The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

19 Year Old Who is Aspiring to Become an Entrepreneur

Kayla Spriggs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Jan 2, 2018
Columbus Ohio
Hi everyone! My name is Kayla and I am 19 Years old, turning 20 in February. I'm super excited to be apart of this forum to connect with awesome, likeminded people!

To start off, I am a Makeup Artist located in Columbus, Ohio who aspires to become an entrepreneur. I have a passion for makeup and the beauty industry and I love transforming the way people look and feel about themselves. I've been doing makeup on myself for almost 6 years now, but I just started freelancing not even a year ago.

This all started last year when I had a wake up call, mostly all because my boyfriend of almost 5 years told me what he wanted in life and that he didn't want to be living the slowlane lifestyle forever. I never realized how the system worked and that I was basically under a spell. "Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of every paycheck, retire, then die." To me that is something that really scares me now. Why would I want to live life without achieving anything I want or dream of? I always knew there were people out there who were living their dream becoming millionaires, but I never thought that could be me. Until Now.

I didn't really start taking action until around the middle of 2017. A lot of that year was me being an action faker. I knew what I had to do, I just didn't want to leave the safe feeling of my comfort zone. Once I stopped bullshitting around and really realized that my time is something that I should value more than anything, thats when I started taking control. I started watching a lot of youtube videos on mindset, taking action, and just educational videos like TedxTalks, Gary Vee, Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Lisa Nichols, Simon Sinek, and a bunch more. I'm changing my mindset completely, from living the sidewalk and slowlane to living the fastlane.

After reading Think and Grow Rick and TMF , I had a serious kick in the a$$ about how I was thinking and living. It needed to change. Now I can say that I am more focused on the process then the result. As of right now I'm freelancing on models and working with different photographers to build my portfolio and to just get out there. I have recently started a blog about what I know about makeup application, tips and tricks, reviews of products, and more. What I am trying to achieve is owing my own makeup brand. I don't want to create something new, but make the existing products better than everyone else. I've been doing a lot of research on what brands lack, problems, solutions, and ways that I can be a producer and not a consumer. If you read this whole thing and have any questions, tips, or anything else to help that would be awesome! Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Sep 22, 2017
life
Hi everyone! My name is Kayla and I am 19 Years old, turning 20 in February. I'm super excited to be apart of this forum to connect with awesome, likeminded people!

To start off, I am a Makeup Artist located in Columbus, Ohio who aspires to become an entrepreneur. I have a passion for makeup and the beauty industry and I love transforming the way people look and feel about themselves. I've been doing makeup on myself for almost 6 years now, but I just started freelancing not even a year ago.

This all started last year when I had a wake up call, mostly all because my boyfriend of almost 5 years told me what he wanted in life and that he didn't want to be living the slowlane lifestyle forever. I never realized how the system worked and that I was basically under a spell. "Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of every paycheck, retire, then die." To me that is something that really scares me now. Why would I want to live life without achieving anything I want or dream of? I always knew there were people out there who were living their dream becoming millionaires, but I never thought that could be me. Until Now.

I didn't really start taking action until around the middle of 2017. A lot of that year was me being an action faker. I knew what I had to do, I just didn't want to leave the safe feeling of my comfort zone. Once I stopped bullshitting around and really realized that my time is something that I should value more than anything, thats when I started taking control. I started watching a lot of youtube videos on mindset, taking action, and just educational videos like TedxTalks, Gary Vee, Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Lisa Nichols, Simon Sinek, and a bunch more. I'm changing my mindset completely, from living the sidewalk and slowlane to living the fastlane.

After reading Think and Grow Rick and TMF , I had a serious kick in the a$$ about how I was thinking and living. It needed to change. Now I can say that I am more focused on the process then the result. As of right now I'm freelancing on models and working with different photographers to build my portfolio and to just get out there. I have recently started a blog about what I know about makeup application, tips and tricks, reviews of products, and more. What I am trying to achieve is owing my own makeup brand. I don't want to create something new, but make the existing products better than everyone else. I've been doing a lot of research on what brands lack, problems, solutions, and ways that I can be a producer and not a consumer. If you read this whole thing and have any questions, tips, or anything else to help that would be awesome! Thanks for reading!

ok first of all YOU ROCK, like seriously you're amazing, you're well read, educated and i think you fit in this community just fine, you'll be a wonderful business woman, you're intelligent yet humble, keep it up friend

Kayla Spriggs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Jan 2, 2018
Columbus Ohio
ok first of all YOU ROCK, like seriously you're amazing, you're well read, educated and i think you fit in this community just fine, you'll be a wonderful business woman, you're intelligent yet humble, keep it up friend

Thank you so much! It really means a lot. I hope to learn a lot from the people in this community and I’m happy I joined!

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...