The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 month to succeed in E-Commerce

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

CedricN

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 2, 2021
Switzerland
Good to see you everyone!

My story starts about one year ago. I heard about E-Commerce and decided to try to launch my first website. I failed, again and again. By the end of 2020, I finally had a store and made a few thousands dollars. But I couldn't scale it and it crashed completely. Then, I decided to create a brand. I found a product, created a logo, good website, but completely failed and I lost about 6 months working for something that wasn't going to work.

Friend of mine told me to read the Fastlane and I did it. This has changed my mindset completely and I decided to leave my job and focus myself 100% on my business. No income anymore, I set up the goal to create a proper brand with only a few hundred bucks in 1 month. I strongly believe that I can do it, because I don't have the choice.

Why am I writing this thread ?

Currently living in Switzerland, I don't feel I belong to this country anymore. I need to move out of this place asap and for this, I need to create a brand that I can run from another country. So, the reason I am writing this post is because I want to share with you my result in 1 month. If I succeeded, or failed. But knowing some people are going to read this, it will push me to work to do not disappoint anybody here.

I hope this post will motivate some people in the future.

See you in 1 month.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021

My story starts about one year ago. I heard about E-Commerce and decided to try to launch my first website. I failed, again and again. By the end of 2020, I finally had a store and made a few thousands dollars. But I couldn't scale it and it crashed completely. Then, I decided to create a brand. I found a product, created a logo, good website, but completely failed and I lost about 6 months working for something that wasn't going to work.

Friend of mine told me to read the Fastlane and I did it. This has changed my mindset completely and I decided to leave my job and focus myself 100% on my business. No income anymore, I set up the goal to create a proper brand with only a few hundred bucks in 1 month. I strongly believe that I can do it, because I don't have the choice.

Currently living in Switzerland, I don't feel I belong to this country anymore. I need to move out of this place asap and for this, I need to create a brand that I can run from another country. So, the reason I am writing this post is because I want to share with you my result in 1 month. If I succeeded, or failed. But knowing some people are going to read this, it will push me to work to do not disappoint anybody here.

See you in 1 month.
Very inspiring ! I hope you succeed.

ElleMg

Pronounced like the Elle in excellent
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Aug 13, 2020
UK
Then, I decided to create a brand. I found a product, created a logo, good website, but completely failed and I lost about 6 months working for something that wasn't going to work.

Nice hearing about your first win. In regard to this, why wasn't it going to work? It sounds like you didn't even launch?

Good luck with the new project!

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
decided to leave my job and focus myself 100% on my business.
And which businesses is that?

Good luck with your endeavours..

I strongly disagree with your strategy.

CedricN

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 2, 2021
Switzerland
Nice hearing about your first win. In regard to this, why wasn't it going to work? It sounds like you didn't even launch?

Good luck with the new project!
I launched different dropshipping stores but completely failed. This is why I decided to change my strategy and see the things differently.

Rockeez

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Apr 9, 2021

See you in 1 month.
Good luck to you mate. Though I consider myself a novice and haven't actually made real money online but I have a quite similar plan to yours - creating an E-commerce website - with a good idea to make it earn passive income.

CedricN

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 2, 2021
Switzerland
Good luck to you mate. Though I consider myself a novice and haven't actually made real money online but I have a quite similar plan to yours - creating an E-commerce website - with a good idea to make it earn passive income.
Wish you good luck too!

rcd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Oct 5, 2021

See you in 1 month.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.