The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 yr old mixed, Jamaican raised, Japanese college entrepreneur

Earnest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 19, 2019
Hey Fastlaners,

I'm Earnest a current undergrad student and aspiring business owner. My vague dream is to lead a tech related innovative social enterprise in my 30's. My hope is to spend my 20's exploring/ learning.

I read MJ DeMarco's book about 4 years ago and reading Unscripted (the first e-book i bought instead of pirating) 3 weeks ago has certainly helped to relight the urgency of my entrepreneurial journey. For this I owe him my gratitude.

From trading cards, selling marbles, doing others hw for snacks, selling premium candy in school, hosting gaming tournaments, co-running a on the road delivery online store with friends I have always had that entrepreneurial streak.

My hope is that I can develop my entrepreneurial tendency in to more than just a side gig.

To kick start my journey into entrepreneurship in Japan where I moved to study I launched a not for profit student community platform bringing together the secluded international students in Japan. (Japan is a very homogeneous society and can be tough on foreigners.) With a team of two others we were able to host about 40 people.

Please feel free to check the instagram of the community (crowdnine) especially the highlights here: crowdnine (@crowd_nine) • Instagram photos and videos

I have come to accept that there is in fact not much of a market for this community and learned how difficult it is to create a community. As such I am really glad to be able to join such a vibrant community here at the fastlane forum.

With the confidence gained from launching crowdnine( the student community) I am moving on to launching a for profit business. I hope to post my progress here and I hope some of you will be kind enough to give me constructive criticism.

Special shoutout to @G_Alexander your threads were inspiring and of course to Mr MJ DeMarco.

Looking forward to working.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Appreciate the intro Earnest, welcome aboard!

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Welcome to the tribe!

Sounds like you've already got a lot of hustling under your belt--that's great experience in taking action, and that bias toward action will make your journey faster.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...