I really have been educating myself on investments and overall financial security. I have found it is almost harder to get a high % on your money than it is to make money.
How many people here thought they were going to make so much money on RE rentals and at the end of the year its 6%....lol
I do not like stock market and such primarily because i am not familiar with it but i find it is a greed factor where you just want most % safely back on your money with the least amount of work.
I did the books with my older buddy who owns a 500k property with a 100k mortage. At the end of year its about 6%. That is crazy, all that work and capital + risk, things that break, is it worth it? I would rather stare at that cash and hope it grew rather than deal with all of that. You can go collect a franchise guaranteed 6% from McDonald's and get that as a triple net lease and never go there.
so my question to experienced investors is what am i missing, what is out there to get a safe high yield return with limited time?
How many people here thought they were going to make so much money on RE rentals and at the end of the year its 6%....lol
I do not like stock market and such primarily because i am not familiar with it but i find it is a greed factor where you just want most % safely back on your money with the least amount of work.
I did the books with my older buddy who owns a 500k property with a 100k mortage. At the end of year its about 6%. That is crazy, all that work and capital + risk, things that break, is it worth it? I would rather stare at that cash and hope it grew rather than deal with all of that. You can go collect a franchise guaranteed 6% from McDonald's and get that as a triple net lease and never go there.
so my question to experienced investors is what am i missing, what is out there to get a safe high yield return with limited time?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
