The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My GoFundMe.com Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMcGotti

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2014
Hello Fastlaners. i just made my account yesterday but, have been reading for the fast lane forum for a few weeks now. im looking for any ideas or ways to get my GoFundMe out there more. My goal is to raise 20,000 dollars to have the rapper RiFF RAFF eat dinner over at my house. [LINK REMOVED] <---- Thats my link. Im determined to make this happen i just need help...... and money lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
im looking for any ideas or ways to get my GoFundMe out there more.

Not advertising it here. Link removed. Try Reddit.

And using GoFundMe to pay some rapper to eat dinner at your house is just cringeworthy. And to make matters worse, you don't even tell the donator WHY you are the best candidate for it. Nope, just give me money. Yea, that's gonna go off real well here.

Good luck and thanks for the first post-- we definitely can see what's important in your life.

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm going to create a gofundme campaign to help offset the wasted time these idiots are responsible for.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
lol

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello Fastlaners. i just made my account yesterday but, have been reading for the fast lane forum for a few weeks now. im looking for any ideas or ways to get my GoFundMe out there more. My goal is to raise 20,000 dollars to have the rapper RiFF RAFF eat dinner over at my house. [LINK REMOVED] <---- Thats my link. Im determined to make this happen i just need help...... and money lol

well,+there+it+is.+the+stupidest+F'cking+thing+I'll+read+all+day.jpg

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
To be fair this is just an issue of a bad market fit.

As a forum post it doesn't quite add up, but as a short summation of the worse aspects of youth culture in 2014 this pretty much nails it on every level. For an A+ it just needed a topless bathroom mirror selfie but I'm thinking if MJ hadn't removed the link we'd probably have found one of those on the linked page.

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
Holy shit wow.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
at least get someone with talent over for dinner.. Or maybe Neil deGrasse Tyson?

neil degrasse tyson rolls eyes.gif

Haha, I had to do it. +1 for Neil!

P.S. Look at that tie though...

[HASHTAG]#baller[/HASHTAG]

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
It's very hard for me to tell if these people are "trolling" or are literally stupid.. I think the latter is true in this case..

Could DEFINITELY be either or.. but it could also simply be just some dude (hopefully in his teens.. but if not..I mean..whatever.) who really likes Riff Raff and wants to hang out with him. To most people on this forum in particular - that sounds like the absolute STUPIDEST thing known to man.. But I mean look at MTV and the stranglehold it has on the minds of our youth. SHIT - I mean when I was in high school I would've LOVED to have hung out with T.I or Kanye (during his stronger-song era) or Jason Mraz or whoever the top dogs in the music biz at the time were. The unfortunate reality is that most people out there are slow lane who don't understand or never cared to look for the "fastlane".. Most kids today only care about "being cool" and are unknowingly blind and starstruck. But HEY! If that's what makes em happy - then that's cool I guess.

RiffRaff.jpg

@MoneyMcGotti .. If you're not a troll and truly just want to hang out with the dude pictured above.. that's cool man - I hope you achieve your goal. Coming onto a forum with an online presence full of people who deride "normal culture" i.e. idolizing rappers and whatnot, is probably not the best move though. Go look up some mtv forums or something.. And get a feel for the freakin forums culture first before you throw yourself to the wolves.

I'd just like to finish up by saying once again - you're entitled to be a fan of whatevveerrr artist you please.. But idk.. Maybe you should rethink your taste in music when a guy you're willing to spend 20 k to chill with pukes out lines such as..

"With tactical air-brushed golden skin, unblemished physique/ Rap game Dawson's Creek."
or
"Bad yellow bi**h by my feet changing my shoes/ And my shoelaces/ Very very abrasive/ Cut off the lace/ Look like Las Vegas."
or
"Perm-pressed hair smells like Sharon Stone/ Pluto-shaped a*s, eyes made by White Castle." <<<<LMAO like...WTF?!

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
^^ Well... yes and no...

Yes, the issue here is not what rapper he chose and says more about some people's mentality

But... at the same time... if the guy said he wanted to hang out with Jay Z or Diddy... we would have said no anyway. But maybe we wouldn't have thought it was as crazy as freaking shitty Riff Raff... Almost EVERY rapper in the game is a better person to meet than Riff Raff

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
^^ Well... yes and no...

Yes, the issue here is not what rapper he chose and says more about some people's mentality

But... at the same time... if the guy said he wanted to hang out with Jay Z or Diddy... we would have said no anyway. But maybe we wouldn't have thought it was as crazy as freaking shitty Riff Raff... Almost EVERY rapper in the game is a better person to meet than Riff Raff

Oh definitely. Haha I don't mean to give the impression that I think spending 20k to hang out with anyone for dinner is smart or admirable (aside from a loved one you wouldn't normally see, someone who provides 20k worth of wisdom, or someone who will give you 21k the second you sit down with then)... BUT if sitting down with Riff Raff is this guy's dream.. Lol.. Then that's cool.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
This is why rapping can be Fastlane.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
PRO TIP. DON'T GOOGLE RIFF RAFF. lol, what a bunch of crap
I know you said DON'T GOOGLE RIFF RAFF but, that just made me want to google him more and yes you're right!lol :)

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Midas Touch

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Mar 31, 2014
^^ Well... yes and no...

Better than the Based God?! Blasphemy!

D

DeletedUser394

Note to self: If you're going to write an entire song based on a certain luxury brand.. learn how to pronounce it. This is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!