The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You're from where??

gunshe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2008
Hyderabad,India
I have been in the business of photography(advertising & industrial photography for 20 years) but now doing outsourcing works(retouching & restoration) for clients in the USA, Australia. I also have teams handling wedding photography & videography & studio portraiture. I also dabble in Mutual funds & Real estate and do a good study of them and get good returns based on research. I am very patient in handling money & understand the power of compounding.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Autospun

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2008
I'm originally from westlands, Nairobi Kenya(E.A), My primary residence is Bear, DE although I'm currently in Des Moines, IA for business (and caucuses, jp).

David

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 14, 2008
Sydney
David from Sydney, Australia

gebbysmith

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm from Crystal Springs, MS by way of Pensacola, FL,Baltimore, MD, Clearwater, FL, Jackson, MS, Oxford, MS, Columbus, OH, Madrid, Spain, Montgomery, AL, Oak Ridge, TN,and Memphis, TN. I'm glad I found this escellent site. Here to learn!

"Your playing small does not serve the world." Nelson Mandela, 1994 Inaugural Speech

jcjsmc

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2008
Hi i'm Jason and i'm from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch
on Anglesey North Wales. The name means The Church of St Mary in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio near a red cave, in Welsh for anyone thats interested.

Megan H

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Hey, I've been there! My ex is from Colwyn Bay and when I lived in the UK we used to spend plenty of time in North Wales. I can still say it ... slowly, and probably with an accent bad enough to make a Welshman cry :)

Croeso, Jason!

Megan H

Autospun

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2008
I think traveling should be on everybody's list of must do. I was surprised to learn that only the privileged few get the time/the resourses to travel, those who can afford it mostly don't have the time while those who do have the time don't have the resources.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Sorry for the delay in updates folks. Will update tonight.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Updated 01/25/08 15:43 MST

I am excited to see so many new countries and states represented. I will get the flags and google updated shortly.

Folks, if I messed up something with your country, let me know. Please don't let my ignorance offend you.

edit: Google and Flags updated. Good to see all the new faces.

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Hey guys, I'm from Israel, the so-called Holy Land!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.