The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a mentor already in the Fastlane

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How about answering these 3 topics?

You insult me? My book? My forum? My community? The contributors here? And I (or we) should answer your 3 posts? Now that's funny! You punch us in the face and demand that we serve you? You are nothing but a troll. A taker. A leech. And an ignorant moron to pass judgement on a forum you haven't read, a community of people who you don't even know, and a book you haven't read. You are a fool.

Get lost.

You've been here since last Wednesday and guess what, you won't last till this Wednesday.

Oh, and go talk to co-founders as advice? Funny, have you cofounded anything? Had strangers come into your office and want to "shoot the shit.?" Obviously not. You sound like someone who's whole breadth of experience comes from a text book. Zero real world experience but theory. But what do I know, I'm just an out-of-work old man with an 8-figure net worth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Sustained effort and refinement require discipline. You can't look outside of yourself for discipline, or you will drive a mentor crazy.

You gotta fix what is broken first.

I have never met anyone that will give you a business plan to emulate. Nobody creates their own competitors. You have to blaze your own path.

Recently I have read on several threads that people struggle with traffic. Traffic flows to a strong value proposition.

Step 1. Gain self discipline, and perseverance. There is no shortcut.

Then

Step 2. Find a business process worth emulating, or come up with an original idea. Solve a need.

Step 3. Execute it, for the long haul. Don't look for a short term fix, because there aren't many.

Step 4. Traffic will flow to a strong value proposition.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So it’s my DREAM to become a stay at home mom, and run my own successful online business. I’ve been involved with internet marketing for a little over 3 years, and have tried it ALL practically, but haven’t had any one method stick enough to make me more than a couple of bucks.

My main problem is that I’m constantly coming up with “new” and “better” ideas and starting new projects before I work on my current ones long enough to see results. I also struggle with getting traffic.

I’ve heard the time over and over “Copy Success. Copy what works”. So that’s what I’d like to do… if anyone has an online Fastlane business that they’d be willing to share with me and help me get to the level of success you’re at I’d be forever grateful. I think I would really benefit from having a mentor to keep me accountable and “on track”. Someone to slap me silly if I get any more ideas instead of sticking to the ones I already have.

Anyone up for the challenge? :)

Curious... Do you even know what "Fastlane" is?

Second, I apologize for any comments that appeared short tempered. You see, while our timing is not the best in terms of your depression, alluding that you want to copy someone's success is also not in good timing. I'm sure you didn't mean it literally although nothing surprises me any longer.

Welcome to the forum.

Ps: you may want to consider the idea that you are already being mentored... U just don't know it. :)

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/mj-is-offering-free-mentoring.25393/

Here's a list of other successful members that also offer free mentoring ---> via the quality of their posts and/or progress threads here:
That should be enough to get you started (there are more). Most of the best content is on the INSIDE but still tons of great content on the main forum. Dig in, read everything by these members, take notes.

Last edited by a moderator:

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
youve been here 2 years and no one cares to teach you

ive been on here 2-3 months and people PM me asking for me to join their projects

why?

I have an AMA where I give INSIDERS 110%

If i dont know Ill find out & save them time

they want someone like me in their organization

so instead of asking people what they can do for you, ask what you can do for them

good luck

Kyle Tully

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Jul 13, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Perhaps you should look at your posts and ask why are people responding in the way they are.

I wasn't being an a**hole, I was giving you a new perspective on your request.

Want want want without any give isn't a formula for success.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Yes that is what is intended to mean... at least that's what Tony Robbins meant, and that's who I was referring to.

1z374hy.jpg
He did not mean find someone that will hand you their business plan and let you copy them.

Sam Walton emulated what Kmart was doing well, and didn't repeat what they weren't doing well. He improved on their model. He didn't call them and ask them to help him. He studied the market, determined it's vulnerability, and created a better value proposition over weeks, months, years, and decades.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
So it’s my DREAM

My main problem is that I’m constantly coming up with “new” and “better” ideas and starting new projects before I work on my current ones long enough to see results. I also struggle with getting traffic.

Anyone up for the challenge? :)
I will mentor you.

This post will make you realize why you keep coming up with new and better ideas. It wasn't until I made a pact with myself to focus on ONE business for a full year, that I was able to quit my job and work on business full time, from home.

Take a look at my post "Why We Jump From Business to Business"

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/frustrated-in-not-seeing-any-success-heres-why.54295/page-2

Getting over this 'new and better idea' thing will get you to the next level. Do you see yourself being a stay at home mom bouncing between many ideas, or working on one successful business?

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
Great strategy to call out the whole board, bash top contributors and then look for advice from the very same people. Must've taken you some time to come up with that one.

Ignored

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
If these company leaders exist on this board, I guess they're all getting some sort of incentive for publicising this book. Pardon me, I thought I was on a board to talk about start-ups and entrepreneurship and certain obstacles to overcome for new companies, not a board to publicise some get rich quick book.

You've been here a whole 6 days? You are definitely in the wrong place.

To the original poster, you already know what your problem is.

"My main problem is that I’m constantly coming up with “new” and “better” ideas and starting new projects before I work on my current ones long enough to see results."

You don't stick with one thing long enough. No mentor wants to take on someone who will just quit. It would be waste of their time. I would be so pissed if I helped someone for 3 months and then they come up with a new idea and just drop the current one. Don't you know it takes a long long time to build a successful business?

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC

How about you 1) learn the appropriate uses for "Progress Thread" and "Ask Me Anything" (hint, neither is for soliciting advice), and 2) stop spamming the OP's post with your negativity. If you want to start a thread about how the forum is filled with depressed men looking for the next get quick rich scheme, go ahead under your own thread. The only thing you contributed to her was "talk to cofounders" - cofounders don't have time to just chat it up with people who cold call them looking for business advice. They DO have time for people who are taking action themselves and need specific guidance for specific problems in their current business. Saying "I love your business, let's chat!" will get you nowhere - saying "I love the way you just launched your latest baby product on instagram - do you happen to have any favorite books or resources on instagram marketing? I'm launching my own product in another space and I'm having a little trouble getting traction" will go a lot further.

@dreamer Tell us more about your previous business/moneymaking attempts. What specifically did you try? Did anything work - did you make any sales at all? We need a starting point in order to do a post mortem on where you went wrong and steer you in the right direction.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
cut her some slack, maybe she's just on her period..

Please keep the sexist comments to yourself. I could have called her a bitch, but didn't. Trolls are unisex.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC

First, it sounds like you already know what your problem is. You want the money/success too fast - the way your post read, you do something for a few days/weeks, are depressed that you aren't making money, and in a desperate attempt to make money switch to the next thing. That's going to be a killer for you.

Second, the forum is most effective for those who bring specific problems/experiences/lessons learned, as opposed to generalized "help me!" threads. How about you make a post about your most recent failed project - why you started it, what you did, what worked and didn't, and why you think you failed. You'll probably get some great responses about where you could improve for next time.

davedev

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Jun 3, 2013
Florida
Quick Tips that have served me well

You must build your 'roundtable' with people you aspire to be like. (living and dead). Reflect your decisions off of them.

You must reach a point where you can smash through a book a week. Or perhaps even a book a day. (sometimes even overviews of a vast subject will suffice, but it depends)

You must learn how to approach people with a basic respect for their time and knowledge.

You must learn to trade to get what you want. (here's a tool that I use that works for me, I hope it's useful to you, can I ask you a quick question about this subject? (always hone in on a subject, not a nebulous blob that probably has 100 interpretations).

If you email, keep it under 4 lines of length. The shorter the better.

You must never appear needy, OR over-enthusiastic (they see this all the time). THE WORLD IS MINE! Uh, no it isn't.

You must approach a potential mentor with boots covered in mud, jeans ripped and messy, and hands with scars and callouses from digging in the trenches.

You must learn to never demand. This assumes that people owe you something. We don't. We are not expecting your arrival!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you write a book, obviously there'll be lots of critics.

Absolutely. However, if you want to criticize my book or my forum, do it at YOUR blog or YOUR forum. You know the one that YOU created with millions of visitors. But let me guess, you have no blog, no forum, or no audience.

I get emotional because you WALKED INTO MY HOUSE and pissed on the carpet. Would that set you off a bit? And now you want me to serve you steak and caviar. Ain't happening.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Mentorship is anything where someone who is successful in your field is giving you wisdom on it.

I've struggled with depression many times before and whilst it definitely hindered my progress, it didn't stop me. I got up the next day and went big.

What you need is self-accountability. Hopping from one "idea" to the other, signals you haven't found your purpose of why you want to help people specifically, in whatever field you choose. No one on this thread is being an a**hole to you, esp Kyle. I am on his list as a consultant and his wisdom is brilliant.

Your main issue is Focus. You want the easy way out. If you desire easy, stick to a job.

If Business was easy, everyone in the world would have a shot. Copying someone's success doesn't mean doing it word for word, or action for action. That's flat out entitlement and laziness.

You said you wanted someone to slap you silly.

I believe most folk in this thread just did that.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If would be lovely if you could share your opinion. I like Tim Ferriss a lot. I'm wondering if this book was meant to piggyback on his successful novel or if it has anything new to add? I also think these terms, fastlane, slowlane etc, might be useful buzzwords for critics to deem it a book in the self-help genre that might seem unsavoury and insulting to legitimate people in the workplace- whether they are bluecollar or whitecollar.

I've had enough.

As I guessed, you'd be gone by Wednesday and by gosh, it's Wednesday.

Go find yourself another forum to troll.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats @dreamer, I hope you're ready to work your a$$ off.

But that would require @dreamer to actually return to the board and accept the help that was offered. Looks like that ain't happening. And this is why we tend to ignore these types of posts-- people really don't want help if it comes attached with pain, work, or tough advice, they really just want someone to hand them a bag of cash and say "There ya go, now just take it to the bank."

I hope @dreamer returns-- @AndrewNC has come a long way and would be a great mentor.

Evelio

MarketingLoopholes.com
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 21, 2014
Miami
Thanks MJ! If I don't find a mentor as a result of creating this thread, I'm at least glad I created it so you could comment :)

& Yes I know what "Fastlane" is... your book is my favorite NF book of all time :D Although I must admit, it's been about 2 years since I've read it, (And since I created this account). So it might be wise to read it again.

And no I'm not wanting to LITERALLY copy someone's exact success... I more or less meant find a mentor who is willing to help me toward MY path to success, and help me find a business model that works for ME. Whether it's their own or not. But it'd probably be easier if they shared with me their niche/market, and I can LEARN from their success, not copy it. Sorry guys.

Hey dreamer, we understand your feelings, but what people are trying to essentially tell you is that you are focusing to much on what someone can do for you and not what you can do for them.

To enjoy success you must first become a giver and a creator of value. A business essentially trades value for money. You are looking for a shortcut from a mentor, but like everyone has already mentioned, shortcuts don't exist. Look within yourself and focus on providing value to the world in any form possible.

My intent is not to bash you or put you down, at the contrary, im trying to make you realize that you are still in the me, me , me mentality which we all go through. You need to shift that mind set to give, give, give...then take.

Thats the way the world works and you cant violate its laws. If you want to receive you first have to give.

Shift your mindset to one of gratefulness, and giving. Depression will begin to disappear and desperation will turn into action. Don't look for shortcuts, or mentors, you aren't ready for one yet.

Best of luck to you! Start giving without expecting anything in return and keep reading and taking action.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
You're looking for a mentor in the wrong place. Check out a company you like and ask to speak to their co-founders.

I have a feeling here that most of the people on this forum are out-of-work, living with their parents and looking for get-rich-quick schemes. I'm sure there are a couple of exceptions but I haven't seen any exceptional intelligence to any replies here.

I have a feeling that the total net worth of the members who replied to this forum is well over eight figures. I also have a feeling that some of the respondents are founders of companies the OP might like.

Would you mind posting the link to your intro post where you tell us all about your exceptional intelligence and business acumen?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
You're looking for a mentor in the wrong place. Check out a company you like and ask to speak to their co-founders.

I have a feeling here that most of the people on this forum are out-of-work, living with their parents and looking for get-rich-quick schemes. I'm sure there are a couple of exceptions but I haven't seen any exceptional intelligence to any replies here.

People are dogging you here but you're right. That's just how internet self-help forums are. Predominantly male, early to mid 20s, make little money and want the answer to everything: girls, hot body, and lots of money. Look at /r/entrepreneur or Warrior Forum, people just wanna come on and figure out the secret to making $3k/month staying at home.

Difference is, we see that and we take steps to push people off that path. The successful active members here I can count on my fingers and toes, but that's a hell of a lot better than what you see on most places. This isn't the wrong place to find a mentor, but it damn sure is the wrong place to ask for one.

(Although you should probably chill with the trollish attitude)

As for the OP, the general rule of this forum is to give first. If you have nothing to give, lurk more, learn, work, F*ck up, make a mess until you have something to contribute. Tell us more in depth about your failures and why you think they happened. I remember @Vigilante made one of his first posts all about his failures and how he f*cked up in the past. Now he's basically the F*ckin MAN.

So, OP, keep on failing and keep us up to date on how you're doing. A simple Progress Thread stating what you're doing to change your situation would be awesome.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/mj-is-offering-free-mentoring.25393/

Here's a list of other successful members that also offer free mentoring ---> via the quality of their posts and/or progress threads here:
That should be enough to get you started (there are more). Most of the best content is on the INSIDE but still tons of great content on the main forum. Dig in, read everything by these members, take notes.

Piggy-backing off of this,

To find other posters that have good information you should look at:

1. Go to https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/members/
2. Click "Most Liked"
3. Click on their usernames.
4. Click the "Postings" tab (3rd tab)
5. On the bottom of that tab, you should see a "Find all thread by _______ " or "Find all content by ______".
6. Read everything.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I have some genuine input that I think could help. I'm being sincere here so don't try to turn this negative.

Come up with 50 questions you would ask this mentor of yours. After you have the list of questions search here on the forum. I promise 9 times out of 10 it's been covered. If it hasn't been, search your favorite search engine. You'll more than likely find the rest there. Whether you realize it or not you're learning a fantastic skill. You're learning how to be resourceful. In the off chance you can't find the answer, by all means ask.

It's no secret that people tend to hangout with those similar to themselves. If you can become resourceful and learn to blaze your own path you, won't need anyone or anything but yourself. That's a powerful idea so I'll say it again. If you can become resourceful and learn to blaze your own path you, won't need anyone or anything but yourself.

Once you learn this, chances are you'll find yourself in a position to start attracting these people as friends, not mentors. We surround ourselves with like minded people. Become an action taker and you'll start meeting action takers.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Are you honestly saying that Kyle's response to the OP didn't send off your "a**hole/douchebag" meter? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't hire nor work with a guy who goes around on the internet saying how much better he is than a stay-at-home mom. That's pretty much low class anywhere in the business world, much less any world. Sure, we can compare ourselves to people who work at McDonald's too and those kids who grew up in the projects, but there is a reason why people don't do that.

I can't see for the life of me HOW and WHERE @Kyle Tully 's response-- said he was better than anyone else. From his website, I can tell he has his shit together and for the record, i've dealt with PLENTY of a**hole/douchebag idiots to know them when I see them.

I know folks who DO think they are better than others, I've seen them on this forum too. Do I make noise about it--no. I don't feel the need to. But really, when you turn up saying you want to copy success, it means you work your a$$ off WITH guidance. Kyle's original response is something I would have said..not because it's mean or because I'm standing up for him--simply because when you get to a certain level of zero tolerance of bullshit, you expect people to come correct at you.

When you stop being so butthurt about EVERYTHING people say to you Ms Queen Victoria, life gets easier. Men are much rougher than women, something you will learn if you choose to stick around. Yes, there are things men say that hurt and piss me off too--however you need to read the context of it.

Forum has a lot of noise, but a lot of hidden gems. You want to be that stay at home mum with cash to boot, in Business, it calls for a thick skin ;)

I wish you well and I wish you luck.

NoLackey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 1, 2014
He did not mean find someone that will hand you their business plan and let you copy them.

Sam Walton emulated what Kmart was doing well, and didn't repeat what they weren't doing well. He improved on their model. He didn't call them and ask them to help him. He studied the market, determined it's vulnerability, and created a better value proposition over weeks, months, years, and decades.

I already understood the Tony Robbins quote, but you explained it in such a great way, it gave me a new perspective. Thanks!

@dreamer - Your request is pretty common around here, so I understand why you posted it. You are not the first or...15th.

If you are to the point of a "last ditch effort", it may be time to take a break. Failing is often a great way to learn, but it can also take a heavy hit on your confidence. Maybe you should take a step back for a few weeks or even a few months. Look over what you have been doing and determine what has worked and what has failed. Study other people and try to draw from what works for them and implement it in to your own plan.

If you think you're ready to continue, it may be beneficial to get something started before asking for a mentor. If you already have something in place that you believe in and can convince someone else it has potential, they may be more willing to help. Your request then becomes "Hey I have been working at this and need some advice on how I am approaching it." Rather than "I have nothing, spend all your time getting me started and give me all the answers I need."

Good luck!

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
First, it sounds like you already know what your problem is. You want the money/success too fast - the way your post read, you do something for a few days/weeks, are depressed that you aren't making money, and in a desperate attempt to make money switch to the next thing. That's going to be a killer for you.

Second, the forum is most effective for those who bring specific problems/experiences/lessons learned, as opposed to generalized "help me!" threads. How about you make a post about your most recent failed project - why you started it, what you did, what worked and didn't, and why you think you failed. You'll probably get some great responses about where you could improve for next time.

This is a great suggestion. You could get some amazing feedback, and you're contributing to the forum with a potentially awesome case study. We gobble up case studies here. ;)

I'm hardly the person to mentor you, but as a stay at home mom struggling to start my own business and having also struggled with depression, I'm sure our journeys are similar in many way. It's tough, and we have barriers that many others don't. We also have a very unique POV that can be very useful and make for many amazing opportunities.

Best of luck on your journey, keep learning and implementing what you learn, and try to stick with one thing for a good long while (Wanderlust is awesome and all, but not when you're trying to start a business).

:)

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
You guys, the problem is clearly:
#1 she hasn't read the book=thinks it's a get rich quick scam
#2 she's not an INSIDERS=doesn't see the action-taking business-advice-giving section

I'm glad you just said that MJ because I was going to mention also that you have rules on treating people fairly, and I've been treated equally so far (pleasantly surprised).

To @dreamer from personal experience, this whole forum is indeed one giant mentorship. Same with the book. Start making progress and people will most likely start chiming in after a while. I've gotten TONS of help, all free, and it's steered me in a direction I don't regret going. Also, find your group of people. Not everyone here will be your type, but that's ok. :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.