The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"The Millionaire Fastlane" Favorite Chapter!

For any book discussion

anthonymartin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 1, 2024
Hey everyone, Tony here!

Was just reading more of "The Millionaire Fastlane ," which I've already learned so much from, and wanted to share a chapter around the middle of the book that I found super inspirational.

Chapter 23: Life's Steering Wheel...

All I can say is; wow...

Reading through this chapter had me thinking about choices I've made in the passed and how those choices led me to where I am today, and let me tell you, I'm not too impressed with myself... Lucky for me, I have time to change things around and make something of myself.

I also wanted to share one of my favorite quotes from this chapter. It was the very last sentence, and it goes like this;

"If you’re younger than 30, your choices are at peak horsepower because they are growing the thick branches of your choice tree. Time to put the pedal to the metal!"

I'm not going to lie, after reading this quote in the book, I jumped out of my chair, punched the palm of my hand, and yelled "LET'S DO IT!"

Finally, I wanted to hear from everyone else. What were your favorite chapters and/or quotes from the book and why did it hold so much weight on you?

Let me know! Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.

Cheers to the Fastlaners!
~Tony

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Glad you enjoyed the book. Don't think I ever been asked, by my favorite chapter is the the ULL/CUL stuff as it is mathematically shows why culture's default plan is a plan for slavery, chained in the bonds of hope and patience.

anthonymartin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 1, 2024
Glad you enjoyed the book. Don't think I ever been asked, by my favorite chapter is the the ULL/CUL stuff as it is mathematically shows why culture's default plan is a plan for slavery, chained in the bonds of hope and patience.
Yes! That was a good read. Really put me in perspective of what is currently going down in society.

Had me asking important questions, first and most importantly; "Do I want to continue like this?" and secondly; "Is there a better way?"

I'm actually surprised that no one has asked you this questions before! I'm honored to be the first lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.