The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

100 % investment loans

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

pilot2012

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2019
Hi all i have a 836 credit score and a good job. How can i use my credit score to my advantage

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

strick

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 21, 2018
Hi all i have a 836 credit score and a good job. How can i use my credit score to my advantage
Live below your means and save some cash. Don't go into debt. Debt is a dream killer.

The cheaper you can live, the more options you have. Don't look for a shortcut.

OP
OP
P

pilot2012

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2019
Live below your means and save some cash. Don't go into debt. Debt is a dream killer.

The cheaper you can live, the more options you have. Don't look for a shortcut.
hi and thanks for the reply i already live below my means> I have my cars paid off and my primary residence half paid off... I have plenty of cash in the bank and im looking for passive income through real estate that i can finance with zero to minimum down.

Thanks again for the reply

ecommercewolf

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
hi and thanks for the reply i already live below my means> I have my cars paid off and my primary residence half paid off... I have plenty of cash in the bank and im looking for passive income through real estate that i can finance with zero to minimum down.

FHA loan would probably be your best bet with real estate. This is what I am looking into currently

strick

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 21, 2018

That's awesome, keep doing what you're doing.

If it was me, and I had plenty of cash and no consumer debt, I'd put at least 20% down on any real estate loan, but I'm not a big real estate guy.

I tend to agree with Buffet's perspective on debt:

“I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage – leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.”
— Warren Buffett

Dianne Cohen

Contributor
Sep 7, 2018

Why with zero money down? That does not make sense to me.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JScott

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Aug 24, 2007
I have invested in myself and possess a unique skillset that pays well... im looking to add passive income with little to no money down.....
If it pays well, you shouldn't need 100% financing for a real estate purchase. And with very few exceptions, 100% financed real estate is NOT a good idea.

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
OP didn't ask for you to convince him not to take out 100% investment loans, he asked for how to do it.

Let the man work out things on his own, he's a big boy.

Let me give you some ideas.

You can get 2 business credit card, take out a cash loan from one of the card, and when the payment is due, use the other card to pay it off in whole. Then do the reverse after 55 days when the other card's payment is due. Keep juggling the debt between your two cards - and pay off the actual debt over time using the rental income.

Another option is to get a hard money lender or private lender. Find a great deal (desperate seller) - buy it under-valued using the hard-money lender / private lender as the one to cover the deposit. Then re-mortgage, pay the private lender and enjoy rental income.

Look into capital stacking, mezzanine financing, bridge loans, private lenders.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZsvAIGthRk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdtBMF5lcLw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTcZ8KLq4HA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd4dOiaTgD4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
In 2016 when I was doing dropshipping (fairly successful at the time) and a very close friend of...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@Lyinx lol man, okay. Just to make it clear to everyone else, I'm not involved with...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock