The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

youtuber in web devellopment

zizou

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 28, 2021
I'm going to start a youtube channel which will probably not be a Fastlane business but I think it's a very good way to help as many people as possible and start bringing a lot of value.
One of the skills I know and would be useful to learn is web development. I am not an expert in this field. So I was wondering if it is essential to be an expert or if having a beginner-moderate level is acceptable ?
Do you also have any ideas on how I can stand out from the competition (I thought of making a channel with only tutorial projects but I think I'm very limited on time)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I would look at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsBjURrPoezykLs9EqgamOA

I'd say Fireship is the leading "brand" for web development content on youtube.

It's a very crowded space so I would be careful. If you can watch the videos and see a lot of places you could skew value, you have a chance.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.