Josh Shogren
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2016
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 263%
Hey all,
My name is Josh Shogren and I am currently 20 years old and attending college. I have been trying to make money online since I was 14 years old, but just in the past few years have I started to see some success. I have had my successes so far in building up niche websites and then selling them. I sold my first site 2 years ago for $14,000 and I was pumped! From there, I continued to build my own sites, but soon realized it is much easier to buy already established sites, grow them and then flip them.
So for the past year or so I have been mainly focused on buying online businesses from places such as FE International and Flippa, growing them for 6-12 months and the selling them. Sometimes I don't sell the sites if I feel like the website is a good addition to my portfolio of websites.
A few months ago I sold another one of my niche sites that I started from scratch for $35,000. I used that money to add a few more sites to my portfolio. I currently have 7 sites on my portfolio that make anywhere from $5,000 - $7,500 depending on the month.
I have also dabbled in Amazon FBA, but my main day-to-day work involves running my websites or actively looking to add new sites.
I am looking forward to talking and meeting all of you on this forum. Thank you!
My name is Josh Shogren and I am currently 20 years old and attending college. I have been trying to make money online since I was 14 years old, but just in the past few years have I started to see some success. I have had my successes so far in building up niche websites and then selling them. I sold my first site 2 years ago for $14,000 and I was pumped! From there, I continued to build my own sites, but soon realized it is much easier to buy already established sites, grow them and then flip them.
So for the past year or so I have been mainly focused on buying online businesses from places such as FE International and Flippa, growing them for 6-12 months and the selling them. Sometimes I don't sell the sites if I feel like the website is a good addition to my portfolio of websites.
A few months ago I sold another one of my niche sites that I started from scratch for $35,000. I used that money to add a few more sites to my portfolio. I currently have 7 sites on my portfolio that make anywhere from $5,000 - $7,500 depending on the month.
I have also dabbled in Amazon FBA, but my main day-to-day work involves running my websites or actively looking to add new sites.
I am looking forward to talking and meeting all of you on this forum. Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
