What's new

Youtube search stories process I created

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

DeletedUser2

Guest
I just Love the google/youtube tool!

First, go to youtube.com/searchstories

Here is how to make a quick video with some punch

I thought I would share a little micro
process I came up with for my workers

I made 1 quick video,

then I sat back and thought if I only had 7 Lines to express my
"message"
what basic rules could I create

so any one of my outsourcers can crank these out.

Here is what I Came up with.


1. Your Target markets BIG QUESTION

2. Your target markets REFINED question (when the big one
doesn't answer it)

3. BIGGEST BENNIFIT you can give them (if they had the answer
now)

4. Next Biggest Benefit you can give them

5. Emotional Hook (or heightened emotional state they are experiencing or seeking out)


6. Decision that you want them to make (stated in search)

7. Fast forward to their dream as if it already happened.

By structuring your 7 lines like this, you can walk someone through a
sequence that ends with emotion, and a call to action and the benefit
of doing it.



For short videos, that you can make, this is a huge
marketing tool Google handed us. they are fun, and completely unique.


I just thought I would share the micro process I came up with for my
people.


As an example of one I did (not the best one) here is 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoTT5f5kuLQ



for the funny one I did for fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJ2YnM2AU8

Enjoy

Dale
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji wofiu muult qsugittoupemmz fupi,
 
Vjot ot exituni Bip.

O xipv ejief epf nefi upi. O vjopl vjisi xomm ci nepz nusi vu gummux.
 
xux hsiev gopf! vjeplt tu nadj gus tjesoph.

Epzvjoph vjev nelit wofiu neloph raodl epf ietz.... xux!

O'mm ci tjesoph vjot xovj nz dmoipvt :)
 
Ej, vjev iyqmeopt ov. Vjeplt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom