문형석 Heath Moon
New Contributor
Hello, I'm Heath Moon (Moon Hyeong Seok in Korean name) who lives in Seoul, Korea.
I've read UNSCRIPTED last summer.
If I describe Korean society in one word, that will be Credentialocracy.
Most of Koreans are tend to chase pavements like going to good schools and firms. It was meaningless for me to chase the same way as others. (Korea beats any other country in suicide rate)
So I've always wanted to be a businessman. But after reading Unscripted, my dream has changed to be an entrepreneur. The book thought me that I'm also the young scripted one who has no difference with any others. Barely could be found the things I can do my own. Almost everything wasn't truly mine. I was only able to think myself as the victim of society before reading it. After reading, I decided to cut off every excuse that I've got. I'm sick of wasting my precious time on the meaningless things.
Thanks to MJ for changing my life.
Respects everyone who pursues Productocracy.
진심으로 감사드립니다.
I've read UNSCRIPTED last summer.
If I describe Korean society in one word, that will be Credentialocracy.
Most of Koreans are tend to chase pavements like going to good schools and firms. It was meaningless for me to chase the same way as others. (Korea beats any other country in suicide rate)
So I've always wanted to be a businessman. But after reading Unscripted, my dream has changed to be an entrepreneur. The book thought me that I'm also the young scripted one who has no difference with any others. Barely could be found the things I can do my own. Almost everything wasn't truly mine. I was only able to think myself as the victim of society before reading it. After reading, I decided to cut off every excuse that I've got. I'm sick of wasting my precious time on the meaningless things.
Thanks to MJ for changing my life.
Respects everyone who pursues Productocracy.
진심으로 감사드립니다.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
