The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 year later - now what ...?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Hey guys,

it's been a while I have written something on that forum... but I have a little story that start around that forum.

1 year ago or so I joined this forum after buying MJ's book that I found on youtube. I was 20, I had dropped college because I didn't feel like a college or university degree would help my entrepreneurship journey, actually it would kill it
since I would leave school with something where I can start to work with right away in a company. And then I would start
making more money than my ex job and I would start spending some and get in debt slowly and finaly owe time for debt and I would have been stuck in that position for a long long time.

So 20 years of age I was and still living in my mom's house I only had a car and a cellphone to pay but I never told anybody that I was living check per check .. which mean if any bad luck would happen I would be in pretty deep shit...
My small credit card limits (1500) was full I could only pay the minimum each month my cellphone was $75 a month
my car (which was a F*cking stupid move, I bought it when I was in construction but after 3 months I realize I wanted to be an entrepreneur also and I dropped the job) the car with gaz insurance and payment was about 1050 a month and I was working in a bank for 25-30 hours a week because the salary was higher than a normal job. so basically I was making only 1300 with this job each month. (if you calculate after my payment I have like nothing left to enjoy myself..) I had lost my girlfriend and I was sad every damn day about it and as a man I was crying everyday about it .. so I couldn't afford to go out also and my emotion was down each day...

I started staying home and working on myself because at that point I couldn't sell my car because I would lose 4-5k and I didn't had that money and I couldn't restart school because I had to big payment ..

So for a few months I was on that forum learning a bit about everything and once I had some money to xchange I was buying ebook about business.

And then I started listening to Eric Thomas and Anthony Robbins. I was watching youtube video for hours and hours each day because I had nothing else to do BUT slowly (after watching video and thinking about your situation from 4 P.M to 2-3 AM) My brain and attitude was starting to change slowly and instead of crying and bullshiting about my situation I looked at what I had and what I could start with.

I started the 30 days challenge which was free which was not a success BUT I really learned about it.

At that time I was doing, I mean trying to do SEO and rank keyword by myself. I was buying Fiverr gigs but with he money I was making I couldn't afford to buy a lot so I found a second job in a night club and I was working there 3 days also ... so basically at that point I had lost a lot of my friend since I couldn't go out (I was working too much) and the other part of my time I was focusing on me and getting out of that circle.

But guess what ... GOOGLE update kicked my 3 website which were making about 100-300 with clickbank product per month.

I was now F*cking more sad .. lol .. I didn't know what I could do because now the thing I was doing I had no control over it.

So basically I got lucky at some point to meet a person in here which is basically 99% of my success today because he has helped me mentally a lot and he has guided me.

He introduced me to PAID traffic which at first was looking F*cking dangerous and hard .. so each week I had like 100 left from my 2 jobs to spend on paid traffic ..

Oh dear god... I struggled for a few months before even making a penny!!!!! I had to learn all techy stuff and how to create banner because I couldn't afford to pay someone ...

BUT one day ... I spent that $100 of traffic in 1 hour and I had 190 BACK ... I was freaking out and that where it all started ... I was getting paid monthly so each week I would try to cut on everything I didn't need that I was spending on.
so after a month I had earned like 600 profit and then reinvested, reinvested now more money let's scale etc ..

Today, ohhh today I wish I was more grateful than I'm ... for the last 4 months I have been earning high $$,$$$ profit a month and I'm on my way to my first $$$,$$$ profit a month.

But the thing is ... I'm not here to show you how much I'm making today, I'm here for you guys out there that are struggling ... I mean if you look at my english it's better now but when I first started ... my english wasn't that good, I was poor, I had lost my girlfriend and I had no more time for my friend but I was 200% into it my focus and my mind was thinking about it every single second of each damn day. Even when I was doing bad at it I was telling myself I'll find another way until I get it. In my mind that was that simple I'll die poor trying or I'll die rich ... forget about all this pain and all the judgement all over you that is ILLUSION only ...

Success isn't even about being better or having more skill than the other people ... you'll start figuring out that people that make a lot of money are often very stupid people... but they have one thing that others doesn't have and it's the right mindset ...These guys are leader - winner ... not losers ... if you can program your mind for something with all your energy and focus you'll accomplish whatever you want ... and stop being in a hurry to earn money .. be patient and learn everything you can and just go through the process .. there is nothing else .. a process that you have to go through and the tougher will go through it because their mind want it more than the other people period.

I just would like to take the time here to thanks Dale AKA: I don't really remember his name on here Zendurophin (something like that)

Before I leave ... I would like to have these guys that are still struggling out there to make me a promise to start now in 2013 and promise me they will commit their entire energy into it even if it take 9 months to make a damn penny out there because once you find out to make a penny of profit out there 10 million is a lot a lot closer than you can think ... it's just a matter of leverage and scale.

Now the question is are you willing enough to go through that pain and become a winner or you are still going to find excuses and give up?

PS: program your mind everyday with great people ( at least for 1-2 hours a day morning and before sleep and try to feel and believe it in you) you'll slowly see changes and feel more powerful about thing you can achieve.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

To illustrate Laverdues point....

finding the traffic source is the 1st step.

lets say you see a crowd milling around.
and you say, HEY, what are you guys doing here. the crowd may respond with some different answers. here is an example.

Crowd: where here to see a Concert!

OR

Crowd: we are here to go to the races

OR

Crowd: we are here looking for girls to date...

NOW, once you know what the crowd has in common, (since they are all individuals, BUT are crowded together for a common reason)

Then you can offer them something.

such as

YOU: would you like to buy a concert Tshirt?

or

YOU: would you like to rent some binoculars?

or

YOU: do you want to meet girls that live near you?

once you know what the crowd wants, you can test different messages. until you find one that seems to get the most response.

YOU: do you want to meet fun girls to date
YOU: do you want to meet girls who want to get married
YOU: do you want to meet girls who like concerts or races?

eventually you can hone in on what the crowd is looking for.

NOW comes the easier part (but most people get it backwards)

LOTS of very creative people have put together products. BUT they may not know how to find the right crowds. (the internet is a big place)

SO you go to where the people have products for sale and offer a nice little commission if you help them sell their offer.
CPA NETWORKS. Affiliate Marketing - Find the Best Affiliate Programs and CPA Offers from OfferVault is an aggregator of dozens of different networks, with Hundreds of offers on each.

PICK AN OFFER or 3 that fits your crowd. Offer it to them.

LANDER'S are simple pages that prepares a person to be introduced to the offer, and has a strong call to action.

test test test. to see what works best.

then its BUY traffic. (pay for banners in front of your crowd, and watch the numbers)

1st round. you pay 1 dollar, and make 60 cents back.
change the offer, change the banner, change the text (example: Married vs Dating.)
2nd round you pay 1 dollar make 90 cents back. Test, change, test.
3rd round. you pay 1 dollar, make 1.20 back. whooo hooo. your there!
scale up.

the key here is to understand the crowd your in front of.

if you bought a banner on this site, the crowd here is mostly money chasing wannapreneurs. so, what would you offer them?

that's pretty much a simplification of what Chris did.

he just did it, in spite of having VERY little money to start, in spite of not being sure, in spite not knowing php, css or anything about coding.

he figured the most important part out. crowd--->offer. the rest, he outsourced. to graphic guys, to coders ect. very cheap..

Hope that helps

Z

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
This really is the best advice for anyone, i wish i learned this the day i went into business. If there
is no demand, geez that's tough. You see what Zend did with the facebook pic thing... imagine if you spent $X,XXX to build it then it failed... he literally can run 15 projects like that in 1 week and one will work much better than all of them, then its a clear sign and he doesn't have to fight with himself and prove his bad ideas should work.

In short, you are just trying to get a sale as fast as possible. Rather than media buying and being committed to $150 at once and so fourth, you can make 3 different banners and run them on google display network (banners that are distributed throughout
tons of websites---including this one---) You need money and will blow a good amount but a quick way to figure out where to start.

image.png

image.png

If your offer is toward businesses start here, try
to refine it as much as possible so your displaying
in relevant places ONLY just because its "business"
and your offer is toward businesses does not mean it
will work, very important. Different phases of businesses
startups, existing, growth... why would you put
an incorporation website infront of businesses that
are browsing websites in which the stats clearly tell
you its users have been incorporated for 10+ years?

image.png

Once you get a sale or a few from one source... you
can then go back to the display network and say
i want my ads to show on sites relevant to this one,
for this example i used fastlaneforum.

So fastlaneforum banner brought you the most sales..now go
and put your banner on similar sites to this one. First thing
buy banners directly from here obviously because this one
was working.

Once you find what sites are working.. it makes sense
to go to them directly and buy banner space as the OP
has stated. This is a more expensive way to start but less of a
learning curve/down time.

Sounds easy, cut and dry but its not. In the beginning i along with many
have gotten clicks, just no leads. From my experience, the
most important factor is having a product the "crowd" as
zend says is dying for otherwise you will get the clicks,
just not the leads/sales.

Why is this so important?

Well if you can be profitable making small margins selling someone elses stuff... then its time to make your own products and make $$ big margins, plus you've learned an invaluable skill which is probably the most important skill you can learn. How to kill bad ideas fast, find opportunities anywhere, make money anywhere...and all from scratch.

Want to see me get real scrappy?

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/general-entrepreneurship-startup/45646-what-would-you-pay.html#post273527

See this thread i posted... after 20 responses, i can promote the most popular answer(product) on this website through buying banner space, guess where... HERE. if it works then ill go on the display network and market it on relevant websites.

This is all Zend stuff ive read over time btw. It doesnt take a genius to figure out, but its pretty smart stuff.
Ask a forum what they want... then sell it here. Patrick P on this forum is a millionaire from doing that with protein supplements BTW, everyone said i want this, i want this... so he made "this" and it out sold right away... later on a manufacturer ended up picking him up over time from him selling on the forum.

Attachments

• 2013-03-20_dd.png
    2013-03-20_dd.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 691
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeletedUser2

zen******* - What exactly are you doing to "test" these messages to see if they work?

Once you find something that you think you can sell to them are you then creating the landing pages yourself and you get a cut if you succeed in your task (signups, selling...)? Have you ever heard of software called Premise or do you use anything in specific to create your landing pages?

so I posted this in another thread, but here is a quick example of a test.

pay attention to the structure of what we did rather than the thing we were testing.
2011-05-19_2157 - xendolphin's library

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
To illustrate Laverdues point....

finding the traffic source is the 1st step.

lets say you see a crowd milling around.
and you say, HEY, what are you guys doing here. the crowd may respond with some different answers. here is an example.

Crowd: where here to see a Concert!

OR

Crowd: we are here to go to the races

OR

Crowd: we are here looking for girls to date...

NOW, once you know what the crowd has in common, (since they are all individuals, BUT are crowded together for a common reason)

Then you can offer them something.

such as

YOU: would you like to buy a concert Tshirt?

or

YOU: would you like to rent some binoculars?

or

YOU: do you want to meet girls that live near you?

once you know what the crowd wants, you can test different messages. until you find one that seems to get the most response.

YOU: do you want to meet fun girls to date
YOU: do you want to meet girls who want to get married
YOU: do you want to meet girls who like concerts or races?

eventually you can hone in on what the crowd is looking for.

NOW comes the easier part (but most people get it backwards)

LOTS of very creative people have put together products. BUT they may not know how to find the right crowds. (the internet is a big place)

SO you go to where the people have products for sale and offer a nice little commission if you help them sell their offer.
CPA NETWORKS. Affiliate Marketing - Find the Best Affiliate Programs and CPA Offers from OfferVault is an aggregator of dozens of different networks, with Hundreds of offers on each.

PICK AN OFFER or 3 that fits your crowd. Offer it to them.

LANDER'S are simple pages that prepares a person to be introduced to the offer, and has a strong call to action.

test test test. to see what works best.

then its BUY traffic. (pay for banners in front of your crowd, and watch the numbers)

1st round. you pay 1 dollar, and make 60 cents back.
change the offer, change the banner, change the text (example: Married vs Dating.)
2nd round you pay 1 dollar make 90 cents back. Test, change, test.
3rd round. you pay 1 dollar, make 1.20 back. whooo hooo. your there!
scale up.

the key here is to understand the crowd your in front of.

if you bought a banner on this site, the crowd here is mostly money chasing wannapreneurs. so, what would you offer them?

that's pretty much a simplification of what Chris did.

he just did it, in spite of having VERY little money to start, in spite of not being sure, in spite not knowing php, css or anything about coding.

he figured the most important part out. crowd--->offer. the rest, he outsourced. to graphic guys, to coders ect. very cheap..

Hope that helps

Z

my english is even bad .. I needed someone to explain my whole process lol ..

so no english skill ---> no programming or design skill ---> basic marketing skill but being in front of the right crowd is paying a lot more than worrying about all the lack of your skill lol

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You asked that other guy to ask specific questions but you don't seem to want to answer any questions at all. interesting.

recommended reading
How to Win Friends & Influence People: Dale Carnegie: 9780671027032: Amazon.com: Books

This formula thrives on a specific formula. Start by an introduction. Read for a while. Give. Contribute. THEN you will find people receptive to engage you.

You have three posts. All three are edgy. You're not going to get any of the responses you seek using the methods you are using.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
This video just made me think of ... we aren't proud about the money we make ... we are proud of what we have done and become .. and this is what make us feel alive and by giving you also feel even better. Now I'm slowly realizing that money is not happiness on long terms ... sure for a few days you can be happy because you bought a brand new car and this is exciting .. but a few days after you want a better one.

Look I remember when I started and I said to myself if I could just make 100-300 a day I would be the happiest man on earth but now I'm making $,$$$ profit a day and pretty sure I'll hit $$,$$$ this year and god I'm not more happy than I was when I was struggeling .. what make me feel happy is what I become and what I do to help others..

I'm trying to figure out a way to automate even more my business so at some point I can have even more free time find myself and my real goal in life and than come back strong and become the greatest man I could ever be.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Any insight on what you used and how you did it?

well as simple as it sounds .. even if when I started I thought it was too easy to be true ..

find a trafficsource learn about your demo on this trafficsource (age - sex - problem - why they are on the site etc ...)

and then find a product that could fix any of their problem or that could add value to their life and promote it with display ads ..

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Ok, I'll be back to this forum with my own successful story. And I'll answer on every question if someone asks me for.

Uhhh, it would be easy enough to become a fastlaner for me in the USA.

Good luck to all.

Everything is easy in America. You don't even have to work! Just print some business cards.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You'd probably be a billionaire if you only lived in America. Selling to Americans is really easy. You just have to convince them you have something they need. Boom. Millions.

Now in YOUR country, I can see why you are not a millionaire. Too hard. But in America? You could do it. So simple.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Ok, I'll be back to this forum with my own successful story. And I'll answer on every question if someone asks me for.

Good luck to all.

stop having excuses ... even if you have - (minus) 3k in your bank it doesn't mean shit and we can all see that you have a poor mindset so invest in it and watch anthony robbins or similar people video from youtube .. then once you'll start believing you can do something with yourself start doing it even if you earn $10 a day ... then keep it use it again and reivnest in you and at some point you'll be making $50 a day then improve again and learn more .. I can understand it's harder for you if you have nothing but start somewhere (maybe at a lower level than me financialy ..) but you'll get to where I started and then you'll get to where I was after a few months if you do something instead of finding excuses.

Twiki

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Oct 7, 2012
Great story.. reminded me of something I saw yesterday:

[video=youtube_share;1oxEitLU9ps]http://youtu.be/1oxEitLU9ps[/video]

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Can you please clarify what you do a bit so I and others can learn from this? Thanks.

It's pretty simple I go on trafficsource

IE: facebook - pof - media buy - mobile etc ..

I learn about the demo and the users that goes on that kind of site and I start promoting something for that demo with banners .. once they click on my banners I send them to my landing page will is a page that will give more info and try to sell them and make them take action to the offer page which is a cpa network.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
So, I'm curious. The landing page like the infusionsoft one mentioned above, would this be flagged by any of the ad services like adwords, facebook ads, etc.? I'm already banned from Google's adwords and would like to not repeat the experience with any others. Though I think I now know a way around it after some reading here today.

Here you go... check out site scout....

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/we...-media-buying-resource-thread.html#post251532

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If you read the post directly above yours, it appears that the OP is traveling internationally. He has answered several questions in this thread.

Most of the Fastlaners I have met personally from this forum all started with zero or near zero.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
In fact.
I had money when I started
$2.13 in my bank account. in 1995. it was a low point, and a turning point.

thats when I decided I had to do something different

:)

I think the coolest thing I've learned here is that money is not your biggest obstacle. Z bought his first apartment complex (yeah the whole effing thing) with NO MONEY and a $10/hr job (the apartment owner financed it). MJ DeMarco started his Limos.com business off of credit cards. Randall (who just did his INSIDERS's call a few hours ago) financed his inventory with money from sales because he had no money to spend.

You could be deep in debt and still make it work. Money, as I've learned, is no excuse. I wish I had learned it sooner, maybe I'd be further on my road.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Seems Chris doesn't have any time to answer on the questions in his own topic.
What that i've understood no one of fastlaners started from ZERO. All they had money for starting.

I first started with $25 a week and went up to $150 max a week I could use for my biz .. you don't need money to start ... learn some stuff go do some freelancer stuff earn money reinvest it in yourself ... some might have it easier than other since they have more money but don't use it as an excuse and don't comapre yourself with others you are where you are and you are going to go where you want to go.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
before answering your question let me ask you one.

how do you go from basement to first floor?

D

DeletedUser2

Chris Left my office today.

He stopped by for a few days since he was traveling in the states, and decided to come visit.

I really enjoyed him him in the office, and had a great time hanging with that dude.

Guys, if you get a chance, this guy is another up and coming fast-laner in a BIG way.
Pay attention to this one.... the force is strong... :)

Chris, dude, thanks for the pen, Thanks for stopping by, and next time, we will make it up the tram. :

Z

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
How long of a process was this for you? Did I understand correctly from your first post that it took you 9+ m

8 months before making some good money

Did I understand correctly from your first post that it took you 9+ months of investing your own money and sounds like countless hours to make money doing this?

yes but I'm a very stupid guy so for brilliant and inteligent people less than 9 months ;)

It is hard to tell from your posts if this took you a long time to do or if it just took a few months to go from 0 to 5- almost 6 figures/monthly profit.

once you start making $100 a day in a big niche $100 or $10,000 is the same ... just a matter of spending more in a day and finding more place to duplicate your ads.

When you say you go on "trafficsource" do you mean the site that sends targeted traffic to your website?

I mean I go on network I broker traffic IE: let's say MJ DeMarco has 30 forum like this with plenty of traffic and he doesn,t want to handle the tarffic sale .. he will resell his traffic to a company that will manage it and resell it. That's where I would recommend to start and once you become bigger you can buy directly.

Can you or someone else post a link to a "lander" that was selling someone else's products?
I went on facebook clicked the first ads I saw and here is a lander Free Infusionsoft + PPC White Paper

this lander capture email ... the difference is ... this formula is giving you a bigger life time value.

some lander will be almost the same as this one but it will not capture your email .. it will pre sell you to take action on the next page which will be the offer.

D

DeletedUser2

So, I'm curious. The landing page like the infusionsoft one mentioned above, would this be flagged by any of the ad services like adwords, facebook ads, etc.? I'm already banned from Google's adwords and would like to not repeat the experience with any others. Though I think I now know a way around it after some reading here today.

there are so many places to buy so much traffic its not even funny.

and its not google.

so your good.

Z

rico

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Aug 14, 2007
Buckinghamshire, UK

The internet makes your location irrelevent these days. I'm in Europe yet make sales in America.

If you've got no marketing budget, start off with twitter based marketing. Don't spam, but help people in your niche and they'll follow you. Then you can start marketing to them. Plenty of tutorials and advice with 5mins in Google.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Laverdure,
1. How much money did you ivest into your business before you started getting income?
2. How many products did you promote?
3. Were those digital or physical products?
4. Did you know a person who shew you the right directionin in this business?
My respect + speed to you - really, no many guys are ready to risk with their hard earned money to jump in same venture.

#1 I lost maybe 3k to learn and then I started being profitable
#2 1 product
#3 membership site
#4 I just took action on what people told me to do

so go start and stop trying to figure things out.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
I didn't say it's easy for everybody; I said it'd be easy for me. It's so easy to sell anything to americans. I make sales without a bank account, a company, and my English is bad. But most of my packages I ship to the USA.
Sorry, but most of americans like working HARD and not SMART.
Oh, yes, just print some business cards and then spread them for a little fee. They will go well because they aren't FREE. Hahaha.

instead of writing stupid things like this here why don't you write ADS to sell things to america people ... it's so easy.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Is there any way to promote zen******* to lightspeed? I mean seriously, just save us the need to give him speed. It's pretty much a given that whatever he posts will be absolute gold.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.