The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Summit, Official Thread

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Best. F*cking. Quote. @Y.B. - (Yury - He's Jewish) "My sister made a profit on her wedding...." ......bwhahaha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
This is for @Arrabista
b1c1be8c9638cc54e5ea28b064a1cd2e.jpg

Actually ... they just heard my vasectomy speech ... and are giving that Kettel One method serious consideration.

Hey ... $500 saved is $500 earned! ;)

Last edited:

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
This has been such a great time, everyone. I have loved meeting every single one of you, you're all great.

Wonderful presentations as well. I'm getting a headache from trying to cram all of this information in my head.

Definitely going back next year, and for those that didn't make it - I highly recommend it if you are at all interested in business and can make it happen.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
You know there's a point where you think you know a thing or two...then a few people blow your mind and you feel like a toddler. Great presentations by all.

Splock wound it up with some great humor and solid ux/ui advice. Esquire coined the phrase "vasectomies are fastlane," globalwealth just saved someone 100ķ and everyone is moving to latvia for the women.

Awesomeness from all. There are many more to thank, but my brain is broken.

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
Are the presentations recorded so those who aren't there can buy them later?

LOL, just kidding guys...

Sounds like a great time. This is the first B&p that I've missed ever! It's weird being on the outside side of the thread.
Missed you, Kenric!! (and Bill). It's been weird without y'all this year....and I have to admit that you've missed out on some of the most amazing prezos, ever.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Don't forget folks;
LmUgkFc.jpg

:)

So to those who don't know - Arizona doesn't observe DST - and for all of you who might have your own watches still set to your local timezone, presentations are still set today for 9am LOCAL AZ TIME. (and it's now 05:50am as I'm typing this...my phone clock somehow reset itself to an hour off and I woke up an hour early, lol)

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Don't forget folks;
LmUgkFc.jpg

:)

So to those who don't know - Arizona doesn't observe DST - and for all of you who might have your own watches still set to your local timezone, presentations are still set today for 9am LOCAL AZ TIME. (and it's now 05:50am as I'm typing this...my phone clock somehow reset itself to an hour off and I woke up an hour early, lol)
Oddly, my phone did the same, bobbys didn't take dst here, but mine did. Must be a cell network issue.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Note to the forum… Hit your refresh button several times over the next few days as some of the best posts ever to hit this forum happen in the 72 hours following these meet ups.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've been apart of these for the past 7 years (indirectly, sometimes directly) and I already know this has been the best one ever. Hands down. After the first 3 or 4 presenters I felt like the rest could go up there and do nothing but Gregorian chants and I'd still feel the same way. So glad we stuck with the show in the midst of a possible hiatus, made the necessary alterations, and got it done. @Red is an event maestro. @AllenCrawley incredible job on MCEEing and keeping the entire thing on target and on time. Wonderful to meet the faces behind the names. Over the next few days we'll review the feedback forms and see what we can do next year to make it even better.

I've gotta take a nap now. :)

PS: HUGE AND GROWING FAST!!!

Last edited:

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have never been a part of something like this and the only advice I can give those who missed out this year is to not miss next year.

And if timing and how fast the event sold out is the reason you missed out this year, well you now have one year give the event organizers a reason not to exclude you.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have never been a part of something like this and the only advice I can give those who missed out this year is to not miss next year.

And if timing and how fast the event sold out is the reason you missed out this year, well you now have one year give the event organizers a reason not to exclude you.

You made an excellent point. Anyone who wants a guaranteed ability to purchase a ticket for next years event… The best way to guarantee you are included is to be selected as a speaker. The best way to be selected as a speaker is to contribute value on a consistent basis throughout the next year to this forum and get yourself noticed.

Even Steven

tumbling down the learning curve
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Nov 7, 2014
I've been apart of these for the past 7 years (indirectly, sometimes directly) and I already know this has been the best one ever.
I heard several B&P veterans day this.

It was amazing. Great information, great people. Really glad I took the chance to attend. Looking forward to next year already.

Chadi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 19, 2014
This was one of the best events I've been to so far. In my opinion it was so for the following reasons:
- The organization was top notch (Thanks Danielle & MJ)
- The venue was excellent, not too big, the rooms were great, and we had a lot of personal attention from staff
- The food was excellent and plentiful. I did not have to spend anything beyond the registration fee which I found generous
- The speakers and topics were great and at times very insightful
- And most importantly I've made contact and got to know people who did not hesitate to share and network and offer advice and help. This was to me the greatest thing that I got out of the event.

So thank you MJ for getting the ball rolling with this community. I hope that this community becomes huge and growing fast lol.
Thank you Danielle for your dedicated hard work and great organization (and the bulletproof coffee on top)
Thank you Allen for keeping the presentations on track (and taking half of Danielle's credit :p)
Thanks to all the speakers who put in time and effort in preparing and delivering the presentations. Special mentions for @Arrabista (who flew the most miles to give us an outstanding crotch-clutching presentation :p), @Milkanic for amazing marketing insights, @Eskil for such an inspiring story, @Travis Phipps for a great marketing presentation, @GlobalWealth for the entertaining and thought provoking talk, and finally @MJ DeMarco for two inspiring and equally profound talks.
Thanks to all the attendees who took time away from their personal lives and families to spend time connecting and learning from their peers. You truly made this event what it is and I wish you all the best.

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Dammit Chadif took my some of my thunder

Welp, I'm already home and honestly I wish it wasn't over already. The weekend flew by. This was such an amazing event. I was more than surprised with how well everything was organized. @Red @MJ DeMarco you guys truly did an amazing job at putting everything together. The effort you guys put in was more than apparent. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

To everyone who spoke. You guys blew my mind... more than once. So many eye opening stories, so much insight. Thank you guys so much!

In no particular order:

@Arrabista I thought I knew about rapport after doing sales for 10 yrs but you proved me wrong. Thank you for making us take off our clothes... I mean DO, in order to understand. lol
@Travis Phipps I learned a ton from your presentation.You blew my mind with the youtube stuff
@Eskil What a testament to what can be done in one year without having prior knowledge on an industry. WOW
@Milkanic I'm still trying to understand half the stuff you said since I'm a caveman but you gave me more than a few jumping off points, to learn things I previously saw as hieroglyphs
@Iwokeup I woke up too lol. Thank you for sharing your experience. You brought some things to my attention with one of the projects i'm working on
@JasonR Great stuff man. Yet another example as to what can be done when we force ourselves out of the comfort zone
@TopChef I never considered some of the things you brought up. thank you for expanding my knowledge.
@Esquire I just booked an appointment for a vasectomy.. JK but seriously thank you for putting things in perspective
@endeka Thank you for opening my eyes to the potential of reddit and the reality of viral marketing
@AnneC Awesome awesome stuff. I definitely need to practice leaving at least one bite left at the end of a meal
@benhebert True inspiration, for thinking big. You made the blue whales a true possibility.
@GlobalWealth Blew my mind as well. Global wealth protection wasn't even something I knew existed.
@splok Thank you for showing us how we don't know shit till we test. Very eye opening
@AllenCrawley Thank you keeping the conference moving smoothly
@MJ DeMarco Thank you for speaking twice, writing your book, setting up the forum, and again for setting up the summit

I'm so happy I went and got to meet so many cool, down to earth people with a mindset on execution. I had a great time and learned a lot even from people that didn't present. I can't wait to go next year, wherever it is. Y'all are a great group of people. I'm glad I was able to be a part of this meetup.

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
Suddenly, everything seems so bland in energy compared to what we experienced this weekend. Just to put things in perspective to those that did not attend...even the best parts of the best business forums cannot touch the summit. It makes everything just click.

Thank you to everyone that put energy into the event to make it happen! I look forward to seeing you all more when I make my move to AZ in the end of July.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
I came half way across the world for this event & to say it was worth it, is an understatement! The value of being in the room with a group of like-minded people that are moving forward and making progress in their endeavours is an amazing experience.

Thank you to all the speakers for the value & insight that you brought. To @MJ DeMarco ,@AllenCrawley & @Red for organising the event.

See y'all next year! :)

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
It's cringeworthy reading all these comments not being able to attend this year.

I know exactly the feeling you get from these meetups.

The key though, is to keep that energy going so that it can help you go 10x the speed you were going before.

One thing that has been super useful after any of these meetups, is putting together masterminds and then hosting smaller, casual meetups.

I have friends on probably half the states that I can go visit, travel with or just plain call up to chat.

As @Vigilante engraved into me 2 years ago "Leave no stone un-turned"

Glad you guys had a blast, looking forward to progress threads :)

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
I've repeated this 10x over since I've been here. Don't assume you know who someone is either under or over. You can learn something of extreme value from everyone here.

So spending every waking moment that you can bare building rapport (yeah we get it @arribista) and trust with everyone here and it will change your personal AND professional life permanently, no matter what phase you are in.
Just to co-sign...I had an interesting conversation with @LightHouse next to the elevator bank about a potential business idea that I wanted to explore. He gave me some insight that caused me to re-think my idea. This was an amazing experience! Thanks, again, @LightHouse.:)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.