The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ACTION FAKING as a Teenager???

lolman123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 1, 2023
I'm a 16 year old boy who is an aspiring entrepreneur and would obviously love to start REAL ACTION by making the Fastlane business (people who have read Unscripted would know). But I obviously can't since I'm too young to sign LLC Papers, Contracts, Accountants and physically make the business, as well as having ZERO knowledge in the real world (haven't encountered real life problems). So my question for you is what things should I do (until I'm old enough) which isn't action faking? (I don't want to be a wantrepreneur)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Not saying that you should necessarily do this, but do you think that if you knocked on your neighbours door and asked if they wanted you to wash their car (or any other simple service) they would wonder what Contracts, Accountant and formal business registration you have?

No they wouldn't. They would just say 'Yes' or 'No'.

Now the ball is back in your court as they say.

Dan

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There are kids on my street selling lemonade.
There are kids on my street selling power-washing and weed pulling services.
I doubt they are worried about LLCs.

And they accept Venmo.

Michal__

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 13, 2023
If you are going digital and your products becomes very successful you might have to invoice through your parents license or someone you know. Thats what I did when I was younger.

If you get paid in cash then just get paid and dont worry.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
I'm a 16 year old boy who is an aspiring entrepreneur and would obviously love to start REAL ACTION by making the Fastlane business (people who have read Unscripted would know). But I obviously can't since I'm too young to sign LLC Papers, Contracts, Accountants and physically make the business, as well as having ZERO knowledge in the real world (haven't encountered real life problems). So my question for you is what things should I do (until I'm old enough) which isn't action faking? (I don't want to be a wantrepreneur)
Bro, idk if this is allowed where you live but get a parent to sign on your behalf.

You also shouldn’t be worrying about LLC, like what Mj said.

Do you even have a problem you could solve?

Have you asked people about that idea yet?

Do you have enough capital for that business?

Does it fulfill CENTS?

You’re thinking like 45 steps ahead, Im pretty sure where I live, im order to get a patent, and file your company it’ll cost like $5000.

I don’t know where you’ll get that money from.

If you don’t have an idea, do like a lawn care service or window washing, just do something to make money.

During that think of an idea, if you don’t already know, listen for key words like Hate, Wish, Dont Like, Too Hard etc.

Once you have an idea, you’ll have some capital.

Ask people what they think, if they all tend to like it, throw it at CENTS, if it’s good then start it.

One step at a time, any kind of step in the right direction is still turning action faking into action making.

Until then, good luck, lol man.

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
Simply start doing something that could potentially either solve a problem someone has, or will teach you a skill that will help you solve problems that someone could have. You could start doing something for example related to software development, graphics or anything physical or just about anything that will have you creating something.
I may not have that much knowledge or experience for you to listen to my advice, but I have went from being a kid that plays games 24/7 and doesn't how any skills to a web developer, by learning everything completely on my own by simply creating something (in my case those were games, that taught me how to program, manage a small team, plan and much more).
Good luck on your journey!

lolman123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 1, 2023
Simply start doing something that could potentially either solve a problem someone has, or will teach you a skill that will help you solve problems that someone could have. You could start doing something for example related to software development, graphics or anything physical or just about anything that will have you creating something.
I may not have that much knowledge or experience for you to listen to my advice, but I have went from being a kid that plays games 24/7 and doesn't how any skills to a web developer, by learning everything completely on my own by simply creating something (in my case those were games, that taught me how to program, manage a small team, plan and much more).
Good luck on your journey!
yeah man, software development etc has kind of caught my eye so i’ve just been practicing python so i can eventually do django to make web apps etc

lolman123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 1, 2023
There are kids on my street selling lemonade.
There are kids on my street selling power-washing and weed pulling services.
I doubt they are worried about LLCs.

And they accept Venmo.
true MJ, I have “big picture syndrome”. I need a cure.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.