The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

pmb1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 15, 2023
Switzerland
Hello everyone.
I am a 20 year old web design freelancer who's goal is to reach $100k in profit by August of this year.
I have created this thread to document the process and to keep myself accountable. If I know that there are other people online who know what I'm doing, quitting and going back on my word will be less likely to happen.
I'll probably post here on average once a week or every two weeks, or when I achieve a particular win or milestone.

A few months ago I read the millionaire fastlane book, and have since then been wondering how I should get started on making money. I already knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur and live the Unscripted life - but I had no idea how to start. That's up until a month ago, when I found @Fox 's post about web design as a business model. It ticked all the boxes that I was interested in - not too much money or experience required to start, and scalable to 5 figures a month. I decided that it was a good opportunity to get my foot in the door of the entrepreneur world, working with actual businesses and in so learning and practicing business skills like sales, copywriting, marketing, etc. that would help me a lot in my journey as an entrepreneur. It would also be a good opportunity to start making my first money. I bought Fox's program, and have since then been learning all the basics and getting ready to start looking for customers.
I learned the HTML and CSS, how to customize HTML templates, how to put websites online, how domains and hosting works, how to set up payment processing, what good copywriting looks like, and the process of a typical web design project.

I have to admit, I am not used to interacting with strangers online and have never done a project for anyone else before, so the idea of reaching out to businesses scares me quite a bit. But I figured that at some point I have to stop "preparing" and start taking action. So today, I have compiled a list of businesses near me that could use my help. They all either don't have a website, or have one that looks old or unclean. Many of them are businesses I have been a customer of in the past, so I can mention that in my outreach and increase the trust. My goal is to convince a few of them to do a free project, so that I can get some experience and results to leverage later on. After posting this, I'm gonna start reaching out to them one by one.
Hopefully this marks the beginning of a successful journey. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rarehelge

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 19, 2023
Norway
Hello everyone.
I am a 20 year old web design freelancer who's goal is to reach $100k in profit by August of this year.
I have created this thread to document the process and to keep myself accountable. If I know that there are other people online who know what I'm doing, quitting and going back on my word will be less likely to happen.
I'll probably post here on average once a week or every two weeks, or when I achieve a particular win or milestone.

A few months ago I read the millionaire fastlane book, and have since then been wondering how I should get started on making money. I already knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur and live the Unscripted life - but I had no idea how to start. That's up until a month ago, when I found @Fox 's post about web design as a business model. It ticked all the boxes that I was interested in - not too much money or experience required to start, and scalable to 5 figures a month. I decided that it was a good opportunity to get my foot in the door of the entrepreneur world, working with actual businesses and in so learning and practicing business skills like sales, copywriting, marketing, etc. that would help me a lot in my journey as an entrepreneur. It would also be a good opportunity to start making my first money. I bought Fox's program, and have since then been learning all the basics and getting ready to start looking for customers.
I learned the HTML and CSS, how to customize HTML templates, how to put websites online, how domains and hosting works, how to set up payment processing, what good copywriting looks like, and the process of a typical web design project.

I have to admit, I am not used to interacting with strangers online and have never done a project for anyone else before, so the idea of reaching out to businesses scares me quite a bit. But I figured that at some point I have to stop "preparing" and start taking action. So today, I have compiled a list of businesses near me that could use my help. They all either don't have a website, or have one that looks old or unclean. Many of them are businesses I have been a customer of in the past, so I can mention that in my outreach and increase the trust. My goal is to convince a few of them to do a free project, so that I can get some experience and results to leverage later on. After posting this, I'm gonna start reaching out to them one by one.
Hopefully this marks the beginning of a successful journey. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next pos
Welcome, looking forward to see your progress with freelancing. Be sure to post all of your progress, both wins and failures:)

Adam256

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 14, 2022
Hello everyone.

Hopefully this marks the beginning of a successful journey. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next post.
How's it going now?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
i am the same as you not same but in the same situation as you
i want to make money with youtube 100k
i got burnt out
but today u gave me motivation to restart

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.