- Joined
- Oct 26, 2021
- Messages
- 80
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 85%
Hi guys,
I just saw a new functionality youtube is working on. They will release a new function that allows creators to put a landing page on their youtube shorts, so sellers can sell their product on youtube in an easy way. Before you needed to tell your audience to go this website for more info (which is an extra hurdle). So I think this is a great idea + the algorithm from youtube shorts is in favor for new creators.
So my guess is that this will blow up in the beginning before it gets saturated. I live in the EU, and have not sold any products online yet. I do have a videography side hustle, so that is handy on my part. But if someone has a hot product, and wants to partner up (expanding to Europe for example, or taking care of the youtube side worldwide,...). Let me know!
Cheers!
I just saw a new functionality youtube is working on. They will release a new function that allows creators to put a landing page on their youtube shorts, so sellers can sell their product on youtube in an easy way. Before you needed to tell your audience to go this website for more info (which is an extra hurdle). So I think this is a great idea + the algorithm from youtube shorts is in favor for new creators.
So my guess is that this will blow up in the beginning before it gets saturated. I live in the EU, and have not sold any products online yet. I do have a videography side hustle, so that is handy on my part. But if someone has a hot product, and wants to partner up (expanding to Europe for example, or taking care of the youtube side worldwide,...). Let me know!
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
