read the book ~11 months ago, and have only been in pseudo-business for ~eight weeks, but things are going well enough that a trip like this is actually affordable to me for the first time in my life! Well, okay, it could have been doable back when I was in my late twenties and only had one kid, but I also had zero financial discipline back then.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
What is the best way for one to make sure they don't miss any important deadlines or dates required to getting into the next meetup?

I only read the book ~11 months ago, and have only been in pseudo-business for ~eight weeks, but things are going well enough that a trip like this is actually affordable to me for the first time in my life! Well, okay, it could have been doable back when I was in my late twenties and only had one kid, but I also had zero financial discipline back then.
There will be ample warning.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix

it's funny this comes up today... I was actually thinking about the start of the planning this morning making my bed! LOL

There will be a thread here on the forum dedicated to the details of the 2017 Meetup so you will be able to subscribe to that. We'll announce a call for speakers ahead of time & we'll give the heads up on when ticket sales will open as well, so no worries there either.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.