The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ultra Magnus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Oct 9, 2015
Hi everyone!

I've been working on a fastlane business for over a year now and decided to join the forum because I saw a question I could help anwer. I would definitely have registered anyway at some point, since my product is not that far from being ready and I have absolutely no idea how to do Internet stuff, which will be very much needed for sales. Some idiot Let-Me-Google-That-For-You questions are probably incoming, but I promise to do my best and research the stuff that's easily available before wasting anyone's time.

I am hoping that I'll be able to contribute in areas that I've had some experience in (this is mostly making things out of plastic, but I'm also sourcing some other things for my product). Forums are new to me, so I will probably not spend that much time posting here (I don't even use a smartphone in this day and age, I don't do a lot of Internet social stuff), although I read this forum very often.

A big shout out to MJ DeMarco - thank you for the book! And a big thank you to the great posters on these forums - there is a wealth of information here. As one person said - it is impossible to read this forum and not make some money (I already did).

Now - back to the grind!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hi everyone!

I've been working on a fastlane business for over a year now and decided to join the forum because I saw a question I could help anwer. I would definitely have registered anyway at some point, since my product is not that far from being ready and I have absolutely no idea how to do Internet stuff, which will be very much needed for sales. Some idiot Let-Me-Google-That-For-You questions are probably incoming, but I promise to do my best and research the stuff that's easily available before wasting anyone's time.

I am hoping that I'll be able to contribute in areas that I've had some experience in (this is mostly making things out of plastic, but I'm also sourcing some other things for my product). Forums are new to me, so I will probably not spend that much time posting here (I don't even use a smartphone in this day and age, I don't do a lot of Internet social stuff), although I read this forum very often.

A big shout out to MJ DeMarco - thank you for the book! And a big thank you to the great posters on these forums - there is a wealth of information here. As one person said - it is impossible to read this forum and not make some money (I already did).

Now - back to the grind!

Your answer in that thread was excellent.

Ultra Magnus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Oct 9, 2015
Thanks! It seems as though not that many people are aware of the more niche ways to make physical products, especially with 3d printing taking all the media attention in recent years.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Thanks! It seems as though not that many people are aware of the more niche ways to make physical products, especially with 3d printing taking all the media attention in recent years.

We struggle just to get people to use Google. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor