The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

100 Reasons to join the Fastlane

unicon

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 23, 2008
Last but most important

To understand, to REALLY understand the power of a LIST in its proper form

The most important organizational tool which conquers time, makes time stand still.

Heading, Numerical Control, Vocabulary Control

What could be simpler?

Paradoxically simple is complex!

Follow simplicity as this is where all the answers are!!

RK wants you to define words and numbers, take it to the next level and define a list itself

Computer is a box full of lists

Universal definitions apply to the #1 on a list

What about the Number 2 ???

Looks like Tyler has the framework in place, could that be the first step?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Thank you everyone. Lets keep it going well past 100. We all have our motivations.

100. Because we all came to a realization some point in our life that we didn't want to live by the status quo. Deep down in each of us there is this feeling that can't be fully understood. It overwhelms us. It consumes us. We know were going to succeed in our own rights, by our own judgments. There is no rhyme or reason, we just know. That feeling is so strong that failure is the farthest thought in our minds, in fact its not even there. What others deem failure, we look at as opportunity. Why do I want to join the fastlane, if nothing more then to stand back, grin and tell myself "You were right!"

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
In the interest of continuing this thread...
101. Family and friends should get your 8+ hours a day.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
102. To travel the depths of the world, taking in all the splendor that earth has to offer. It is awfully difficult to travel with no money and no free time!

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
103. To be able to invest in start up companies that I find interesting, for fun side projects (...as well as returns.)

104. To champion the cause of financial literacy, as knowledge is the only lasting way out of poverty/destitution.

105. To get my pilot's license.

106. To be able to donate obscene amounts of money to local animal shelters and micro lending groups for entrepreneurs with the intention of helping them become self-sustaining by creating ongoing streams of income.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
107. To associate with like minded individuals... they are hard to find elsewhere.
108. To be able to continue learning and perfecting worthwhile life lessons.
109. To meet people that prove to be real friends.
110. Because most everything the faslane offers is invaluable.

G-99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 9, 2008
111. To be able to have a good attitude all day and not just in the morning before work.
112. No more over time.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
113. Because I hate lines .... lines at the store, lines at the theatre, lines on the freeway. The fastlane allows me to avoid all types of lines ...

spb1024

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
May 4, 2009
FL & NY
114. I think it will be easier to be in the fastlane. Kiss a lot of a$$ in the beginning (fast), or kiss a$$ all your life (slow). You know what I'm picking. haha

qwerety

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
May 26, 2008
Detroit, MI
Bump

All my life I have looked at things like clothes & food and thought to myself "do I really have enough money for this" or "do I want to spend this much money on this" or "if I get this I cannot get that". Recently its been about food mostly, because I cannot even bother to check out new clothes.

I'm joining the fastlane for many reasons listed here, but one that's real important for me is to get out of this as quickly as possible.

Just for once I want to look at something I like or want to eat and just buy it without having to worry about anything.
To no longer feel guilty because I got a food that I really wanted but spent too much on.

We all have our times when we know we are doing better, and I know when I have reached that point that I may not have reached the top, but I'm on my way up.

sswift

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Mar 11, 2010
Miami
115. Because the 1 thing I hate most in the World is being told what to do by people I know I'm smarter than.
MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE!!!!

116: to one day be able to drink a beer with Larry David & Jerry Sienfield

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Freedom, freedom, freedom!

LagunaLauren

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
May 20, 2009
Laguna Beach, CA
117. For the resources and ability to be ridiculously philanthropic. To be able to genuinely help others who are less fortunate. For the ability to leave this world better than when I entered it.
118. For my wealth to continue to help people long after I've left this world.
119. To create an incredible lifestyle for my family, full of abundance and gratitude.
120. For the freedom it provides to do whatever you choose with your most valuable asset: time.
121. For my private jet cause it beats waiting for hours at an airport, going thru security check ins and being told that you have to put your chair in its full upright position for landing. :banana:

ktzn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 30, 2009
Munich, Germany
GREAT thread!
Heres some of mine, most of them are already in here:)

122: Because i want to set up a trust fond for my children so nomatter which job they choose they will be set in life. (e.g. if my child wants to be a nurse which is good for the community but not for her paycheck i will like my fund to pay her $5 for every $1 she earns.)
123: To be able to travel anywhere I want to and to get the best out of it while im there.
124: To make a difference(supporting development countries)

Inventor001

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 6, 2020
125. for sitting in my comfortable house and minding my own business without worrying about money.
126. for playing big.
127. for adding bigger value.
128. for waking up doing different things.
129. for eating in 5 star hotels.
130. for wearing good cloths.
141. for living anywhere anytime.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads