Call me crazy - but I want that Lambo for my 30th Bday (not that I particularly care about cars - I just want it as a show-off status symbol)
Why - so that I can send thank you note to my CTO which says "Thanks for being the biggest dick in the world - thanks to you I realized I never want to work for an idiot like you again - ask why was enron motto you a$$hole"
Since I figure myself to be not a complete idiot - why I still have my job is because I am too damn valuable to let go - so instead of getting trapped with those 2 raises this year & still having shitty work environment - Id rather be able to do my own thing & rub their noses in it (crossing fingers & hoping & praying)
Word of advice to others - this forum is a great place - BUT be aware that it can be also distractions - hours spent here on following a few threads & even tho Flippa.com was good site - well I hadnt read the chapter which said "Dont start with the event - but process" - hours wasted lesson learned
As well - there are all sort of scams going on in the internet (or at best false advertisements) - I just hope that I paid for legit thing - since I was referred to by a friend who already had gotten his LLC setup
Cheers - and I hope to stay away from this forum until I'm 30 :smxF:
Why - so that I can send thank you note to my CTO which says "Thanks for being the biggest dick in the world - thanks to you I realized I never want to work for an idiot like you again - ask why was enron motto you a$$hole"
Since I figure myself to be not a complete idiot - why I still have my job is because I am too damn valuable to let go - so instead of getting trapped with those 2 raises this year & still having shitty work environment - Id rather be able to do my own thing & rub their noses in it (crossing fingers & hoping & praying)
Word of advice to others - this forum is a great place - BUT be aware that it can be also distractions - hours spent here on following a few threads & even tho Flippa.com was good site - well I hadnt read the chapter which said "Dont start with the event - but process" - hours wasted lesson learned
As well - there are all sort of scams going on in the internet (or at best false advertisements) - I just hope that I paid for legit thing - since I was referred to by a friend who already had gotten his LLC setup
Cheers - and I hope to stay away from this forum until I'm 30 :smxF:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
