The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DRDYL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Listened to this one about a year and a half ago and absolutely loved it. I immediately bought your next audio book and am listening for the 2nd time.

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany
I read it some years ago and it really blew my mind. Especially the commandments helped me to validate very fast which business have fastlane potential!

Steed

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2019
that's it , I've read THE book. Best book I ever read, thank you MJ DeMarco you have definitely changed the way I see life and wealth!

Kevin1111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 11, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Love the book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fatherj23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 9, 2019
Read the book during a gap year in college as I didn't like the path I was headed on. Ironic how things work out sometimes.

solodave

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 11, 2019
I started reading the book a week ago after a colleague recommended I check out this site. I read the whole thing in a week. Very fun read.

What stuck with me most was an idea that I hadn't been able to put into words until I read the book. Yes, entrepreneurship is risky, but the "safe" option (what the book calls the "Slowlane") is risky too! I was laid off during the financial crisis, and watched as that crisis and the Bernie Madoff scandal wiped out the fortunes of so many people who did the right things and played by all the rules. I've never been able to shake that feeling that the safe option isn't so safe.

I'm not that much of a risk taker. But I'm ultimately embarking on my entrepreneurial journey because it seems less risky than not doing it in the long term. And this book validated my feelings on the matter. Thanks!

jsnow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2019
Just finished my second read through but just recently joined the forum. Excited to be here.

Firefighta

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2019
Read it when first release. Loved it

Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Laoshi

Fog of war
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 21, 2019
I've read the Millionarie Fastlane. It was amazing experiance and that's first book which made me thinking about own business :D

Silverfox148

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Apr 17, 2017
Just finished for the second time last night, I also took very detailed notes, it made me digest the book much more, it also took a lot longer to read/write notes on. This is the very first book in my life that I take very detailed notes on. MJ this book is really a masterpiece, I bought the book 3 years ago or so and read it. The knowledge didn't really stick or resonate, now every word does.

I bought Unscripted from Amazon, and it's sitting on my desk now, I'm very eager to start it and take detailed notes on it.

MJ, I would like to say thank you, for putting together a book that blends theory with actual implementation and manages to make it easier to understand. The words in the book just radiate passionate positive energy and it comes across that you really do care and are not just out to make money.

M00nburn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I've Read the Millionaire Fastlane .

Well, I listened to it. And now I want the physical book so I can highlight and tab the shit out of it.

I'm about 3 hours in to Unscripted , and while I wish MJ would have narrated this one, it's still raw and real.

Modern Lord

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 22, 2019

Thanks, MJ
read the book, just finished it. I need to get to work!

Poncho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 22, 2019
I have read the book about 3 times but struggle to do the daily work required and commit. I need to change my environment and make friends who are more entrepreneurial.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.