The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Assertion

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Heyo,

It's time....

for.... the.....

BIGGEST RANT YOU CAN EVER DO!

I WANT YOU TO FORGET YOU ARE IN THE FASTLANE FORUM AND LITERALLY GIVE ME THE WORST FEELINGS AND EXPERIENCES YOU EVER HAD WHEN IT CAME TO....

BUSINESS OBJECTIVES AND MARKETING GOALS!!!!

Did any of these following happened?:

• not followed rigidly
  • not structured
  • never completed to its assigned time
  • afraid of the future
  • feels useless to complete
  • lengthy process
  • lack of clarity
  • requiring your entire staff to be on the same goal (sometimes collaborations just didn't work)
If so, what else did you feel? Blood hatred towards completing it??? soo much resistance to completing it???

The reason why I am asking you lovely people this, is because I am trying to find more problems within this small part that I will add onto my overall offer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Heyo,

It's time....

for.... the.....

BIGGEST RANT YOU CAN EVER DO!

I WANT YOU TO FORGET YOU ARE IN THE FASTLANE FORUM AND LITERALLY GIVE ME THE WORST FEELINGS AND EXPERIENCES YOU EVER HAD WHEN IT CAME TO....

BUSINESS OBJECTIVES AND MARKETING GOALS!!!!

Did any of these following happened?:

• not followed rigidly
  • not structured
  • never completed to its assigned time
  • afraid of the future
  • feels useless to complete
  • lengthy process
  • lack of clarity
  • requiring your entire staff to be on the same goal (sometimes collaborations just didn't work)
If so, what else did you feel? Blood hatred towards completing it??? soo much resistance to completing it???

The reason why I am asking you lovely people this, is because I am trying to find more problems within this small part that I will add onto my overall offer.
Imma bump this upppp

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.