The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

10x Rule by Grant Cardone is available for free on YouTube?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
Why would somebody buy the audiobook if it can be found here? Youtu.be/E966AyPCiIQ

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
San Diego, CA

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
San Diego, CA
Maybe you want to support the creator?
Would you enjoy people pirating your work?
The book was a really good one in my opinion

You beat me by a minute.

To further answer the original question, the sound quality on Audible is way better than the pirated YouTube video.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
Lots of audiobooks are on Youtube. The quality is usually bad & there are ads + unless you have YouTube Red you can't do anything else with your phone while it plays.

jon2089

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 11, 2017
US
Not sure if all libraries use it but Libby app is a great way to get audio books free and legally.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Speedway Pass
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Why buy your Lambo, when you can just steal one?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Lots of audiobooks are on Youtube. The quality is usually bad & there are ads + unless you have YouTube Red you can't do anything else with your phone while it plays.

On a side note. I love YouTube Red. Well worth the money.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
By all means listen to the free version. I listen to free music on youtube all the time. If I like what I hear, I then go out and support the artist.

The first GC book I ever listened to was a free version off the internet. I have since purchased 3 of his audio programs.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom