The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$100k 2017

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
i havent made any calls/sales but im ''officially'' up and running for the past few days, ive finished the whole book & will be applying all the knowledge ive learned from it, also to wizz ill be following your journey, so all the best to you

atm im after an online niche with clothing branding, im a little bit iffy on it as the market seems to be quite saturated, but with the internet being accessible to around 7 billion people in the world, i thought its not a bad thing to pursue for my very first fast lane business.

my demographic is mostly teenage girls > young adults, they're constantly on social media & ive identified multiple consumers within my friends list, already i have my fb page going around with it being liked & shared and aim to keep growing more and more, whilst converting followers/likers to sales.

for a side note, my life has been fairly amazing, ive been using up my free seasons pass from work to go snowboarding & have even went during work on a slow day, i actually enjoy what im doing and it is also related to another niche i will pursue in the spring/summer (rentals)

also, i possibly cracked one of my ribs which is quite fun! getting a paycheck next week, will use $ for my online gig (buying shirts/sweaters etc to sell)

btw, went to look around at stuff to buy for snowboarding (just need new pants) omfg! this crap goes for $700!?!? ive actually seen people at my work come in wearing this expensive garbage, sales are THE WAY to make ALOT of money..some people really do not care about spending big bucks (unlike me) im extremely cheap!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
hello, just a quick update, my networth is around $800 or so atm (N) just got paid from my job yesterday.

ive been growing my fb page altho it isnt growing as rapidly as imagined...im thinking of doing a gift card give away or something like that to generate interest and gain popularity (who doesnt like free stuff)

i will be updating this until dec 31st, looking to post a picture of $100's scattered everywhere (preferably in a beautiful porsche)

the amount of money i have/will/should/could have is in proportion to the amount of people i have positively impacted

cheers!

Thiago Machado

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
May 20, 2014
i will be updating this until dec 31st, looking to post a picture of $100's scattered everywhere (preferably in a beautiful porsche)

cheers!

???

I still have no idea what product or service you're offering.
You'll get much better feedback from the guy's here if you start posting information on sales, problems encountered and successes you have along the way, rather than how you are going to be spreading dollar bills on a car you currently don't have.

Post information that shows you've taken action.
Not information that shows how much you've masturbated your mind.

Last edited:

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
hello, just a quick update, my networth is around $800 or so atm (N) just got paid from my job yesterday.

ive been growing my fb page altho it isnt growing as rapidly as imagined...im thinking of doing a gift card give away or something like that to generate interest and gain popularity (who doesnt like free stuff)

the amount of money i have/will/should/could have is in proportion to the amount of people i have positively impacted

cheers!

You have 352 days, to make $99,200.

That's $281.82 everyday.

So, what's tomorrow's plan?

Thiago Machado

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
May 20, 2014
Before you make another post, fix your mindset.

Here's why:
  • Your name is sparechange.
  • You have $800 to your name.
  • You're talking about employees and 10,000 sqft warehouses when you haven't made $1
  • You're "hungry for success" (but took a ski trip??? aren't you unemployed?)
  • You're talking about throwing stacks of money on a car you don't have.
Fastlane is a mindset.

People with money don't say this nonsense.
People with money are working all the time, whether they want to or not.

Re-read the millionaire fastlane and then go out and get yourself a copy of the 10x rule by Grant Cardone.
Internalize the concepts of both books. (Mindset fixed.)

Right now, you have no action plan of how to make 100k per year.
Forget the warehouse and the Lamborghini's for now.
Make a plan and take action.

Master one at a time:
Mindset > sales > leadership > management

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
thanks for the input guys, ill check out the link and 10x grant book, actually near a book store right now

thought id clarify about the things i will be targeting to thiago, and about my background..(i actually work at a ski resort now) which ties into another niche i wish to target in the summer, bicycle rentals skateboards, wakeboards etc.

*currently* i am working on building an online clothing brand targeting youth, adding my own personal touch to it, imo alot of the clothing brands dont really have a customer connection & just go for direct sales, id like to take a few concepts food retailers have done to build relations with customers and take that type of approach. im still in the baby stage where i am completely unknown and have no name, granted this is a tough field to break into (over saturation) but i believe the low entry cost makes it worth it, especially if im able to convert it to a national/international following. my way of doing this is to offer free give aways (paying to acquire customers) and have them build my brand up by word of mouth *copying starbucks*

for valentines day i wanna hit the market extremely hard and take advantage of the emotion in a sale + irrational spending behaviors when you are on the drug of love.

around the time of spring, i will be losing my job so again will have a ton of free time, id like to recreate how i went door to door with a shovel and removed snow idea & swap that to spring/summer services (lawn cutting/window cleaning/carpetcleaning) etc. but rather than do physical work myself, hire up teenage - young adults, pay them a few bucks and make money off someone elses labour (time) this alone could/should pull in alot of income.

these are simply income producers to me, i have no passion towards them.

my true passion and VISION that i have at the end of the road is actually entertainment & customer service, the visions that i have in my head are clear and i want to impact the world, even if i were to make 900 billion dollars the money itself is irrelevant, for entertainment i want to produce entertainment venues for children - young adults, ive noticed a massive hole in the entertainment industry within the city that will be dominated by me, there is basically nothing fun to do for me in the city besides goto a bar.

for customer service, id like to target womens spas/service industry, again i have my own personal concepts (things i think id do better)

anyways, the last 2 are my end goals and things i want to spend my life on, there is the potential for me to make $0, lose money or make hundreds of millions

one last thing, about the warehouse..i want to create my own haunted house for halloween, i have an obession with these things and find them extremely fun, but all of them turn out to be a crock of **** so i want to make my own.

cheers

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
This is by no means a put down, but have you ever been tested for ADHD?

I am by no means a doctor, but I have a couple of friends that display similar traits, and once they were tested, and treated, their focus was 100% better. They were able to focus on one particular goal and actually accomplish something.

Just a thought...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
most likely have a scattered attention span sure, wouldn't consider myself to intelligent either, after all i am 25 and am basically a broke bum with nothing but high aspirations, interesting you can decipher that from my writing.

put up on my fb page that im offering a gift card give away, ways to win the card are the typical like & share + tag a friend, see how it turns out

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
facebook page not doing aswell as id like.....have offered up free promo giveaways & anticipated my demographic would show more interest, will keep trying to gain more followers

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
writing some little articles and posting small quotes, trying to gain more traffic but it doesnt seem to be picking up, ah who knew the social media game could be so hard

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
alright, am offering out free content atm (quotes/articles etc) trying a give away but noone seems to give a **** about my page, i have barely any traffic....not sure where to go from here except keep putting out content

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
alright, am offering out free content atm (quotes/articles etc) trying a give away but noone seems to give a **** about my page, i have barely any traffic....not sure where to go from here except keep putting out content

I understand the frustration, but we can't provide much help without seeing your page IMO

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
worked on my page, i cant rly say i am happy with my progress, but it is growing extremely slowly, just need to constantly put out content and keep at it..i earned around $1300 for the month of january @ work and as of feb 1st have a total networth of a whopping $484

on the positive side i can say i genuinely enjoyed my life the past month & the newness slightly worn off, (i get free snowboarding & sking at work, i work at a ski resort) the past few days my shifts would start an hour earlier leaving me time to go sking for a bit of fresh air and exercise.

the bad bit is ive earned no money independently...which is a no no...

JAN 31/FEB 1st Networth = $484

GOAL $100.000 DECEMBER 31ST 2017

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
alright, this will be a fun goal to achieve, i recently did my first ever entrepreneurial startup with $0 (got a shovel and made $57 in a few hours work clearing snow, its completely alien to me to make money from nothing..i was brainwashed to get jobs and be an employee...anyways i just wanted to make this thread for my dream of making $100k and tracking it every once in a while

i have a few business plans that i will be executing in the spring/summertime (maybe winter time to) and believe i can achieve this magic number...ive been broke all my life, ''rich'' to me was holding a few grand in my hand...will be really nice to hold $100k, ill prolly take a bath in it and go swimming, until then..im just at $55 net so far, guilty of spending $2 for a hot chocolate and peanut butter bar so theres $99.945 to go..there will be multiple streams of income so if i can get some to take off i can hire people to do the work for me whilst i work on other things/enjoy my life...

good luck to everyone on theyre journey to freedom...

[work hard & make people HAPPY] ''some guy in a red ferrari f430''

With nothing actionable here to speak of my question is this...

Why didn't you just say you were going to make 40 trillion this year?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Huh? And this helps how?

This thread is a candidate for the #landfill -- I see lots of action-faking, motivational circle-jerking, and absolutely no plan or discussion of value. It's like you think this will be easy because you posted "$100k in 2017 posting random quotes on social media!"

2 pages in and I have no clue what's going on other than you like skiing and pictures of fast cars. None of that will make you hit $1k in earnings, much less $100k.

Have you read @Fox GOLD thread? Any of the GOLD threads?

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Huh? And this helps how?

This thread is a candidate for the #landfill -- I see lots of action-faking, motivational circle-jerking, and absolutely no plan or discussion of value. It's like you think this will be easy because you posted "$100k in 2017 posting random quotes on social media!"

2 pages in and I have no clue what's going on other than you like skiing and pictures of fast cars. None of that will make you hit $1k in earnings, much less $100k.

This should be featured

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Huh? And this helps how?

hello and wow, first of all thank you for your book!, its been an amazing read, (ive briefly skimmed over it a second time)

my true fastlane escape is entertainment industry, this is my END goal..I'll need a lot of capital for it so I have to grind my way up. My vision is to have gaming cafes/indoor games/attractions throughout the globe, again this is the END GOAL. To get there I have to earn money elsewhere until I have enough funds to start that up, in the mean time I am doing small niches, which have been fairly unsuccessful.

I'm trying to build a social media following which has proven to be alot more difficult than anticipated, each time I look at all the successful fb/twitter/instagram heavy weights, they're material is utter garbage. Yet have followings of 1m++!! If you converted 1m to 2% thats 20k potential paying customers jesus! I constantly see people on facebook that like/share these stupid pages and actually buy crap online! So I've been grinding away at the facebook stuff with no success, at best i have a few hundred unique views on a post tops!

Experimented with a controversial post that earned me 500 or so comments, although the growth of my page is extremely stagnant.

For the next months upcoming I've relocated to the most expensive and richest area in all of Canada, Kitsilano BC, I'm a block away from Chip Wilson (Lululemon Ex CEO) and will be hustling door to door landscaping (lawn cutting etc) and then aim to pawn off work to youth and earn profits off someone elses work, cheapest homes around here start at around $5m.
So in regards to value! Someone has to upkeep properties for the rich!! Why not me? I cant imagine someone worth 9 figures will give two shits about paying for lawn care etc! Planning to extract minimum low 5 figures from this alone. Maybe im delusional, I haven't a clue, although 500+ clients seems extremely manageable throughout the summer. Delegation is **key** hire someone else to do the work and collect payments from clients off someone elses hard work.

The other thing once I get a little more capital is a small rental business by the beach, extremely simple, rent out kayacks and bicycles etc for the public, I've learned alot about this business having worked the past few months at the largest ski resort in Vancouver, I was responsible for cash outs and have seen 5 figure days *on one department* bloody christ, people do not care about money at all in Vancouver, they will spend $30 on renting equipment yet at the store you could buy the item alone! Also on the side along with beach rentals I'll have food/drinks on sale, summer is slowly approaching.

Then for the fall season I will be launching a haunted house, super pumped for this.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Make sure your service SUCS. (it's in Mj's book)

I have 2 lists for plumbers, electricians, handyman services, snow removal etc. (I'm 100% brick and mortar, so lots of upkeep)

First list are the one's I use. Good service, timely, they answer the bloody phone when I call, and I can trust that the job will get done correctly even if I am not there.

Second list are the one's I will NEVER use EVER again.

Don't be on the second list.

Also, advertise your services to property management companies. Most of the time they have their own plows and such, but if they get behind they often call in the cavalry and hire local companies. A big need for property managers is backup they can trust.

LucasJames

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 2, 2017
Uk
For the next months upcoming I've relocated to the most expensive and richest area in all of Canada, Kitsilano BC, I'm a block away from Chip Wilson (Lululemon Ex CEO) and will be hustling door to door landscaping (lawn cutting etc) and then aim to pawn off work to youth and earn profits off someone elses work, cheapest homes around here start at around $5m.
So in regards to value! Someone has to upkeep properties for the rich!! Why not me? I cant imagine someone worth 9 figures will give two shits about paying for lawn care etc! Planning to extract minimum low 5 figures from this alone. Maybe im delusional, I haven't a clue, although 500+ clients seems extremely manageable throughout the summer. Delegation is **key** hire someone else to do the work and collect payments from clients off someone elses hard work.

The other thing once I get a little more capital is a small rental business by the beach, extremely simple, rent out kayacks and bicycles etc for the public, I've learned alot about this business having worked the past few months at the largest ski resort in Vancouver, I was responsible for cash outs and have seen 5 figure days *on one department* bloody christ, people do not care about money at all in Vancouver, they will spend $30 on renting equipment yet at the store you could buy the item alone! Also on the side along with beach rentals I'll have food/drinks on sale, summer is slowly approaching.

Then for the fall season I will be launching a haunted house, super pumped for this.

Do you not think those Rich people probably pay someone to upkeep their properties already? Why is your service better than what they're already using?

As for outsourcing the labour, say you find some "youths" to carry out the work for you, will they complete the work to the standards you would? or more importantly, to the standard that your customers will want? Seems like you'd have to supervise them to some extent, which means you're still trading time for money just without the labour.

I feel like you're on kind of the right track, but you seem to want to skip the hard work. I'm setting up a reoccuring service business cleaning a special type of flooring, and im certainly not thinking about employing anyone until i physically cant handle the workload myself. To be honest for my business i certainly wouldnt want to pay someone to do something I havent already done a hundred times over.

Also i think you're definitely trying to do too much, and it seems like you're convincing yourself you're progressing because you have so many ideas, but really you've taken little to no action on them.

You'd be much better served picking ONE thing to concentrate on, even with my short time on this forum ive learned the "process" that people always talk about is not a quick thing, its taking daily action in a specific direction to realise a goal. You cant possibly focus on so many things and take daily action on them all especially when you're starting.

If you havent read this thread read it now, and if you have read it, read it again!
GOLD - 7 Steps That Will Radically Change Your Life in 30 Days or Less, Guaranteed.

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Thanks for the input last post, that will definetly be a problem (finding teens that actually work hard) so I'll be sure to do my best on finding the right person. Anyways haven't posted in a while so a short update, I have my grass cutting operation going and have repeat clients, so money is out for me to take as I please. Still not a millionaire! But I'm crawling there. As buisness grows and grows I'll eventually delegate my workload to people that are hired perhaps, anyways summer time is here and I've found my inventory at a local store (kayack) at a cheap price of $300, I can buy a bunch in cash right now and start making some more serious cash. What I've learned from working at a ski resort is people in my area (west vancouver ) these people do not give a shit about money....as I've said before I want to exploit this aswell as the tourists that come here wanting to blow money, back at work I've seen my company clear $15k in a day, so as I've learned that buisness I hope to replicate that success, except putting that money in my pocket!! As of now I'll focus on landscaping and just make more extra cash. One thing, I've overestimated the simplicity of landscaping, so many people in the neighbourhood already have maintained properties, as the above poster said. End of the day money is out for me to grab, next update I'll talk about how rental fleet goes, my location is kits and spanish banks, cheap houses go for $10 mill which will be my main clientele aswell as tourists. Cheers guys ! Clearing 5 figures this summer is extremely realistic for me. As long as I hustle like tyson knocking mfers

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
i have a few business plans that i will be executing in the spring/summertime (maybe winter time to) and believe i can achieve this magic number...ive been broke all my life, ''rich'' to me was holding a few grand in my hand...will be really nice to hold $100k, ill prolly take a bath in it and go swimming, until then..im just at $55 net so far, guilty of spending $2 for a hot chocolate and peanut butter bar so theres $99.945 to go..there will be multiple streams of income so if i can get some to take off i can hire people to do the work for me whilst i work on other things/enjoy my life...

Focus on the ONE business that is most likely to achieve your goals. Most people can't start one successful business let alone several at the same time.

Don't feel guilty spending $2: saving $2 on a coffee per day will NEVER make you rich.

Remember, when you "make" your first $100k - it won't actually be $100k. You'll use that to live on, and then 30% of that will be taxed, etc. Honestly, $100k isn't that much money to me any more, and when you get there you'll see why. Aim higher.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Dec 9, 2016
I have been reading your thread How is your progress to the 100k ?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I have been reading your thread How is your progress to the 100k ?
100k seems like the distance to the moon for me right now, will be a slow climb up , I have a few repeat clients for landscaping but looking to grow this more, and a few other things on the go, it feels a little scary because my brain is wired to think go get a job! It's a very alien feeling having 100% control of my life...anyways my net worth is almost $3k I'm still broke as fawk but I need to keep hustling, I will get there! Of course nothing is overnight.... And to the above poster, I agree with focusing on one thing only, although how about this, my goal is to build up a small buisness and at least have something to fall on incase I F*ck up, right now I have a few clients that I can rely on to make some extra cash, and I really don't want to go back to a fulltime job, so if I can pull a few bucks at least I'm not starving

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
I remember reading your posts back at the end of last year. And if I am completely honest. I would never had said in May you would have $3k. Wealth tends to grow exponentially, so just keep going. Focus on whatever it is that made you the 3k. Don't stop.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Dec 9, 2016
100k seems like the distance to the moon for me right now, will be a slow climb up , I have a few repeat clients for landscaping but looking to grow this more, and a few other things on the go, it feels a little scary because my brain is wired to think go get a job! It's a very alien feeling having 100% control of my life...anyways my net worth is almost $3k I'm still broke as fawk but I need to keep hustling, I will get there! Of course nothing is overnight.... And to the above poster, I agree with focusing on one thing only, although how about this, my goal is to build up a small buisness and at least have something to fall on incase I F*ck up, right now I have a few clients that I can rely on to make some extra cash, and I really don't want to go back to a fulltime job, so if I can pull a few bucks at least I'm not starving

I can relate with you, i also started( like many) from the bottom up.
Started in 2014
This year i will have 100k+ in revenue.
(also a small business just like you)
I think there are 2 important things when you start.

1. is knowledge there is a ton off free great stuff like podcasts, this forum etc.

2. The most important one is marketing.

From every dollar you make, put a large amount back in marketing.
Make some cheap flyers and put them out till you are sick off it.
when the money is tight it can be scary to do this but you can make it work !

When i started i took a part time job to support my business.
Always invest in marketing first after that the rest.

Good luck !

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Ah good ol marketing I was just thinking yesterday how crappy of a product coca cola is but it has amazing marketing, def a skill I need to master .... I've been toying around with building a fb page as I've mentioned before and no one seems to give a shit about free give aways and stuff, anyways sometime will be heading down to surrey white rock to check out the beach, thinking of possibly planting a rental fleet there but would like to scope the location first! Bout a month away from summer (rentals is ultimate fastlane)

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
Ah good ol marketing I was just thinking yesterday how crappy of a product coca cola is but it has amazing marketing, def a skill I need to master .... I've been toying around with building a fb page as I've mentioned before and no one seems to give a shit about free give aways and stuff, anyways sometime will be heading down to surrey white rock to check out the beach, thinking of possibly planting a rental fleet there but would like to scope the location first! Bout a month away from summer (rentals is ultimate fastlane)

Check out this thread. Don't go out and start a carpet cleaning business. Look at all the posts on branding and advertising. Try to model your business in such a way.

GOLD - Making Money For Dummies (And In a Crowded Market)

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Someone stole my lawnmower....left it outside with a steel lock and they took they're tine cutting it....$300 or something down the hole...I'm so pissed but sad at the same time, I've been busting my a$$ with a f*cked up foot doing work, sweating my a$$ off, being dirty and doing honest work for people, and some dirtbag rips my stuff off....really hope I can find it (unlikely).....

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Above post is good...valuable info

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.