D
Deleted68316
Guest
I know,
is not that much.
But I have decided to commit to 2 hours of cold call 5 days a week.
I hate it. I can't wait for the weekend. But at the same time, I feel different.
I am more spontaneous in talking to people, I feel like I am doing something meaningful for myself.
I feel empowered.
I will use this thread to just post like once a week saying that I actually did what I said.
I am selling an SEO software for a company from Italy, where I come from.
I don't know what will happen, if the market likes it, if I will be enough.
But I don't care, I sit down, set the timer, and start calling.
Then, during the weekend, I implement my contact list, for two hours a day (I forgot to do so on Sunday).
I have already had a meeting and another 2/3 set for this week.
It's scary. But I feel I am stretching myself like never before.
Thanks to @MTF that made me realize it thanks to his posts.
is not that much.
But I have decided to commit to 2 hours of cold call 5 days a week.
I hate it. I can't wait for the weekend. But at the same time, I feel different.
I am more spontaneous in talking to people, I feel like I am doing something meaningful for myself.
I feel empowered.
I will use this thread to just post like once a week saying that I actually did what I said.
I am selling an SEO software for a company from Italy, where I come from.
I don't know what will happen, if the market likes it, if I will be enough.
But I don't care, I sit down, set the timer, and start calling.
Then, during the weekend, I implement my contact list, for two hours a day (I forgot to do so on Sunday).
I have already had a meeting and another 2/3 set for this week.
It's scary. But I feel I am stretching myself like never before.
Thanks to @MTF that made me realize it thanks to his posts.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
