The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

13 year fitness expert who started selling used GOLFBALLS! See my story!

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
Hello everybody, Thank you for offering this forum. My name is Justin S. and I am from Columbus, Ohio. I knew I was an entrepreneur when 16 years ago I collected golf balls from the side of the golf course and sold them back to golfers at 50 cents per ball! Many of those guys told me, "You will be a great entrepreneur." At the time I had no idea what it meant: Now I do! I am on the forum to ask for assistance in website design. (Are there any particular blog templates you suggest? Any particular website layout that is proven more effective?) I left the corporate fitness industry to help gym members learn how to exercise. I started 2 fitness websites after completing a marketing/communications degree in addition to my exercise science degree. My websites are [link removed] (blog) and [link removed] (in the works - service website). I could use any and all website design guidance. Be honest. You will NOT hurt my feelings. I am an Army Veteran who has been through Infantry Boot Camp and Military Intelligence training; trust me, a few words will not upset me. I want and need positive criticism! Thank you for your time! - Justin S.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

decaobr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 25, 2013
First of all, welcome to the Forum!

About the designs, i really think you should change immediately, i see that you are using Wordpress on the site number one, so changing the theme will not be a problem. I recommend you checking Theme Forest, who have thousands of affordable professional looking themes http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/blog-magazine

White/Gray background is almost a rule, in any website on todays internet.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
Thank you for the feedback!

First of all, welcome to the Forum!

About the designs, i really think you should change immediately, i see that you are using Wordpress on the site number one, so changing the theme will not be a problem. I recommend you checking Theme Forest, who have thousands of affordable professional looking themes http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/blog-magazine

White/Gray background is almost a rule, in any website on todays internet.
decaobr, Thank you for the Themeforest website suggestions. I realize my website looks too much like a blog and is OBVIOUSLY a blog :( Also, I am changing the background immediately! Thank you so much for your feedback! Still pondering which theme to use.... - Justin

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
bodybuildingcom offers all this at much higher quality for free. Why is yours better?

TJPB,
Thank you for your feedback. You are 100% correct: Bodybuilding.com offers 1,000,000,000x more advice than my website, entirely free.
My logic: I am building a community to help NEW gym members. Personally, I feel bodybuilding.com is angled towards people who are at least "athletic" not as much geared toward fitness NOOBs.

My website [link removed] tries to focus on helping new gym members avoid the high pressure sales tactics used at some corporate gyms and encourage them to start a basic routine. (Less is more) I want it to be as uncomplicated as possible. I worked with hundreds of people and performed many interviews for new gym members; maybe 2 out of 500 mentioned bodybuilding.com. [/B] How do you figure I could focus on that message? How could I advertise to these people?

Thank you!

Justin S.

Last edited:

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
lol.... I do not know if I answered your question: "Why is my website better than bodybuilding.com?"

My website is better because it caters to the NEW gym member. The goal is to give a NEW non-personal training education option! (affordability is key)

Last edited:

Thriftypreneur

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 8, 2013
lol.... I do not know if I answered your question: "Why is my website better than bodybuilding.com?"

My website is better because it caters to the NEW gym member. I develop routines specifically to show new gym members how to start a workout program at their gym. The goal is to give a NEW non-personal training education option! (affordability is key)

I can identify with the need you're trying to meet. I haven't worked out since high school, and much of what I learned then has long since been forgotten. Asking for beginner help at a place like bodybuilding.com, or any place with experienced experts, only returns a slew of responses full of lingo, routines and jargon that a newbie has a hard time making sense of. As for how to reach those people, no idea. That's a tough one.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
I can identify with the need you're trying to meet. I haven't worked out since high school, and much of what I learned then has long since been forgotten. Asking for beginner help at a place like bodybuilding.com, or any place with experienced experts, only returns a slew of responses full of lingo, routines and jargon that a newbie has a hard time making sense of. As for how to reach those people, no idea. That's a tough one.

Thriftypreneur,

Thank you for seeing a bit of my vision :) In no way do I mean to take away from bodybuildingDOTcom, I merely agree with your statement that it can be simply Too Much Information for a new gym member. Think of it like this: When you learn how to drive a car, does the instructor pop the hood and talk about engine compression, spark plugs, fuel filters, and exhaust ratios? Nope! You need to know the BASICS to start driving a car. I feel the same can be said for a gym. This is my mission: ID a safe and effective gym member education format!

What would make it easy for you to return to the gym? Right now if you were in front of a trainer, what would he or she have to give you (bare minimum) for you to feel comfortable using your "new gym membership"? Your thoughts?

- Justin S.

Thriftypreneur

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 8, 2013
What would make it easy for you to return to the gym? Right now if you were in front of a trainer, what would he or she have to give you (bare minimum) for you to feel comfortable using your "new gym membership"? Your thoughts?

Complete and total basics from the ground up - it's been that long since I've worked out. Most newbies don't know what 3x10 Lateral Tritip Squat Crunch means (a joke, but you see my point. Assume your target market doesn't know what reps/sets/etc even mean or how to read them. Start from the view point of a complete, absolute beginner).

Best thing would be a routine explained to me, and why I was doing it/what it was going to accomplish for my body, combined with how to perform and increase the exercises safely. Knowledge is the best groundwork to built upon.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
Complete and total basics from the ground up - it's been that long since I've worked out. Most newbies don't know what 3x10 Lateral Tritip Squat Crunch means (a joke, but you see my point. Assume your target market doesn't know what reps/sets/etc even mean or how to read them. Start from the view point of a complete, absolute beginner).

Best thing would be a routine explained to me, and why I was doing it/what it was going to accomplish for my body, combined with how to perform and increase the exercises safely. Knowledge is the best groundwork to built upon.

Thriftypreneur,

I like the way you think! Also, I like your quote; focus on what you can do today! I know what I am doing tomorrow! New website format for starters. Second is CONTENT! A base line of starter workouts that I would suggest for new gym member (I am used to doing this).

Along the line of knowledge being the best groundwork to build upon. I will revert to an individual whom I greatly admire; Socrates.
2 things he said I like....

1. "Know thyself."
2. "He who admits he knows nothing is wise." (might not be exact)

Thanks again for your helpful suggestions! This weekend is homework time. January 1 is 3 months away.....

- Justin S.

TJPB

Defy Ordinary
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 9, 2012
Colorado
TJPB,
Thank you for your feedback. You are 100% correct: Bodybuilding.com offers 1,000,000,000x more advice than my website, entirely free.
My logic: I am building a community to help NEW gym members. Personally, I feel bodybuilding.com is angled towards people who are at least "athletic" not as much geared toward fitness NOOBs.

My website www.fitnesspatterns.com tries to focus on helping new gym members avoid the high pressure sales tactics used at some corporate gyms and encourage them to start a basic routine. (Less is more) I want it to be as uncomplicated as possible. I worked with hundreds of people and performed many interviews for new gym members; maybe 2 out of 500 mentioned bodybuilding.com. I say this to emphasize "reach" meaning their website is not reaching new gym members as a target audience. New gym members is my very specific target audience. How do you figure I could focus on that message? How could I advertise to these people?

Thank you!

Justin S.

I don't see new gym members as a good FastLane. A huge % of them will quit shortly after they've started. Most of them don't want to spend much $, especially if they're already spending it on a gym. And the worst thing of all is having a beginner learn proper form off the Internet.

These are just my opinions. I've been involved wth fitness for the past 15 years or so. I'm sure there is $ to be made but FastLane?....I don't know.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
I don't see new gym members as a good FastLane. A huge % of them will quit shortly after they've started. Most of them don't want to spend much $, especially if they're already spending it on a gym. And the worst thing of all is having a beginner learn proper form off the Internet.

These are just my opinions. I've been involved wth fitness for the past 15 years or so. I'm sure there is $ to be made but FastLane?....I don't know.

You are correct many gym members quit shortly after starting. In my 13 years experience, many gym members quit after they start due to lack of knowledge. In many corporate gyms, the price barrier to entry (aka personal training) prevents people from accessing this much-needed personal training expertise. The entire point of my website(s) is to help new members hurdle this corporate price barrier.

You are also correct many gym members do not want to spend much money. Again, the purpose of my website is to help new gym members avoid corporate price barriers. Would you rather be told "Pay $3,000 for a workout program." (30 sessions + added products) OR "Pay ($nominal amount) to learn the basics."

My scenario provides a low financial risk with a high potential payoff. Personal training provides a high financial risk with a high potential payoff. Few gym members have the disposable income to hire a personal trainer.

Many people doubted Steve Jobs. Many people doubted Thomas Edison. I am sure many people doubted Mark Zuckerberg. I appreciate your thoughtful doubts. That is what I need! I need to be able to show you and everybody else the VALUE of my sites! *I understand [link removed] needs cosmetic work but Rome was not built in a day right?* :)

Thanks again,

Justin S.

Last edited:

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Hey Justin, first off, welcome to the forum and best of luck on your path to fastlane.

Feedback on website:

- Your graph makes total sense to me, but the way it looks takes away some credibility from it, and not sure would I even read it. It just doesn't look neither professional nor serious. More like some angry ex-gym member threw it together:)

Maybe it's worth trying to do the same graph in a modern way...people seem to love "inforgraphics". Here are some free resources I just found through search and haven't tested but they look promising:

http://www.easel.ly/
http://infogr.am/

- Your "unique sales proposal" is not obvious enough. I figured it only after you explained here. And once someone is on your website you got few seconds max to get them interested. So your message should be communicated in effective and compelling way.

This is the part I'm still not good either, but trying to sharpen my skills. Check out what competition is doing. Also, magazines like MensHealth have compelling headlines.

- Maybe putting some free videos to YouTube could gain you attention, potential customers and also a way to communicate your message in attractive way. Put some videos out that are valuable and useful, but which also act as a teaser for people to want more and to join your community. Maybe have some totally unfit guys workout along you in some videos like "pushups for total beginners", or "ab workout for overweight" (just improvising here, you know your market best)

- There's a famous quote - "Sell the sizzle, not the stake". Your website looks like it's all facts (which are important), but no emotion. Ok, you're a fit guy as can be seen from the pic. How some overweight or unfit guy identifies with that?

Where's the message for the fat guy that HE CAN DO IT TOO! That there's NO MORE SHAME! That he can workout from the COMFORT OF HIS OWN HOME! That if HE'S GOT THE WILL, YOUR WEBSITE HAS EVERYTHING ELSE. Where's an invitation to JOIN THE COMMUNITY, and

Maybe you can even take some trainee for free, and take him "from zero to hero".

Will send you via private message some fitness links that convey emotion.

nausbot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 7, 2013
London, Canada
How many quit the gym because they think optimal results will be found in a month's time? Average people don't realize the hours of work needed to change their bodies.

Could you start some kind of motivational program? Maybe you send out daily email blasts with a motivational story, quote, and new workout plan or move? Get the newbies BACK to the gym instead of falling off the wagon? Send it out for free and link to your donations page? Review small in-home pieces of equipment? Sell advertising space to some of the supplements people on the forum? *cough*

I do agree with someone above who said newbies have to be shown in person how to do something, especially being able to target the correct muscles. Proper form is crucial to getting results (obviously), but it's kind of tough to show that online?

JimD

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
May 25, 2011
Florida
Hey man

For website design I would say, keep it as simple as possible, no clutter. Also make sure the page loads are quick. Nothing bothers me more than when sites take forever to load and or lags. Make sure it doesn't happen when browsing your site.

You could also model your blog layout from http://boldanddetermined.com

Another valuable resource would be to listen to this podcast: http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/2782/ryan-lee/

You guys seem to have a very similar story with personal training and the fitness niche, could very valuable for you to listen and pick up some tips from someone who has already had success.

I'm a prior army guy as well!!

Good luck!

Thriftypreneur

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 8, 2013
I do agree with someone above who said newbies have to be shown in person how to do something, especially being able to target the correct muscles. Proper form is crucial to getting results (obviously), but it's kind of tough to show that online?

Videos. If done well, I think they can provide all the knowledge necessary for someone to execute exercises properly. You don't have to have a trainer groping you to learn proper form.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
So many responses! Awesome!!!!! :eusa_clap:

Thank you everybody for your VERY HELPFUL suggestions! I actually skipped a car club meeting today to work on my websites! (Side note: I own a 1988 Pontiac Fiero with 45k miles, I taught myself car repairs on the side too!)

In the Army we would do a thing called a brief-back where you repeat the "order" back to he/she who gave it: That way they know you are clear in what you need to do. Here is my brief-back to everybody who has offered very helpful advice...

What I need:

1. New website (design)
2. VIDEOS
3. EMOTION!
4. Offer community. (Any suggestions here? Can I use a WordPress plugin?)
5. Less clutter in website
6. Some kind of free workout or free (downloadable) workout guide?
7. Possibly "less fit" looking models???
8. Workout logs? (I added this)
9. Motivation

10,11..... FILL in the blank... (anything I missed?)

Thank you Thank you Thank you everybody! We can all honestly help one another with positive criticism. The Socratic method (Socrates) is used to get the other person to explain themselves via questioning. You have all helped me clear my ideas and given me GOLDEN advice.

Let me know if there is anything I missed. Also let me know if there is any way I can help you with workouts or workout guidance!

- Justin S.
Columbus, Ohio

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
Quick Update:

I made the following changes per some guidance on this website and input from friends:

- Updated "main message" on homepage - A clear "30 second pitch"
- Added info-graphics to my homepage @ [link removed]
- Reduced clutter; less ads, less text on homepage
- Still working on Community Forum plugin or widget
- Securing both "fit and unfit" models for quick videos

Thank you everybody for your help. You have all given me great ideas and honest feedback! :)

Justin S.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Great progress...and I like the brief back system, will try it out.

4. Offer community. (Any suggestions here? Can I use a WordPress plugin?)

Yes you can, look into http://buddypress.org/

6. Some kind of free workout or free (downloadable) workout guide?

Why not. These free downloadable guides are usually used to get people to sign up for your newsletter. You ask them for their email (and optionally name) and as a reward offer the download of your free guide.

Now, once they are on your mailing list, you occasionally email them your newsletter, which contains info of interest to them, maybe answers to their questions etc. It serves to build credibility between you and them, and also to keep you in front of their eyes. Once they are ready, they will buy.

And also from time to time you can make them special offers they just can't refuse.

One of the services that offers you to start list building for free is MailCheat(Chimp).
Try to sign up for some of your competitors and see how and what they do.

10,11..... FILL in the blank... (anything I missed?)

10. Maybe the site can look nicer, maybe a different theme. Content is very nice, I read 2 articles and really liked them, but they are a bit hard to spot.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
Great progress...and I like the brief back system, will try it out.

Yes you can, look into http://buddypress.org/

Why not. These free downloadable guides are usually used to get people to sign up for your newsletter. You ask them for their email (and optionally name) and as a reward offer the download of your free guide.

Now, once they are on your mailing list, you occasionally email them your newsletter, which contains info of interest to them, maybe answers to their questions etc. It serves to build credibility between you and them, and also to keep you in front of their eyes. Once they are ready, they will buy.

And also from time to time you can make them special offers they just can't refuse.

One of the services that offers you to start list building for free is MailCheat(Chimp).
Try to sign up for some of your competitors and see how and what they do.

10. Maybe the site can look nicer, maybe a different theme. Content is very nice, I read 2 articles and really liked them, but they are a bit hard to spot.

The brief-back method works well because the person responding to what you said must say it! Meaning he or she must at least process your "order" and feed it back to you. There is no room for error here, at least not on your part! Clarity is quality!

Thanks for the goods! UPDATE: Buddypress installed, New theme, Less clutter! Next step is to develop the quick "E-pamphlet" (great suggestion too) I will get the "freebies" set up before I start a mail service. Gotta get a crowd going before I can advertise (email blast) to them right? Thanks again! - Justin S.

P.S. If anybody wants to know my website, PM me. My apologies for posting it a few times too many when I first joined this forum. I am very passionate and EXCITED about what I am doing for the fitness industry, and more importantly, the neglected gym members all across the U.S.! (and world?)

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
FastNAwesome,

A few updates based on your and other peoples suggestions:

1. I found a pretty neat theme and updated my website.
2. I purchased a new domain GymInvention.com and abandoned the old domain (FitnessPatterns.com) after 1 year (there really wasn't much to the old name)
3. I HAVE VIDEOS! Took me a year to man up and put my face and image on the website but it is there now! Vidoes are 10,000,000 times better than pictures! You can't teach exercise through pictures and words, well, at least not as effectively as videos....
4. Adding more videos and BETTER CONTENT
5. I am focusing more on the mantra "Content is king"
6. Added newsletter signup for access to weekly workout videos (password protected, passwords sent via email)

:) Slowly but surely.... 1 brick at a time!

Thanks for your help everybody! I am excited to share fitness advice without the hourly session price!
To your health!
- Justin S.

TJPB

Defy Ordinary
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 9, 2012
Colorado
How does "gyminvention" relate to teaching basic gym skills? Or is it supposed to relate? How is it any better than the previous domain name? Is it your brand name?

I still feel that a person's success and potential to further pursue fitness is based on internal drive....having very little to do with initial "training". But that's just me.

Maybe if you offered some tangible product instead. Like a "Gym Dummy's Resource Kit" or similar.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
How does "gyminvention" relate to teaching basic gym skills? Or is it supposed to relate? How is it any better than the previous domain name? Is it your brand name?

I still feel that a person's success and potential to further pursue fitness is based on internal drive....having very little to do with initial "training". But that's just me.

Maybe if you offered some tangible product instead. Like a "Gym Dummy's Resource Kit" or similar.

The new name is part of a (personal) rebranding campaign. I see myself as "reinventing gym member education". I might need to make that more clear or more central to some of my posts....?....

I really like your toolkit idea.

How can I present a "downloadable" option on my website for an Ebook or toolkit? I have yet to offer downloads. I am still in the learning curve on web design and offering content online!

I also agree with your statement about the person (potential customer in my eyes) needing to have internal drive. I feel we all have internal drive to some extent but need a bit of "lighter fluid" added to their fitness spark to help light the fire! My website is that added motivation and fuel!

Thank you for your honest feedback :)

Justin

TJPB

Defy Ordinary
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 9, 2012
Colorado
I am trying to help:). I want you to succeed. That being said...

I hate web sites that look like yours. There is text, pictures, ads all over the place. There is no structure, no flow, no branding. It looks like it was designed 15 years ago by a new HTML student.

I'm sorry man but if you're really trying to FastLane this idea...you need to look 100% pro. If you're doing the site yourself, either take a step back and do some serious research into web design and aesthetics or hire someone that can do it for you.

Also, it looks like hell on an iPhone.

Sorry to be so negative but this is feedback you won't get anywhere else:)

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
I am trying to help:). I want you to succeed. That being said...

I hate web sites that look like yours. There is text, pictures, ads all over the place. There is no structure, no flow, no branding. It looks like it was designed 15 years ago by a new HTML student.

I'm sorry man but if you're really trying to FastLane this idea...you need to look 100% pro. If you're doing the site yourself, either take a step back and do some serious research into web design and aesthetics or hire someone that can do it for you.

Also, it looks like hell on an iPhone.

Sorry to be so negative but this is feedback you won't get anywhere else:)

Thank you for your thoughts. I really do appreciate your honesty. Again, you are NOT offending me at all.
I appreciate candor :)

That being said, I agree this does not look 100% professional, let alone 5% professional. I am limited in my web design abilities, but am also working on a shoestring budget, like many aspiring entrepreneurs!

Imagine I am (based on budget) forced to use my current website theme. Do you feel any of the following would help....
- Remove ads from home page?
- Remove most text from home page?
- Better background image?
- Less "choices" aka less home page links?
- More focus on my message/brand idea? (Reinventing exercise education- affordable gym member workout programs)

My current website is a Wordpress Blog. I have another website built using WIX.com HTML5 WYSIWYG drag and drop. (GymGym.US) Maybe I could use that for a more visually appealing customer experience?

Your thoughts?

Forgot: Iphone view: I am unsure if I can change the layout for Iphone/mobile devices. I will research this today! Thanks!

Last edited:

TJPB

Defy Ordinary
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 9, 2012
Colorado
You need to figure out what your value-add is...what exactly are you providing the customer that they will pay for. Once you figure it out, laser-focus on it. Make it the star of your website. Then support that item/service with associated videos, blogs, articles etc.

Check out ThemeForest for some awesome WP themes. I found one on there for $50 and it was 100% customizable and very easy to make it look pro.

- Remove ads from home page?
- Remove most text from home page?
- Better background image?
- Less "choices" aka less home page links?
- More focus on my message/brand idea? (Reinventing exercise education- affordable gym member workout programs)

YES to all these questions! Many pro themes will give you a standard layout to start with that in and of itself is miles ahead of what you are using now.

GymMemberHelper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 26, 2013
Self-actualized
You need to figure out what your value-add is...what exactly are you providing the customer that they will pay for. Once you figure it out, laser-focus on it. Make it the star of your website. Then support that item/service with associated videos, blogs, articles etc

Here is one that would be perfect for you. HIGHLY customizable....easy drag and drop functionality to construct page layouts. Reponsive and will work on most any platform (mobile device etc) automatically.

http://themeforest.net/item/enfold-responsive-multipurpose-theme/4519990

Live Demo: http://www.kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=enfold

TJPB,

Thank you for the theme suggestions. After reading your posts and more feedback from close friends, I opted to stop worrying about the theme and focus more on the content.

My website needs content! :) I updated GymInvention.com with more POSITIVE + MOTIVATIONAL information!

I like what you said about adding value to the customer and maintaining a laser focus on that value. This is my new mission. I realize I need other helpful people such as yourself to keep steering me in the right direction. I have a tendency to go off course and need that "invisible hand" guiding me back!

Thank you so much for your suggestions!

- Justin

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...